Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? (9102 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Can NL Atheists Dare To Refute This Logical Evidence For Intelligent Design? / TB Joshua Prophesy: God Can Change His Word, Read Isaiah 20:1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
MrPresident1:
KingEbukasblog

Ebuka bia ne e ba grin, I want to smash your mind to pieces this evening, come bro, come cheesy here. Analice107 the argumentator, please keep away, me and Ebuka want to have a tete a tete cheesy. Ishilove is not invited grin please.

I thought you are yoruba ? grin I don show bro
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by MrPresident1: 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I thought you are yoruba ? grin I don show bro

Ehen, Nwokeoma, welcome jare, leave belligerent grin Ishilove and truculent grin Analice107 to their women's business grin

I want to take you to Ezekiel 31.

Through Ezekiel, God was telling Pharaoh king of Egypt something, God was telling him about the Assyrian that became great; the blessed Assyrian that prospered in everything he did. This Assyrian became great but he also became proud vain and disobedient to God.

Please read Ezekiel 31. KJV please.

What I want you to do is that I want you to be convinced that this chapter of the Bible is talking about Israel; her blessings, her disobedience, and her casting out. One proof among others of this is that there is a reference to Lebanon in verse 15, when this verse is linked with Deuteronomy 11:24, and Deuteronomy 3:25, it becomes clear that the chapter is talking about Israel, although she is referred to as an Assyrian (Abraham was an Assyrian/Syrian).

Ezekiel 31:15
Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day when he went down to the grave I caused a mourning: I covered the deep for him, and I restrained the floods thereof, and the great waters were stayed: and I caused Lebanon to mourn for him, and all the trees of the field fainted for him.

Ebuka, do you agree?
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
MrPresident1:

Ehen, Nwokeoma, welcome jare, leave belligerent grin Ishilove and truculent grin Analice107 to their women's business grin

Through Ezekiel, God was telling Pharaoh king of Egypt something, God was telling him about the Assyrian that became great; the blessed Assyrian that prospered in everything he did. This Assyrian became great but he also became proud vain and disobedient to God.

What I want you to do is that I want you to be convinced that this chapter of the Bible is talking about Israel; her blessings, her disobedience, and her casting out. One proof among others of this is that there is a reference to Lebanon in verse 15, when this verse is linked with Deuteronomy 11:24, and Deuteronomy 3:25, it becomes clear that the chapter is talking about Israel, although she is referred to as an Assyrian (Abraham was an Assyrian/Syrian).

Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day when he went down to the grave I caused a mourning: I covered the deep for him, and I restrained the floods thereof, and the great waters were stayed: and I caused Lebanon to mourn for him, and all the trees of the field fainted for him.

Ebuka, do you agree?

Well , proceed sir
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by analice107: 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
MrPresident1:

Ebuka, do you agree?
You no go leave me alone?
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by MrPresident1: 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
analice107:

You no go leave me alone?

Come naww kiss
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by Ishilove: 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
MrPresident1:

grin I know say you go come, madam aproko is my hobby cheesy
My crush, October is coming o. Get ready for Ishilove's laughter. I will record myself laughing and send it to you grin grin
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by analice107: 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
MrPresident1:

Come naww kiss
Me i no fit abeg.
Am a christian. Am looking forward to the second advent of Christ. Everything you keep saying can in no way strengthen my wait.

All over the world right now, Christians are being put in Crucibles, everything is against us. We are stretched out and hard pressed.
Militant Atheists are getting bloody, very soon Atheists will start killing Christians just like Muslims are doing. Shouldn't we try to preach the gospel that will help these little ones accept these things and endure in hope?
I keep asking myself,"What will this your theories serve?"
Do you realize that so many young challenged Christians read what we post here?

The Body of Christ is under attack. Satanists by all means have infiltrated the church, polluting it, planting errors everywhere. Now, when the true gospels is preached, it seems like a lie, because people have believed lies for much too long.

