Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Prove Me Wrong... There Is Two Judgments - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prove Me Wrong... There Is Two Judgments (302 Views)

There Is No Powerful Man And Woman Of God, Quote Me Wrong Anywhere / All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong / 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prove Me Wrong... There Is Two Judgments by wizzyjay(m): 7:17am On Aug 19, 2016
when reading my Bible today am studying about judgment but with the help of holy spirit I can see that there is two judgment, let me go straight to the point.

Two Judgments
When we die, we undergo what is called the
particular, or individual, judgment. Scripture says
that

"it is appointed for men to die once, and
after that comes judgment" (Heb. 9:27).

We are judged instantly and receive our reward, for good
or ill. We know at once what our final destiny
will be.

At the end of time, when Jesus returns,
there will come the general judgment to which
the Bible refers, for example,

in Matthew
25:31-32: "When the Son of man comes in his
glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit
on his glorious throne. Before him will be
gathered all the nations, and he will separate
them one from another as a shepherd separates
the sheep from the goats."

In this general judgment all our sins will be publicly revealed
(Luke 12:2–5).

pls drop your comment about two judgment
Re: Prove Me Wrong... There Is Two Judgments by Slimflame(m): 7:53am On Aug 19, 2016
So after the first judgement where will you go
Re: Prove Me Wrong... There Is Two Judgments by wizzyjay(m): 8:06am On Aug 19, 2016
a state of purification for the bible say. "nothing unclean will enter the presence of God in heaven" (Rev. 21:27)

(1) (Reply)

Envy Not Your Fellow Human Being / DJ Gosporella Takes Being A Father A Step Further / e podcast@seasone... ex Muslim From Uganda.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.