Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? (9050 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Can NL Atheists Dare To Refute This Logical Evidence For Intelligent Design? / TB Joshua Prophesy: God Can Change His Word, Read Isaiah 20:1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by sukkot: 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Then i guess Paul meant something else in that particular verse. What ya say?
yup he did. humans will not be flying in the air like birds and neither will some guy be flying from the air down to earth. wink

i have not been privileged to read the quran but if you read every religious text, the book of enoch, the book of jasher, the egyptian book of the dead, the talmud, the coffin text, the septuagint etc etc, all religious texts are written for some weird reason in coded symbolic language. in all reality, religious texts are supposed to be esoteric because it is meant to keep some people out while allowing some people into its understanding. sacreds texts are not supposed to be accessible to all in terms of understanding it or else it would not be sacred. so this is why they write them in symbolic text

so in essence, if a person finds themself reading sacred religious texts literally ? then that means such person is one of those who are kept out of its understanding. God opens the mind of those whom he wants to understand the real meanings
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by analice107: 11:32pm On Sep 28, 2016
MrPresident1:
https://www.rt.com/viral/360867-black-moon-end-world/

Analice107, kingebukasblog, Ishilove

We are all going to heaven, Jesus is taking us to heaven grin, abi una never ready?
Am ready. But..., no, am not ready yet, my Assignment hasn't been completed yet. small time i go ready
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by MrPresident1: 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
analice107:

Am ready. But..., no, am not ready yet, my Assignment hasn't been completed yet. small time i go ready

Anas, Anas Anas, how much longer, how much longer do you need to understand these things sad cry, what assignment are you waiting to complete that can not be completed in heaven

Lemme explain what heaven is to you and why you and I and Ishilove and Rilwayne001 and Kingebukasblog, and all of us must be in a hurry to see it happen...Our Lord Jesus Christ says the clamour for heaven should be our most overriding concern... cry

Heaven can be explained in three ways

1. Heaven is where God dwells
1 Kings 8:30
: and hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place: and when thou hearest, forgive.
1 Kings 8:43
Hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place,
1 Kings 8:49
Then hear thou their prayer and their supplication in heaven thy dwelling place, and maintain their cause,

2. Heaven is the place of enjoyment
Deuteronomy 32:13-14
13 He made him ride on the high places of the earth, that he might eat the increase of the fields; and he made him to suck honey out of the rock, and oil out of the flinty rock;
14 Butter of kine, and milk of sheep, with fat of lambs, and rams of the breed of Bashan, and goats, with the fat of kidneys of wheat; and thou didst drink the pure blood of the grape.

3. Heaven is where God dwells (on earth)
Exodus 29:45
And I will dwell among the children of Israel, and will be their God.
1 Kings 6:13
And I will dwell among the children of Israel, and will not forsake my people Israel.
Numbers 35:34
Defile not therefore the land which ye shall inhabit, wherein I dwell: for I the Lord dwell among the children of Israel.

You need to understand that the reason that black people all over the world are in a mess today is because God is not with us, remember that the Negroes are the real Israelites of the Bible Jeremiah 8:21, the real and original Israelites are black or darkskinned.

God has hid his face from us for a moment this is why black people worldwide are a mess...

Deuteronomy 32:20
And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith.

Isaiah 54:8
In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the Lord thy Redeemer.
The coming of Jesus Christ is our re-gathering, our restoration back to heaven, and to the apogee of the human race (see explanation 2 and 3 above). God will restore us, David ( Jesus Christ) will be our king forever, we will no longer practice idolatry, no more oppression from anybody, and God will set His sanctuary in our midst for evermore (Heaven).

Ezekiel 37:21-28
[b] 21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.
23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.
24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.
26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
28 And the heathen shall know that I the Lord do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.[/b]

Read Anas, Read cry

1 Like

Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by analice107: 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
MrPresident1:

Anas, Anas Anas, how much longer, how much longer do you need to understand these things sad cry, what assignment are you waiting to complete that can not be completed in heaven

Lemme explain what heaven is to you and why you and I and Ishilove and Rilwayne001 and Kingebukasblog, and all of us must be in a hurry to see it happen...Our Lord Jesus Christ says the clamour for heaven should be our most overriding concern... cry

Heaven can be explained in three ways

1. Heaven is where God dwells
1 Kings 8:30
: and hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place: and when thou hearest, forgive.
1 Kings 8:43
Hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place,
1 Kings 8:49
Then hear thou their prayer and their supplication in heaven thy dwelling place, and maintain their cause,

2. Heaven is the place of enjoyment
Deuteronomy 32:13-14
13 He made him ride on the high places of the earth, that he might eat the increase of the fields; and he made him to suck honey out of the rock, and oil out of the flinty rock;
14 Butter of kine, and milk of sheep, with fat of lambs, and rams of the breed of Bashan, and goats, with the fat of kidneys of wheat; and thou didst drink the pure blood of the grape.

