Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

3 Nigerian Hajj Pilgrims Arrested In Saudi With Cocaine - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Nigerian Hajj Pilgrims Arrested In Saudi With Cocaine (913 Views)

Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) / Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Nigerian Hajj Pilgrims Arrested In Saudi With Cocaine by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
Three Nigerian pilgrims, on the entourage for Kwara State, have been arrested in Saudi Arabia for possessing cocaine, a banned substance.
Hajia Fatima Abolore-Jimoh, the executive secretary, Kwara Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board, confirmed the arrest on Wednesday, August 17, 2016 from Mecca, the Muslim holy city in a telephone interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN).
She said the three pilgrims, who were among the first batch of 505 Pilgrims from Kwara, were arrested in Madinnah by the authorities in the Islamic country.
The executive secretary, who didn't disclose the identities of the three suspects, said they were still in the custody of Saudi Arabian authorities.
Abolore-Jimoh said the Saudi Arabian law would certainly take its course on the three suspected drug traffickers.
She described the arrest as unfortunate and painful in spite of several appeals to them to be good ambassadors of Kwara and Nigeria.
The executive secretary said that other pilgrims from the state were still in Madinnah, hale, healthy and in good spirit in spite of the unfortunate incident.
NAN reports that 1,978 pilgrims from the state are performing the 2016 pilgrimage exercise.

Re: 3 Nigerian Hajj Pilgrims Arrested In Saudi With Cocaine by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
Annoying.
Re: 3 Nigerian Hajj Pilgrims Arrested In Saudi With Cocaine by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
the rate at which Nigerians are going into drug trafficking has become alarming....

buhari is working, lol
Re: 3 Nigerian Hajj Pilgrims Arrested In Saudi With Cocaine by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
Elliotwiz1:
the rate at which Nigerians are going into drug trafficking has become alarming....

buhari is working, lol

Bro leave Buhari out of this o...
The president don suffer 4 una hand...
Re: 3 Nigerian Hajj Pilgrims Arrested In Saudi With Cocaine by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 19, 2016
I won't be surprised if they are my ppl.
My people are my people.
Igbokwenu
Re: 3 Nigerian Hajj Pilgrims Arrested In Saudi With Cocaine by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 19, 2016
ozohtony:
I won't be surprised if they are my ppl.
My people are my people.
Igbokwenu

Guy abeg....
U aint igbo...
Pls respect urself...
Re: 3 Nigerian Hajj Pilgrims Arrested In Saudi With Cocaine by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
Nzeokafor:

Guy abeg....
U aint igbo...
Pls respect urself...
Nna m'bu nwa afor... Guy coolo down.
Re: 3 Nigerian Hajj Pilgrims Arrested In Saudi With Cocaine by Tobyshegz(m): 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
NCAN actively active..

(1) (Reply)

Phones Thief Caught Inside Train Today (Pics) / Another Wicked Ugandan Maid Caught On Camera Suffocating Employer’s Child (video / Nigerian Man Disowns Son Through Newspaper Adverts (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.