Atheists are fighting with everything in them to pull them away, and all you do is complicate matters the more?
How does these theories help a young christian grow in faith?

If I was struggling with Anger, revenge and unforgiveness as a young christian, and I stumble on your thread, what am I expected to get out of it?

I don't care if Jesus was from India or if he were an Eskimo. what matters is that, he was born, he died, resurrected and ascended to heaven, and will certainly return for the saints.
That's what matters to me, not the colour of his skin
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by Ranchhoddas: 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
analice107:

Me i no fit abeg.
Am a christian. Am looking forward to the second advent of Christ. Everything you keep saying can in no way strengthen my wait.

All over the world right now, Christians are being put in Crucibles, everything is against us. We are stretched out and hard pressed.
Militant Atheists are getting bloody, very soon Atheists will start killing Christians just like Muslims are doing. Shouldn't we try to preach the gospel that will help these little ones accept these things and endure in hope?

The Body of Christ is under attack. Satanists by all means have infiltrated the church, polluting it, planting errors everywhere. Now, when the true gospels is preached, it seems like a lie, because people have believed lies for much too long.

Atheists are fighting with everything in them to pull them away, and all you do is complicate matters the more?

If I was struggling with Anger, revenge and unforgiveness as a young christian, and I stumble on your thread, what am I expected to get out of it?

I don't care if Jesus was from India or if he were an Eskimo. what matters is that, he was born, he died, resurrected and ascended to heaven, and will certainly return for the saints.
Wetin concern atheist for this matter?
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by analice107: 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Wetin concern atheist for this matter?
I lie?
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by MrPresident1: 9:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ishilove:

My crush, October is coming o. Get ready for Ishilove's laughter. I will record myself laughing and send it to you grin grin

Ishi sweety, we have been waiting for over 2000years, at some point in time it will remain only one month, then only one week then only one day then 30 seconds to impact... grin

1st week of October 2016.

Or last last 20th January 2017. grin wink. It MUST happen during President Obama's time wink
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by Ishilove: 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
MrPresident1:

Ishi sweety, we have been waiting for over 2000years, at some point in time it will remain only one month, then only one week then only one day then 30 seconds to impact... grin

1st week of October 2016.

Or last last 20th January 2017. grin wink. It MUST happen during President Obama's time wink
Toh. Till then na grin grin
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by Ranchhoddas: 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
analice107:
I lie?
Yes.
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by MrPresident1: 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
analice107:

Me i no fit abeg.

It is a bit unfortunate you are unable to make a head of my threads, the issue for the real Israelites of the Bible is, if one does not know the sin one has committed, and why one is being punished, how can one genuinely repent? Jesus died for me, how? what did I do? When did I sin? Why did he have to die when God could easily have just spoken the word of forgiveness?

So each of us has been given a niche where we can function very well, there are so many people including you calling people to repentance, I am calling people to repentance too, but there has to be progress for the growing ones. When babes are born they have to be nurtured in the principles of Christ, in the milk of the word, and when they reach an age they have to be given meat so that they can have strong minds and a healthy bodies. o, we are all part of the same body, the kidney does its function, the liver does its own, the mouth does its own, and the nose does its own, all working towards the achievement of overall balance.

Babes have to grow so they need milk, the grown ups have to be fed meat, or they will not grow.

No one has the capacity to kill anyone, the permission to kill anyone comes from God, so you need not be afraid of any militant atheist, and trust me when I say this, the true Muslims are actually your allies against the enemy. We have a common enemy, the antichrist who does not want Christ to come, their activity is so well pronounced even in this religion section but they are toothless bulldogs there is nothing they can do, it is a lost cause for them, and the only people they can gain are the ones already destined for perdition, so Lady, put your mind at rest.

