Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,195 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps11 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps11 (323 Views)

The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps 5 / The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps 2 / The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps11 by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
Esp 11
" you look beautiful"
Linda compliment as her and Ellen stroll along a narrow lonely road

Thank you"
Ellen replied. Linda grin at her
' where are from ?"
She raise her eye brow, Ellen who's surprise with the questions
" do you really want to know ?"
Ellen grin back at her .

"Yeah of course, people from where you are have good heart and are caring , I wish when I grow up , I will marry from there . My husband will be caring as you are, don't you think so ?

Linda smile. Ellen laugh sheepishly and smile back at her
" sure he will , cause you're a queen .
Linda winks and felt shy lowering her head .

Do you believe in love at first sight ?, Linda ask .looking up, pretending she didn't ask any question at all.
" yeah, I do . Ellen replied

Have you ever been in love before ? Linda ask
The questions got Ellen deep down she said nothing as she caught glimpse at the young girl who's waiting for her to answer . being completely honest

" yeah I have'
she let out a fake smile .

" did he break your heart or are you still together with him? Ellen glance at Linda trying to keep her composure cause she was getting uncomfortable with all the love questions
" yeah he did, "

I'm sorry , it feel bad don't it, for someone you love to just break your heart
Linda added
" sure it did feel bad,. Do you believe in love at first sight ?
Linda grin
" yeah I do "
Have you ever been n in love before " Ellen asked .
Don't you think I'm too young for that , Linda grin
Oh what I'm I even thinking . both laugh as they stroll down .
They came across billy a trouble maker , the same grade with Linda .billy was known for bad mouth and causing trouble very where he found himself in, he insults everybody he didn't give a damn about your age or status, his parents had try every possible means to make him to be a better person but to no avail. They even put him in a missionary school which he was expel for insulting a rev father . due to that no schools offers admission to him which made his parent to relocate to another state and he finally gain admission . him and his lackeys bullies those the can and take their lunch money , he has been suspended severely and all the advice given to him by his parent and elderly people but still he haven't change a bit.
Hi Linda , he greets grinning . linda know clearly that this is trouble , she played dumb .
I'm greeting and you are walking away seems your old woman don't teach you shit at home,
Linda had enough as she approaches him angrily but Ellen manages to hold her back

"Ah should you have let her come, lemme kick her fat ass, he chuckles as well as his lackeys
"at your age you shouldn't use those language . Ellen said gently
Where's this witch from huh tryna lecture me.
Bang ! The word " witch" hit Ellen at the head " what did you just call me, Ellen's voice was getting mean
" what you gonna do huh " wicked witch " his lackeys chuckles
Ellen anger reads hundred she just want to act but glancing at Linda she controls her self
It not nice to pee on your pants in front of the ladies , Ellen said gently . linda got sight of Billy's trouser it was already wet , Linda couldn't hold it but laugh .
He couldn't even hold his own pee
Linda mocks
Billy who was still confuse, still wonder how come
Ohhh billy that's nasty his friends mocked him
" huh that's the best you can do witch, billy yelled
Ellen couldn't take it she remembered the last man that's called her witch was Richard , and this little brat has the guts. She really want to cast a spell in him or even worst but Linda's present keep her calm .
Ellen glared at billy and let him only see her true self, billy start shuddering in fear , he couldn't believe what his eyes saw , he start sweating now more pee could be seen dripping off his trouser , he Start yelling and ran
off , others kids were shock to see billy grip in fear that way before. Though he was the smallest and the youngest but the toughest . they ran after him yelling his name.
Linda was still battling with confusion " what would have cause billy such fear, she wanted to ask Ellen what did she do .but kept to her self
Jane gently lay henry on the bed
Brought a towel and soak it in a chilled water, putting it on Henry's forehead to lessen the fever.
Don't worry honey every thing will be alright
Pating him
Henry was speechless
The water on the towel dry out, she socks the towel in the bowl

(1) (Reply)

$1 Unlimited Hosting By Mytruehost- It’s Awesome To Grab / 10 Things You Need To Know About Cross River Garment Factory / Start Taking Time Off.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.