Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

How To Start A Beauty And Skincare Store - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Start A Beauty And Skincare Store (673 Views)

How Can I Start A Career In Academics? / How To Start A Beauty Blog / How To Start A Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Beauty And Skincare Store by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
Beauty and skincare store worth a million dollars, but you can start the business as low as #100,000. All you need is time, effort, commitment, right information about the brand you want to sell and planning. With all these you can grow your small business into a big brand. We have many great lines live Classic and Marykay, they all started as a small beauty store. It involves steps like what brand to sell, create your own business plan, choose a good location and acquire property if you don't have money for shop yet you can sell your products through social media e.g, twitter, facebook etc. set up your store and market your business through advert and start operations. Don't forget to get first rush i.e to offer discounts on your product or attractive bonuses to your set of customers. follow @lookingGoodcosmetics for more information.

Are you a makeup artist or upcoming mua? Looking good cosmetics presents to you a pro package & personal kit for 20k.

PRO Package (20k) includes: -
32PCS Bobbi brown set
3shades of Matte foundation (Classic)
Palette Classic powder
60pans Eye shadow Palette
2 shade Studio Contour Kit
Face Primer.
Blush palette

PERSONAL KIT CONTAINS (7500)
Pressed powder,
Mattfying Oil Foundation,
Matte lipstick,
Mascara,
face primer,
18Pan Eye Shadow,
Eye brow pencil, Classic liquid kajal liner 2n1,

Classic lip stain lipstick, Classic lip Gloss. (All for 7500 only with a free makeup bag)
And With Foundation brush, Powder brush & Angled brush Mascara (Goes for 9,000 Kits all packed in a Mini Bag (free).All products are directly from the company STAY BOLD &BEAUTIFUL. Call/whatsapp: 08057129412 (Nationwide Delivery).

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Driver For Your Business / 6 Simple Life Hacks That Will Help You Succeed In Life And In Career / 3 Things You’ll Only Understand If You’re In The 'I Hate My Job' Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.