Again, you need to understand something, what I teach actually proves that Christ is here, this is knowledge that has been hidden for ages, if the Negro does not understand that his predicament is because he is the Israelite of the Bible, how can he genuinely repent and seek his God? The day the Negro comes to the realization that he is the Israelite of the Bible, that is the very day he will genuinely repent, he will ask for forgiveness, and because he is very precious to his God, his God will forgive him that same day, and that same day he will be restored back to the apogee of the world where he belongs. But Israel does not know who he is, so his slavery continues forever.

Isaiah 1:3
The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.

Jesus is coming to rule the world, and it is important for the people from whom he descended to know that he is one of them, you have not been able to cross the paradigm so in your mind you continue to see Jesus as an oyinbo, Jesus is not oyinbo, the Lion of the tribe of Judah is Negro!

If your brother becomes president tomorrow, will the honour and prestige not rub off on you? Will you not become a person of privilege? Jesus is a Negro, and we his people must tell the world that the Jesus they are all worshiping, the Jesus they are all waiting for, the Jesus who is coming to rule them and the world is our brother! Jesus is our person! Jesus is not oyinbo, Jesus in our personal person, our brother!

I thank THE MOST HIGH GOD who has given me extraordinary insight into the symbolism of the Bible, it is His anointing alone that enables this, He is the One who finds worthy, and he whom He finds worthy He reveals His secrets to.

Psalm 25:14
The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.

This is my own niche, and it is fire in my bones Jeremiah 20:9, necessity is placed upon me to preach it, in season, and out of season wink
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by MrPresident1: 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ishilove:

Toh. Till then na grin grin

You are really doing the right thing by looking and hasting... cheesy

2Peter 3:12
Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

But Ishi, you are getting me wrong o, I did not say Jesus will come in October o, I am saying that all things must be concluded by first week of October, I am saying that October is the cutoff time for the completion of all things, so it may even happen tomorrow morning sef.

If all things are not concluded by first week of October, they MUST be concluded by 20th January 2017 grin
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by MrPresident1: 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Well , proceed sir

No progress until you are convinced.

You have to read Ezekiel 31 and be convinced it is talking about Israel.
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
MrPresident1:

No progress until you are convinced.

You have to read Ezekiel 31 and be convinced it is talking about Israel.
Ok bro .I'll do that
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by analice107: 12:52am On Aug 22, 2016
MrPresident1:

It is a bit unfortunate you are unable to make a head of my threads, the issue for the real Israelites of the Bible is, if one does not know the sin one has committed, and why one is being punished, how can one genuinely repent? Jesus died for me, how? what did I do? When did I sin? Why did he have to die when God could easily have just spoken the word of forgiveness?

So each of us has been given a niche where we can function very well, there are so many people including you calling people to repentance, I am calling people to repentance too, but there has to be progress for the growing ones. When babes are born they have to be nurtured in the principles of Christ, in the milk of the word, and when they reach an age they have to be given meat so that they can have strong minds and a healthy bodies. o, we are all part of the same body, the kidney does its function, the liver does its own, the mouth does its own, and the nose does its own, all working towards the achievement of overall balance.

Babes have to grow so they need milk, the grown ups have to be fed meat, or they will not grow.

No one has the capacity to kill anyone, the permission to kill anyone comes from God, so you need not be afraid of any militant atheist, and trust me when I say this, the true Muslims are actually your allies against the enemy. We have a common enemy, the antichrist who does not want Christ to come, their activity is so well pronounced even in this religion section but they are toothless bulldogs there is nothing they can do, it is a lost cause for them, and the only people they can gain are the ones already destined for perdition, so Lady, put your mind at rest.

Again, you need to understand something, what I teach actually proves that Christ is here, this is knowledge that has been hidden for ages, if the Negro does not understand that his predicament is because he is the Israelite of the Bible, how can he genuinely repent and seek his God? The day the Negro comes to the realization that he is the Israelite of the Bible, that is the very day he will genuinely repent, he will ask for forgiveness, and because he is very precious to his God, his God will forgive him that same day, and that same day he will be restored back to the apogee of the world where he belongs. But Israel does not know who he is, so his slavery continues forever.

