Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,744 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Burial Of Omonike Ajile, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Aluwe's Mum (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burial Of Omonike Ajile, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Aluwe's Mum (Photos) (33660 Views)

Sunday Omobolanle 'Papi Luwe' Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Style (Photos) / Sunkanmi Omobolanle & Wife, Kudirat Abimbola Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Gifty, Lilian Bach, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Papi Luwe, Rosaline Meurer On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Omonike Ajile, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Aluwe's Mum (Photos) by Pavore9: 11:28am On Aug 19, 2016
youngest85:
who's aluwe?

You are truly youngest! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Burial Of Omonike Ajile, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Aluwe's Mum (Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2016
yrret:
I don't know him/her as a veteran actor.
maybe you weren't born when he started. Its a long time now dear, I remember one of his jokes about UNIPETROL. What do I know?
Re: Burial Of Omonike Ajile, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Aluwe's Mum (Photos) by Spells(m): 11:34am On Aug 19, 2016
thundabot:

IF I SLAP U
just help me give am that slap make her brain reset...
Re: Burial Of Omonike Ajile, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Aluwe's Mum (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 11:36am On Aug 19, 2016
thundabot:
RIP THE DEATH
angry
Re: Burial Of Omonike Ajile, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Aluwe's Mum (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 11:42am On Aug 19, 2016
AreaFada2:

You know people just talked anyhow.

Aluwe has been entertaining with his comedy, for the love of it. When parents were advising their kids against acting. People like him, Late Herbert Ogunde (in a class of his own), Olu Jacobs, Jide Kosoko, Pete Edochie, late Sam Loco, Late Justus Esiri, late Giringori (using 200 Naira only to run each episode of New Masquerade), Clarus, Ovularia, Zebrudaya and others persevered.

Their perseverance encouraged those who started Nollywood proper.
i swear i can insult yorubas like they insulted we igbo too but abeg no use papi luwe play with me him with oga bello in that thier comedy ojo ladipo group, the only person i hate amongs them is oga jide as in jide kosoko ,i start to hate him the day i saw what he did to seller at lagos international trade fair that was held at TBS i was shocked since then i hate him ,others i love so much
Re: Burial Of Omonike Ajile, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Aluwe's Mum (Photos) by scholes23(m): 11:47am On Aug 19, 2016
thundabot:
RIP THE DEATH
grin grin grin

I'm sure you were hustling for FTC. Nor worry

OGA DIN MMA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Omonike Ajile, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Aluwe's Mum (Photos) by temitope23(m): 11:48am On Aug 19, 2016
Proffdada:
to enlighten your myopia, he actually helped a lot of fledgling comedians in yoruba and nollywood. Don't get use to that phrase, it makes you look stupid undecided

grin Omo see punchline

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Omonike Ajile, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Aluwe's Mum (Photos) by Eibams60(m): 11:49am On Aug 19, 2016
Naija has spoilt kpata kpata if burial has nw turn to place of showing up
Re: Burial Of Omonike Ajile, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Aluwe's Mum (Photos) by hollyfat(m): 11:53am On Aug 19, 2016
youngest85:
who's aluwe?
We're swimming
Re: Burial Of Omonike Ajile, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Aluwe's Mum (Photos) by sportman117: 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
R I P to MAMA
Re: Burial Of Omonike Ajile, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Aluwe's Mum (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
yrret:
I don't know him/her as a veteran actor.
where did you see veteran?

All these new nairaland members sef.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Omonike Ajile, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Aluwe's Mum (Photos) by yrret: 12:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
wadetaw202:

He held sway when you were in your mom's belly through the time you were a toddler. That was long before the age of standup comedy
femi4:
ki lomode e mo
adedayoa2:
maybe you weren't born when he started. Its a long time now dear, I remember one of his jokes about UNIPETROL. What do I know?

