Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Muyiwa Owonikoko Arrested With Cocaine In Cambodia - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Muyiwa Owonikoko Arrested With Cocaine In Cambodia (1017 Views)

Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) / Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. / 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muyiwa Owonikoko Arrested With Cocaine In Cambodia by aribisala0(m): 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
http://pulse.ng/gist/shame-2-nigerians-arrested-with-cocaine-in-their-stomachs-at-cambodian-airport-id5052460.html

Two Nigerian men, Muyiwa Owonikoko, 36, and Taiwo Arowolo, 35, could face as long as 25 years in prison if they are found guilty by Cambodian authorities after they were arrested with cocaine they had swallowed and sneaked them into the Kingdom from the United Arab Emirates, the official police website, www.police.gov.kh

2 Likes

Re: Muyiwa Owonikoko Arrested With Cocaine In Cambodia by Alphafeezay(m): 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
Did they do a "Change of Name"?...... #IdonBelieveThis
Re: Muyiwa Owonikoko Arrested With Cocaine In Cambodia by DannyJ19(m): 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
Afonja's ti take over......

Owonikoko {money must be made}
Re: Muyiwa Owonikoko Arrested With Cocaine In Cambodia by bot101(m): 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
Alphafeezay:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Muyiwa Owonikoko Arrested With Cocaine In Cambodia by slyng(m): 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
Haa ... I saw their change of names in One of the PUNCH, July editions. Their formal names are ......

1 Like

Re: Muyiwa Owonikoko Arrested With Cocaine In Cambodia by rusher14: 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
The original link doesn't correlate.
Re: Muyiwa Owonikoko Arrested With Cocaine In Cambodia by goonsmi: 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
The next thing is for our S/eastern to be claiming Yoruba name to cover their criminal identities.

1 Like

Re: Muyiwa Owonikoko Arrested With Cocaine In Cambodia by goonsmi: 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
Omenka , come and see your ugwu importers from Uganda trying to cover their evil deeds by adopting Yoruba names o

DannyJ19 : check the link posted by the op and cover your head in shame .

cc: Alphafeezay , bot101 , slyng . see the picture from the Op's link and confirm they are the usual suspects.

2 Likes

Re: Muyiwa Owonikoko Arrested With Cocaine In Cambodia by ofadaa: 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
aribisala0:
http://pulse.ng/gist/shame-2-nigerians-arrested-with-cocaine-in-their-stomachs-at-cambodian-airport-id5052460.html
Two Nigerian men, Muyiwa Owonikoko, 36, and Taiwo Arowolo, 35, could face as long as 25 years in prison if they are found guilty by Cambodian authorities after they were arrested with cocaine they had swallowed and sneaked them into the Kingdom from the United Arab Emirates, the official police website, www.police.gov.kh

I beg my people, please remove the Muyiwa and Taiwo names from this thread - no spoil their future o shocked shocked shocked
Re: Muyiwa Owonikoko Arrested With Cocaine In Cambodia by oteneaaron(m): 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
Alphafeezay:

It's the inborn Nigerian ...."I wan hammer sharp sharp" mentality.........that haunts us all.

No matter the Tribe, or State.....We share the same Problem.

#takeit or #leaveit

2 Likes

Re: Muyiwa Owonikoko Arrested With Cocaine In Cambodia by bamirotola: 8:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
My Igbo brothers will sha do anytin to cover their track... you av resorted to impersonation??

That won't stop me from doing my Job as the national secretary NCAN....

Brb lemme check intoto

1 Like

Re: Muyiwa Owonikoko Arrested With Cocaine In Cambodia by Evestar200(f): 1:31am On Aug 19, 2016
NCAN, Ozoro branch, it seems our brothers from d South West are now into the hardworking business of our brothers from d south yeast
Re: Muyiwa Owonikoko Arrested With Cocaine In Cambodia by mummyson26(m): 4:40am On Aug 19, 2016
Let me park my car here

Re: Muyiwa Owonikoko Arrested With Cocaine In Cambodia by latuntop(m): 5:37am On Aug 19, 2016
I suspect corruption in the spellings of those two names. the first one should be Emeka Uchena while the second one should be Nnamdi Chibuzor. lol.................... pls quote me not na beg I dey beg oo.

(1) (Reply)

UNIMAID Student Caught Trying To Force Her Baby Through The Toilet / See What Thieves Did To My Apartment / Army Captain Murdered 6 Weeks To Wedding Buried Amid Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.