Isaiah 1:3
The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.

Jesus is coming to rule the world, and it is important for the people from whom he descended to know that he is one of them, you have not been able to cross the paradigm so in your mind you continue to see Jesus as an oyinbo, Jesus is not oyinbo, the Lion of the tribe of Judah is Negro!

If your brother becomes president tomorrow, will the honour and prestige not rub off on you? Will you not become a person of privilege? Jesus is a Negro, and we his people must tell the world that the Jesus they are all worshiping, the Jesus they are all waiting for, the Jesus who is coming to rule them and the world is our brother! Jesus is our person! Jesus is not oyinbo, Jesus in our personal person, our brother!

I thank THE MOST HIGH GOD who has given me extraordinary insight into the symbolism of the Bible, it is His anointing alone that enables this, He is the One who finds worthy, and he whom He finds worthy He reveals His secrets to.

Psalm 25:14
The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.

This is my own niche, and it is fire in my bones Jeremiah 20:9, necessity is placed upon me to preach it, in season, and out of season wink

OK your Excellency. Pls permit me to just observe.
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by analice107: 12:53am On Aug 22, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Yes.
How?
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by MrPresident1: 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
analice107:

OK your Excellency. Pls permit me to just observe.

I shall prefer you an active observer tho grin, no passivity in the things of the kingdom.

Trust you had a nice day wink
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by sukkot: 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I think he has been banned for a really long time . sad sad

Are you a muslim ?
yeah bro. like 1 month lolzzzzzzzzz cheesy
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by sukkot: 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
Rilwayne001:
**sukkot comes to mind grin
oga Rili. eku ishe Sir cheesy
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by Rilwayne001: 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
sukkot:
oga Rili. eku ishe Sir cheesy

My oga, where you come dey embarassed
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by sukkot: 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
Rilwayne001:

My oga, where you come dey embarassed
bros na mod oooo. one month ban walahi talahi shocked cheesy
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by sukkot: 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Nawa o cry
Thunder will fire that mod, don't worry. cheesy
issokayyy. i survive am and come back stronger. be like say i go stop this tribalism thing sef cheesy
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by Rilwayne001: 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
sukkot:
issokayyy. i survive am and come back stronger. be like say i go stop this tribalism thing sef cheesy

shocked shocked I don repent ntemi' even though I do throw shots once in a while. But then, the forum is getting boring. sad
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by sukkot: 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
Rilwayne001:

shocked shocked I don repent ntemi' even though I do throw shots once in a while. But then, the forum is getting boring. sad
lolzzzzz i want to repent but these ipad yoofs on nairaland can provoke even a saint to anger. walahi ipad yoof are very bellicose and pugnacious grin
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by Rilwayne001: 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
sukkot:
lolzzzzz i want to repent but these ipad yoofs on nairaland can provoke even a saint to anger. walahi ipad yoof are very bellicose and pugnacious grin

That's what they are o my breda! They are heathens, they are ubiquitous just like garri grin grin grin
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by lepasharon(f): 12:21am On Aug 26, 2016
I can't wait for my white Jesus
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:06am On Aug 26, 2016
lepasharon:
I can't wait for my white Jesus

Why don't you ever make meaningful contributions in the religion section ? We have the romance section though wink
Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by sukkot: 11:29am On Aug 26, 2016
Rilwayne001:

That's what they are o my breda! They are heathens, they are ubiquitous just like garri grin grin grin
HAHAHAHAHA now that was funny grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? by lepasharon(f): 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
[ quote author=KingEbukasBlog post=48814059]

Why don't you ever make meaningful contributions in the religion section ? We have the romance section though wink[/quote]

Whats wrong with my comment undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! / King James (of The KJV Bible), Was An Indigenous Black European / The Hijab Can Decieve You...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.