3. Heaven is where God dwells (on earth)
Exodus 29:45
And I will dwell among the children of Israel, and will be their God.
1 Kings 6:13
And I will dwell among the children of Israel, and will not forsake my people Israel.
Numbers 35:34
Defile not therefore the land which ye shall inhabit, wherein I dwell: for I the Lord dwell among the children of Israel.

You need to understand that the reason that black people all over the world are in a mess today is because God is not with us, remember that the Negroes are the real Israelites of the Bible Jeremiah 8:21, the real and original Israelites are black or darkskinned.

God has hid his face from us for a moment this is why black people worldwide are a mess...

Deuteronomy 32:20
And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith.

Isaiah 54:8
In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the Lord thy Redeemer.
The coming of Jesus Christ is our re-gathering, our restoration back to heaven, and to the apogee of the human race (see explanation 2 and 3 above). God will restore us, David ( Jesus Christ) will be our king forever, we will no longer practice idolatry, no more oppression from anybody, and God will set His sanctuary in our midst for evermore (Heaven).

Ezekiel 37:21-28
[b] 21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.
23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.
24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.
26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
28 And the heathen shall know that I the Lord do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.[/b]

Read Anas, Read cry

Ok.
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:11am On Sep 30, 2016
But wait oo , MrPresident1 , have you considered the possibility of the failure of your prediction ? If your prediction fails , what signs should we now follow for another prediction ?
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by MrPresident1: 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
But wait oo , MrPresident1 , have you considered the possibility of the failure of your prediction ? If your prediction fails , what signs should we now follow for another prediction ?

Ebuka we are going to heaven cheesy cheesy cheesy, You and I and Analice107 and Ishilove and Rilwayne001 grin we are all going to heaven today grin grin, today today we are all going to heaven because Jesus is taking all of us to heaven cheesy cheesy

When we all get to heaven,
what a day of rejoicing that will be!
When we all see Jesus,
we'll sing and shout the victory.

grin grin grin Jesus our Great Master is here! grin grin grin

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/714924/Black-Moon-END-OF-THE-WORLD-JESUS-apocalypse
http://www.inquisitr.com/3545732/rare-black-moon-on-friday-heralds-end-of-the-world-according-to-conspiracy-theorists/
https://www.denisonforum.org/cultural-commentary/2904-black-moon-friday-has-the-apocalypse-begun
http://www.catholic.org/news/green/story.php?id=71093
http://www.mirror.co.uk/science/what-black-moon-uk-experience-8939621

angry Make I hear say none of you never ready to go heaven angry angry

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by Rilwayne001: 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2016
MrPresident1:

Ebuka we are going to heaven cheesy cheesy cheesy, You and I and Analice107 and Ishilove and Rilwayne001 grin we are all going to heaven today grin grin, today today we are all going to heaven because Jesus is taking all of us to heaven grin cheesy

When we all see Jesus,

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/714924/Black-Moon-END-OF-THE-WORLD-JESUS-apocalypse
http://www.inquisitr.com/3545732/rare-black-moon-on-friday-heralds-end-of-the-world-according-to-conspiracy-theorists/
https://www.denisonforum.org/cultural-commentary/2904-black-moon-friday-has-the-apocalypse-begun

Make I hear say anybody never ready to go heaven angry angry

grin

we can't wait bro.. Please call sukkot as well, that chief must be there with us. grin cheesy

**Listening to Kendrick lamar - Black Friday** grin grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by sukkot: 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
Rilwayne001:

we can't wait bro.. Please call sukkot as well, that chief must be there with us. grin cheesy

**Listening to Kendrick lamar - Black Friday** grin grin cool
AMEN my CHIEF Rilwayne. I must join you all in heaven. MrPRESIDENT1 is a playa hata. he no wan make I enter heaven grin cheesy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
MrPresident1:

Ebuka we are going to heaven cheesy cheesy cheesy, You and I and Analice107 and Ishilove and Rilwayne001 grin we are all going to heaven today grin grin, today today we are all going to heaven because Jesus is taking all of us to heaven cheesy cheesy

When we all see Jesus,

angry Make I hear say none of you never ready to go heaven angry angry

grin

The evidence is compelling wink
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by dragunov: 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
sukkot:
AMEN my CHIEF Rilwayne. I must join you all in heaven. MrPRESIDENT1 is a playa hata. he no wan make I enter heaven grin cheesy wink
Since you are a talented liar na.
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by MrPresident1: 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
My people, una well done o.

