Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

I Borrowed Victor Ike's Shoes To Go To Church - Frank Edwards - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Borrowed Victor Ike's Shoes To Go To Church - Frank Edwards (673 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Borrowed Victor Ike's Shoes To Go To Church - Frank Edwards by donnie(m): 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
14th Of August was amazing... After the successful live ministration of # Okaka by Frank Edwards featuring Victor Ike on a Special Celebration Programme at a Christ Embassy Church (lcc3) Oregun Ikeja Lagos Nigeria.

The Okaka Crooner Frank Edwards.. Break silence with his testimony....
"I borrowed Victor Ike’s Shoe To Church, Then I Had No Shoe To Wear, This When A Friend Becomes Your Blood. If There’s AnyOne Coming To Church For The 1st Time And Some One Invited you. This was how Victor Ike Brought Me To Church. He invited me to Christ Embassy Church and that's how i become a member of BLW.. Its never too late. "

"NOW SEE ME, MY LIFE IS A TESTIMONY..."

1 Share

Re: I Borrowed Victor Ike's Shoes To Go To Church - Frank Edwards by Oyinprince(m): 7:28am On Aug 19, 2016
Wow! Frank Edwards is a living testimony of how God changes lives, I guess that's why he put so much passion in his hit song, "Changing Lives".

BTW, Testimony sounds like another Nigerian popular one "I Had no Shoes" grin grin

God bless Frank Edwards and Mightily Blessed Victor Ike. Because of the simple act of Ike bringing him and making him stay in Church, the guy has transformed lives all over the world today.

Lesson: Take Soul Winning Important Today.

2 Likes

Re: I Borrowed Victor Ike's Shoes To Go To Church - Frank Edwards by donnie(m): 8:47am On Aug 19, 2016
Oyinprince:

BTW, Testimony sounds like another Nigerian popular one "I Had no Shoes" grin grin

Thought so too. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sallah Celebration In China - PHOTOS / You Can't Be A Business Man Or Woman And Claim Born Again!! You Are All Liars. / Ok, We Have Heard You Now Show Us The Fire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.