Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times (21154 Views)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia / Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed / Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by wristbangle: 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
Sermwell:

So TOSYN2MUCH, you also involve yourself in this tribal bigotry? I'm highly disappointed and ashame for you! undecided

grin grin

I am wristbangle. Tosyne2much is different bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by Alcatraz003: 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
JohnsonOlanre:

Then support them to get their own country abi the crude oyel too sweet?

Who is stopping you from getting biafra?,We are tired of all these excuses, please get the hell out of Nigeria and dont come back! Igbos are a source of embarrassment to Nigeria!

Yorubas now have oil so you can guzzle up the "oyel" with tubers of yam for all we care.

Nuff said.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by Paseus(m): 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
marshborn:
The hate campaign against the igbos continues, as if they are the only ones who commit crimes in this country. #Proudlydeltaigbo.
before nko

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by wristbangle: 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
JohnsonOlanre:

Then support them to get their own country abi the crude oyel too sweet?

I support one Nigeria but if a group of people choose to secede, no problem.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by JohnsonOlanre: 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
Alcatraz003:
When we complain about igbos, they think we hate them. Hollup,hollup, hollup, we actually do hate this criminal people.

I will say it only once. The igbo nation need a whole lot of deep introspection to get it right. The yorubas and hausas will forever keep lording over you for the foreseeable future because their people are better equipped at organisation and leadership. Igbos are just mere criminals, i wont apologise for this because that has always been my stand about igbos right from youth. At this rate, the male population of igbos will be wiped out in the next 50 years.

If you are igbo and reading this, please reevaluate your priorities and goals in life. Money is not everything.

Shalom.

If you stay in a different republic from them like they've advised will all these your sanctimonous yoruba preaching be neccesary?
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by YonkijiSappo: 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
tyson99:
NCAN FOOD IS READY OOOOO

REPORTING.....

ALL OF THEM ARE CRIMINALS BOTH MALE AND FEMALE NA THEIR FEMALE LEGS DEY MAKE ME LAFF PASS

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4124235_balvaqceaa1aph_jpeg264169af8012ec3027928e35f426caed

NCAN SAGAMU BRANCH grin grin grin grin grin grin

looooool!
DEAD!
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by 360command: 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
Some people sef, e get some kine countries wey b say immigration officer go look at you twice based on say you visit one country.. Countries like colombia, mexico, peru, yemen, etc...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by striker9(m): 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
Chukwue Developing two countries at the same time....kontinu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by zikter(m): 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
This general just dey murder our hard working brother's name. it CHUKWU EMEKA not CHUKWUE MEKA.
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by Sermwell(m): 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
wristbangle:

grin grin

I am wristbangle. Tosyne2much is different bro.
Very funny! Smh undecided
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by Samexdx(m): 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
dermmy:

Hahahahahahahhaha...see laff. I don fall on top d bench wey i sit.
grin
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by JohnsonOlanre: 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
Alcatraz003:
[s]

Who is stopping you from getting biafra?,We are tired of all these excuses, please get the hell out of Nigeria and dont come back! Igbos are a source of embarrassment to Nigeria!

Yorubas now have oil so you can guzzle up the "oyel" with tubers of yam for all we care.

Nuff said.[/s]

Keep quiet, unstable yoruba man who wants Biafra today and hates it tommorow. Easterners won't get out until they've gotten their repubulic 100%. That's the only guarantee the fulanis and their yoruba lackeys won't come around killing children for crude oil like they did in 67-70.

Let us both make REAL efforts dismember the unholy unions since the country is filled with mutual hate but glued by crude oil that your people want to die for.
God bless the Avengers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by nijanigga: 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
I just posted this comment on the CR7 car and mansion.
Now, all our jobless youths will start dreaming, they want to drive this car,live in this type of mansion? but how you going to pay for it? Run for office and loot? go carry drug? some will say manner from heaven. But ask yourself what kind of car is Warren Buffett driving and house he's living? You can google it yourself. Which ever way you go, there are consequences , non of us will be able to ask those Nigerians executed in Indonesia why?
Nothing wrong with dreaming,but how do you pay for it? is the big question
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by zikter(m): 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
This general just dey murder our hard working brother's name. it is CHUKWU EMEKA not CHUKWUE MEKA.
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by mohciz69(m): 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2016
Came here to check name and believe me you wasn't disappointed.... NCAN member reporting live from, Ogudu road Ojota

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by kadree(m): 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
Eyahh!! D way dey stay off thread nai dey scatter my dada. No single pim!. Lolz.
It feels dis way wen for d action of few, many are stigmatized. It's a lesson. Lolz.
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by Spells(m): 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
Y b say ba illegal tins na him dey bring money quick n large. Just imagine say them succeed, them don hamma b dat oh...
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by Paretomaster(m): 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
another industrious son from the land of the rising sun.
NCAN correspondence, reporting from Kilimanjaro branch.
am still begging for u guys to just disappoint me for once, just once....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by Richkid97(m): 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
lol

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by Alcatraz003: 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
kadree:
Eyahh!! D way dey stay off thread nai dey scatter my dada. No single pim!. Lolz.
It feels dis way wen for d action of few, many are stigmatized. It's a lesson. Lolz.

They cant say anything because guilt is haunting them. The igbos have a long way to go. Afterall said and done, these people want to rule me and my people? Olorun maje!!!

The hausa man might be a murderer for Allah but he has loads of HONOUR and INTEGRITY.

As long as Nigeria stands, the igbo man will never rule over other law abiding tribes!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by ChukwuIbrahim: 6:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
not disappointed one bit...

NCAN
gwari village locality

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by adedayoadedeji(m): 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
tyson99:
NCAN FOOD IS READY OOOOO

REPORTING.....

ALL OF THEM ARE CRIMINALS BOTH MALE AND FEMALE NA THEIR FEMALE LEGS DEY MAKE ME LAFF PASS

guy u no good oooo. proudly yoruba
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by Rozaystunna(m): 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
tyson99:
NCAN FOOD IS READY OOOOO

REPORTING.....

am an Asian but this is funny
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by geraob1: 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
Alcatraz003:

They cant say anything because guilt is haunting them. The igbos have a long way to go. Afterall said and done, these people want to rule me and my people? Olorun maje!!!

The hausa man might be a murderer for Allah but he has loads of HONOUR and INTEGRITY.

As long as Nigeria stands, the igbo man will never rule over other law abiding tribes!!!

Kid
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
Na dem dem, our people from the east, may God hep them. Reporting from NCAN branch Okada, Edo state.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by bamirotola: 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
National Secretary, gravitating to thread with tremendous alacrity....

Them again?!!!! I just won my bet.... I know dey wnt dissapoint!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by jamislaw(m): 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
I don't even read the whole story immediately I saw Emeka...................na dem dem yeast iPod yooth NCAN KADUNA branch over to you my KANO feefle. Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by Alcatraz003: 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
geraob1:

Kid
its painful right?,Yeah, i know but life is hard for an igbo man in Nigeria.
Better hustle biafra tight cos you aint getting shit from this nation.
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by kaywhynoni: 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
mohciz69:
Came here to check name and believe me you wasn't disappointed.... NCAN member reporting live from, Ogudu road Ojota
they are coming for your head soon.......
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by KaptaynKush: 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
hello sir! moti confirm eni ti won gbamu! omo Igbo ni fah!!

NCAN Ilorin branch

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape / Applicant Steals N50,000 From Prospective Employer During Interview / Customs Seizes 710 Cartons Of Tramadol (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.