I hope say una never forget the prophecy, na first week of October be this o.

cheesy wink

We are all going to heaven grin

When we all see Jesus,

Angels of Jesus, angels of light,
Singing to welcome the pilgrims of the night!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by MrPresident1: 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
Luke 21:25
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring

https://www.rt.com/news/361237-coronal-hole-solar-storm/

Ishilove come and see the world is coming to an end and you and I and everyone, all of us, we are all going to heaven grin

Jesus is here Hallelujah!!! smiley
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by MrPresident1: 11:26am On Oct 03, 2016
https://www.rt.com/news/361408-saudi-arabia-austerity-calendar/

Another major piece in the giant jigsaw puzzle falls into place grin, Rilwayne001 this one should interest you very much, Saudi adopts Gregorian calendar cheesy

Saudi Arabian civil servants will lose 11 days of pay after the country switched to the Gregorian calendar, the predominant format for organizing time in the West. The switch is part of austerity measures meant to curb the budget deficit.

Previously, only the private sector of the Gulf monarchy used the Gregorian calendar of its oil customers to calculate salaries, while the public sector has used the Islamic lunar Hijri calendar since 1932. Under it, a year comprises of 12 months lasting 354 or 355 days, or 11 days shorter than the Gregorian calendar. The salaries are calculated on annual basis, so a longer year translates into less payment for the employees.

Daniel 2:44
And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by Rilwayne001: 11:59am On Oct 03, 2016
MrPresident1:
https://www.rt.com/news/361408-saudi-arabia-austerity-calendar/

Another major piece in the giant jigsaw puzzle falls into place grin, Rilwayne001 this one should interest you very much, Saudi adopts Gregorian calendar cheesy

Saudi Arabian civil servants will lose 11 days of pay after the country switched to the Gregorian calendar, the predominant format for organizing time in the West. The switch is part of austerity measures meant to curb the budget deficit.

Previously, only the private sector of the Gulf monarchy used the Gregorian calendar of its oil customers to calculate salaries, while the public sector has used the Islamic lunar Hijri calendar since 1932. Under it, a year comprises of 12 months lasting 354 or 355 days, or 11 days shorter than the Gregorian calendar. The salaries are calculated on annual basis, so a longer year translates into less payment for the employees.

And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Lol! I actually read the news yesterday. It was as a result of the fall in the price of oil. They are facing the same problem we are facing in Nigeria, hence the need for austerity measures which this is just one of them.

So this doesn't mean the lunar calendar is no longer valid.
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by MrPresident1: 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Lol! I actually read the news yesterday. It was as a result of the fall in the price of oil. They are facing the same problem we are facing in Nigeria, hence the need for austerity measures which this is just one of them.

So this doesn't mean the lunar calendar is no longer valid.

Saudi adopts Gregorian Calendar as part of austerity measures cheesy.

My friend na game cheesy end time game cheesy

wink
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by Rilwayne001: 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
MrPresident1:

Saudi adopts Gregorian Calendar as part of austerity measures cheesy.

My friend na game cheesy end time game cheesy

wink

We are waiting wink
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by MrPresident1: 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2016

hope everyone is still watching.

I am saying it again emphatically that Jesus Christ will come back on or before the 20th of January 2017.
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
MrPresident1:

hope everyone is still watching.

I am saying it again emphatically that Jesus Christ will come back on or before the 20th of January 2017.

grin

You have reignited this thread

But I'm pretty sure you have doubts
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by MrPresident1: 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

grin

You have reignited this thread

But I'm pretty sure you have doubts

Doubts? Hahahahaha lmao! cheesy

It must happen in the days of the kings of iron and clay hahahaha.

I resurrected the thread because I am now more convinced, and I did not want anyone to forget grin
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
MrPresident1:

Doubts? Hahahahaha lmao! cheesy

It must happen in the days of the kings of iron and clay hahahaha.

I resurrected the thread because I am now more convinced, and I did not want anyone to forget grin

But wait oo

One question : Do you believe the earth is flat
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by MrPresident1: 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

But wait oo

One question : Do you believe the earth is flat

How can d earth be flat?

The earth is not flat, the earth is spherical.
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
MrPresident1:

How can d earth be flat?

The earth is not flat, the earth is spherical.

I've always thought you were sukkot . Sukkot believes the earth is flat sha
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by MrPresident1: 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I've always thought you were sukkot . Sukkot believes the earth is flat sha

I am convinced that the earth is spherical.
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by MrPresident1: 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
I like this thread grin
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
MrPresident1:
I like this thread grin

Yeah me too cool
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by MrPresident1: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Yeah me too cool

It is a beautiful thread grin isn't it?
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
MrPresident1:

It is a beautiful thread grin isn't it?

Of course I learnt new stuff too .

Especially on the lost tribes of Israel .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by MrPresident1: 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Of course I learnt new stuff too .

Especially on the lost tribes of Israel .

It is us bro, we are the dead people of the Bible, we are the dead Israelites, and Christ is the firstfruits from the dead wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by MrPresident1: 9:22am On Dec 29, 2016
Many people need to read this thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam / Christ Embassy: Concealed Sex Scandal Exposed / The Reason For The Resurrection - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.