Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,245 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

I Will Like To Meet Nigerian Live Maldives - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Will Like To Meet Nigerian Live Maldives (7948 Views)

Dorcas Shola Fapson Arrests Taxify Driver, Henry Chukwuemeka, To Meet In Court / 10 Ways To Meet Your 2018 Travel Goals / Man Parks Wrongly At Abuja Airport & Comes Back To Meet This Crazy Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Like To Meet Nigerian Live Maldives by nicko28(f): 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2016
Maldives any Nigerian lady there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Like To Meet Nigerian Live Maldives by Badgers14: 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
nicko28:
i just move to maldives, is there any Nigerian in male or maldives that is working there?

Upload your pic
... I might move there ASAP to keep you company

Re: I Will Like To Meet Nigerian Live Maldives by Fidelismaria: 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
Badgers14:

Upload your pic ... I might move there ASAP to keep you company

grin
Badgers14:

Upload your pic ... I might move there ASAP to keep you company
Re: I Will Like To Meet Nigerian Live Maldives by dasparrow: 10:47am On Aug 19, 2016
nicko28:
i just move to maldives, is there any Nigerian in male or maldives that is working there?

I had to google Maldives to know where it is located. Never heard of this country before. You are located all the way on an island in the Indian ocean. Chai! There is nowhere Nigerians won't migrate to. I wonder how you cope with the language Dhivehi.

The Maldivians do have a high GDP though and the people are mostly descendants from India and Sri Lanka. Their economy is dependent on tourism and fishing but mainly tourism. They have nice beaches too. The country also ranks high on human development index (HDI) unlike Nigeria. Anyway, I learned about Maldives today just reading up on the country. Nigerians living there will reach out to you through this thread.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Like To Meet Nigerian Live Maldives by dasparrow: 10:52am On Aug 19, 2016
Badgers14:

Upload your pic
... I might move there ASAP to keep you company

I hope you know she is asking about Nigerians living in the capital city of Malé in Maldives and not MALE as in a man?

4 Likes

Re: I Will Like To Meet Nigerian Live Maldives by Slimmos(m): 10:57am On Aug 19, 2016
Jeezzz..What are u doing there precisely? My former bozz is from meldives..He was one time a minister in maldives and ambassador to saudi Arabia. The man is back to Nigeria now, cuz he lectures at Ahmadu Bello University Zaria. He told me that it is an Island close to Indian but it is a poor Island. It also dominated my muslims. Ma, wat took u there? I am just curious to know

1 Like

Re: I Will Like To Meet Nigerian Live Maldives by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
I have a female cource-mate who is from Maldives & i like the way she speak her English
Re: I Will Like To Meet Nigerian Live Maldives by nicko28(f): 5:36am On Aug 20, 2016
Upload your pic
... I might move there ASAP to keep you company[/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Will Like To Meet Nigerian Live Maldives by tolue42(m): 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
nicko28:
Maldives any Nigerian lady there?

Good morning sir/ma. are you still in Maldives?
Re: I Will Like To Meet Nigerian Live Maldives by Potentiala1: 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hello guyz
Pls I need contact of those that live presently in Maldives, my employment approval is ready, I need people that stay in Maldives to inform me on how they manage life there and to authenticate employment approval. Thanks in advance.
Re: I Will Like To Meet Nigerian Live Maldives by Barbie514: 11:32am On Nov 15, 2020
Potential I want to know, please are u in Maldives now? How did u go about your employment approval kindly respond please. I’m thinking of relocating to Maldives in this November..
Re: I Will Like To Meet Nigerian Live Maldives by Cousin9999: 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Where Do I Get Yellow Fever Vaccination Card For Traveling, In Lagos / Transit Visas And Entry Visas/visa Free Countries (post Your Information Here) / Canada As A Whole Is Wildly Overrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.