Mehn... If una still dey single reach now i go vex.
Re: Burial Of Omonike Ajile, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Aluwe's Mum (Photos) by Bimpe29: 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
Pappy Luwe.
Re: Burial Of Omonike Ajile, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Aluwe's Mum (Photos) by OgbeniSamm(m): 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
thundabot:
RIP THE DEATH
say what??
Re: Burial Of Omonike Ajile, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Aluwe's Mum (Photos) by mamawin(f): 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
osemoses1234:
Who him epp
you don't have to comment on all thread. it's clear you don't know pappy luwe, just wakka pass now
Re: Burial Of Omonike Ajile, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Aluwe's Mum (Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
cheesy
yrret:

Mehn... If una still dey single reach now i go vex.
[quote][/quote]
Re: Burial Of Omonike Ajile, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Aluwe's Mum (Photos) by seenter84: 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
Dem event sef fit make home video.

Rip 2 d dead
Re: Burial Of Omonike Ajile, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Aluwe's Mum (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
Who d afonja epp
Re: Burial Of Omonike Ajile, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Aluwe's Mum (Photos) by ajepako(f): 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
PAPI LUWE OMO IYA ALARO...

Chai....the man changed so little and is aging very well with little pot belly..

Kudos to omo oloku abaja lorun....
Re: Burial Of Omonike Ajile, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Aluwe's Mum (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
thundabot:
RIP THE DEATH
see as you kill the woman again with your bomb. Fine you no fine,simple English you no sabi
Re: Burial Of Omonike Ajile, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Aluwe's Mum (Photos) by heydora: 1:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
youngest85:
who's aluwe?

Haba..google dey there now..with orijo sef you no fit pass lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Burial Of Omonike Ajile, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Aluwe's Mum (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
Proffdada:
to enlighten your myopia, he actually helped a lot of fledgling comedians in yoruba and nollywood. Don't get use to that phrase, it makes you look stupid undecided
Thanks for giving him that reply! That "who him Epp" comment is the most annoying thing on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Omonike Ajile, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Aluwe's Mum (Photos) by laytoshtwo: 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
youngest85:
who's aluwe?

Ask mummy,she will have a very good answer .

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Omonike Ajile, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Aluwe's Mum (Photos) by franktolk(m): 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
youngest85:
who's aluwe?

No worry yourself, u wont know him because you were still in liquid form inside ur daddy when he was an household name and very popular on Tv .

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Omonike Ajile, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Aluwe's Mum (Photos) by laytoshtwo: 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
Eibams60:
Naija has spoilt kpata kpata if burial has nw turn to place of showing up

lt depend on how you die,if you die anyhow there will be nothing to show
Re: Burial Of Omonike Ajile, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Aluwe's Mum (Photos) by laytoshtwo: 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
youngest85:
who's aluwe?

reer
He was born on October 1, 1954 at Ilora, a town in Oyo State southwestern Nigeria. [3] He his the father of
Sunkanmi Omobolanle , a Nigerian film actor and director.
[4][5] Sunday Omobolanle had scripted, directed, produced and featured in several Nigerian film such as Adun Ewuro, a 2011 Nigerian film that featured Adebayo Salami. [6] In recognition of his contributions to the Nigerian film industry, he was bestowed with a National award, MON by Olusegun Obasanjo , the former president of the Federal Republic
Re: Burial Of Omonike Ajile, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Aluwe's Mum (Photos) by mofy1(f): 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
Spells:
RIP the death.. :d ibadan gals sha
grin omo buruku lofe ya. Chai that's harsh.u've gat no chill rara.
Re: Burial Of Omonike Ajile, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Aluwe's Mum (Photos) by Bhol28: 2:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
wadetaw202:

He held sway when you were in your mom's belly through the time you were a toddler. That was long before the age of standup comedy
Ask am when dem born am first.Jumping the gun to comment,Aluwe is one of the veteran of the comedy industry and he had been consistent till now.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Omonike Ajile, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Aluwe's Mum (Photos) by babadlaw1(m): 2:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
papi luwe...I just love the man
Re: Burial Of Omonike Ajile, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Aluwe's Mum (Photos) by Spells(m): 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
mofy1:

grin omo buruku lofe ya. Chai that's harsh.u've gat no chill rara.
wanted chilling, but there was no chill pill around.
Re: Burial Of Omonike Ajile, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Aluwe's Mum (Photos) by scholes23(m): 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
Proffdada:
#DIES

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) / Banky W And His Friends On A Bachelor's Trip To Punta Cana (Photos) / Five Star CEO E-money Waaring Skirt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.