Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Hey- I Need Webmaster's Bite! 4 My Million Dollar Project! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hey- I Need Webmaster's Bite! 4 My Million Dollar Project! (735 Views)

Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Gets A Million-dollar Bonus After Six Months On The Job / “hey, I Just Start Up A New Web Hosting Company :now Host For Free! / The Million Dollar Homepage idea, by Alex Tew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey- I Need Webmaster's Bite! 4 My Million Dollar Project! by gentysho(m): 11:37am On Sep 28, 2009
Hi,
my name is G i am on the verge of creating a world class medium using God given ideas- simple but delicate!
it has to do with websites.

MY Game plan
1. i am still in the process of becoming a webmaster, blogger and forum administrator and will like to eventualy learn and master the rudiments and know enough to manage my network of sites myself.

MY NEED

i need the help and mentorship of webmasters (excellent if you are in Abuja) but you may be from anywhere in the world. for mentorship and tutorship as a friend. helping me out (esecialy if i explode in the future will be very good for the two of us grin ) as i am full of $ million ideas.i need a catalyst right now, perhaps you are the one last ingridient i need to turn my BASAL metal into gold (ala the alchemists)

If interested send me a mail on hypernigeria@gmail.com
SEQUENCE- we become friends, do things together , suceed at doing the webthing together,share the success story together. okay webmasters---hook up with me!!
Re: Hey- I Need Webmaster's Bite! 4 My Million Dollar Project! by iGuru1(m): 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2012
is that all you require, then reach me on 08095527642
Re: Hey- I Need Webmaster's Bite! 4 My Million Dollar Project! by joomlaman(m): 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2012
In Abuja then call: 08039508010
Re: Hey- I Need Webmaster's Bite! 4 My Million Dollar Project! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2012
Funny

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Website Developer Urgently! / Lack Of Asp.net Developers / Upgrade By Shopping On-line From The Us And Pay In Naira!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.