Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,843 members, 7,851,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

Pastor Bushiri Walks On The Air From His Church To His House-truenaijayarn - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bushiri Walks On The Air From His Church To His House-truenaijayarn (1420 Views)

Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) / Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) / Baby Born Without Vagina "Receives A Vagina At Bushiri's Church" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Bushiri Walks On The Air From His Church To His House-truenaijayarn by bstringz(m): 11:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
I am lost for words as to what exactly happened here. Pastor Bushiri is seen walking on the air from the church back to his home. This video raises many questions. Questions like.

1. Is this a display of God’s power?
2. If the answer to the first question is.. Yes. Then I ask, Is there any place where Jesus just flaunted how powerful he is?
3. Would God allow such a brazen display of power?
4. Did pastor Bushiri call someone and was like “hey, hold this camera and record, am about walking on the air to my home.
5. Is the video doctored?
6. To what end is the floating all about?

All these are cogent questions that this video raised. Though this video has been viewed on YouTube more than One million times. Watch it and tell us what you think about Pastor Bushiri ditching his Car and walking home on the Air.

WAtch video http://truenaijayarn.com/speechless-pastor-bushiri-walks-air-church-housevideo/

(1) (Reply)

I Need Pdf Of Franklin Hall's Atomic Bomb With God / Power Must Change Hands - January 2019 / Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.