Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Injustice; Who Can I Turn To For Help - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Injustice; Who Can I Turn To For Help (411 Views)

» Man Who Once Asked For Help To Rape A Girl Gets Mollested 6 Years Later / Nigerian Lady From Edo Cries Out For Help In Italy (Video) / Kenyan Man Raped Every Night By 2 Female Spirits For 5 Years Now, Cries For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Injustice; Who Can I Turn To For Help by giddy10(m): 11:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
Yesterday, kaduna electric staff walked into the plaza where i run my cyber cafe business, to check our prepaid meter for any form of bypass, infact i cooperated with them in giving them what they needed to do their work, and of course i wasn't alarmed at all because i am a faithful customer; i can't be involve in any form of bypass. True to it, i was certified clean of the act, but some other persons were caught bypassing. To cut the long story short, we were 2 groups (i.e those of us that did not bypass and them that bypass). But the part of injustice am concerned with was that nepa staff went to the transformer for the plaza (Yelwa plaza) and removed the fuse in the panel, which has affected all of us. I went to their office to argue why i should suffer for other people sins, only to be angered the more that we will stay even more than a month without light. What beats my imagination, is this ' Is it foolishness to be lawful, or conduct one's activities legally' because that's what the nepa staff are telling those of us that didnot bypass. Please where can i get justice, imagine me running my business solely on generator.
Re: Injustice; Who Can I Turn To For Help by izzou(m): 12:16am On Aug 19, 2016
You better look up to God

Justice no longer reside in Nigeria

All man for himself

Just dey pray make God touch their mind. Datsall
cool
Re: Injustice; Who Can I Turn To For Help by giddy10(m): 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
Only God will judge

(1) (Reply)

Human Rights Activists Call For Justice For Innocent Kokorifa –E.A Aluzu / Photo Of Jaffar Rashid - A Man Who Cut Off His Manhood Because He Was Called Gay / BREAKING NEWS: Militants Attack Another Crude Oil Delivery Line In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.