Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,807 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong (2927 Views)

Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles / Theists: Objective Morality, Why Is Something Good? / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by Jesuschrist419: 10:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
I hate seeing fake miracles from different pastors. Please prove me wrong religious people grin
Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by sorextee(m): 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
You waking up everyday is a miracle.
You, despite adding those numbers behind JESUS CHRIST(your moniker), my personal Lord and savior and still sleep and wake up peacefully the next day is GRACE and MERCY.

1 Like

Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by Ritajovy(f): 11:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lemme get you. You don't believe in miracles??
Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by Jesuschrist419: 11:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ritajovy:
Lemme get you. You don't believe in miracles??
exactly
Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by Martinez19(m): 11:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
sorextee:
You, despite adding those numbers behind JESUS CHRIST(your moniker), my personal Lord and savior and still sleep and wake up peacefully the next day is GRACE and MERCY.
waking up everyday is a natural process, animals exhibit it. All humans, regardless of believes, will sleep and wake up. There are no grace and mercy. undecided

3 Likes

Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
Miracles are real only if you believe

1 Like

Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by Jesuschrist419: 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
Martinez19:
waking up everyday is a natural process, animals exhibit it. All humans, regardless of believes, will sleep and wake up. There are no grace and mercy. undecided
grin yes boss
Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by Jesuschrist419: 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
billycayana:
Miracles are real only if you believe
bullshit fake miracles grin
Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by Martinez19(m): 11:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
grin yes boss
if eating and waking up is a miracle, then seeing with your eyes is a miracle, walking with you legs is miracle and the sun 'rising' in the morning. Mtewwwwwww, foolish theists. grin

1 Like

Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by Jesuschrist419: 11:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
Martinez19:
if eating and waking up is a miracle, then seeing with eyes is a miracle. Mtewwwwwww, foolish theists. grin
yes boss. I keep telling them that Jesus is fake
Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by Jesuschrist419: 11:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
Martinez19:
if eating and waking up is a miracle, then seeing with eyes is a miracle. Mtewwwwwww, foolish theists. grin
anybody can called himself God
Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 5:05am On Oct 16, 2017
The day you become proud you will humbled by God almighty. By then you will understand better.

2 Likes

Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by emerazz(m): 6:35am On Oct 16, 2017
can c someone iz just looking for whom tu argue wit...

Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by OtemAtum: 6:55am On Oct 16, 2017
asuustrike2009:
The day you become proud you will humbled by God almighty. By then you will understand better.
God Almighty who created Yahweh, Allah and their brothers doesn't humbled people. If he does, then he would have humbled Yahweh when he became rebellion and proud millions of years ago.
Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by hopefulLandlord: 6:58am On Oct 16, 2017
sorextee:

Nah, only the sheeples would call this miracle

everything is a miracle to people like you

1. in a road accident, nobody died

Sheeples: This is a miracle, our god is great

2. everyone died, except one person who survived unscathed

Sheeples: your surviving the accident that killed everyone else is a miracle, look at you, not even an injury, Praise god!!!!

3. same thing as number 2 except this time the person that survived did so with broken ribs, lost a leg, broke his hands, lacerated his liver, punctured his kidney, lost an eye and is unconscious in ICU

Sheeples: Its a miracle he survived, others died; thank god he's still alive

4. everyone died

Sheeples: Its a miracle Mr. Timothy was sick and didn't board the bus, he would've died with these people, our god is a miracle worker

the problem with thinking like the sheeples is that "When everything is a miracle, nothing is a miracle"

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by OtemAtum: 7:04am On Oct 16, 2017
sorextee:
Hmmm... the gullibility level of this one wears khaki undecided
Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by OtemAtum: 7:09am On Oct 16, 2017
I agree with the OP on this. All miracles in Jesus name are fake. Here is one among many fake miracles.

Doctufos: Otem Erectus 216:13-35
13. Now Anoni and Otem spoke many deep things. And they spoke concerning the tricks which the bishops and pastors of religion used to make people believe that they could do miracles.
14. And Otem said, Anoni, hear this trick which Yiga of Kawaala did. For I saw him when I was in the inner world. And I shook my head when I saw how the homos of Aferk were being deceived in large number.
15. Now Otem said, Yiga sat down to ponder deep concerning a new trick which he shall use. And when he meditated, an idea came into his head. And he said, if we perform the tricks of raising the dead, the enlightened people say, it is a stage play.
16. Now I shall involve little children of three to five years in this. And by the innocent and tenderness of such children, no one shall suspect them to be acting. Indeed they shall not even act, but they shall appear as natural as possible.
17. Now Yiga said, I shall go and find a child whose sleep is as serious as death. And this shall I use to perform my miracles. For there are children who sleeps so deeper, moving not their bodies in sleep.
18. And to wake them up, shall it not take the sprinkling of water continuoul on their faces? And some of them do not wake up easily but by kicking and beating them hard.
19. Now Yiga went and sought for a mother whose child can sleep soundly without snoring. And he said to her, bring your child when he is asleep. And I shall see if what I have planned shall work out.
20. And if it does, then consider yourself wealthy already. Now Miremba was a very poor homo who lived in a village at Kampal. And she said, man of god, do whatever you wish with my child.
21. And when the child was fast asleep, Yiga said, bring him to me and lay him on the flood. And Miremba did so. And the child did not know anything, for he slept deeply as his manner was.
22. And Yiga pulled off the cloth of the little child such that he was Unclad, yet he did not move his body. And Yiga poured water on his body and he began to awake slowly. And Yiga said, I shall try him two more times and if it is the same, then your child shall fetch you money and make you rich.
23. So Yiga tried the child two more times when he was asleep. And it was the same.
24. Now Yiga went and declared a crusade in the whole of Buganda. And the woman sat in his office with the baby until he was asleep. And when he had slept deeply, she brought the baby to the midst of the people and began to cry about, my son is dead!
25. And Yiga said, unstrap him from your back and lay him down on the bare floor, for God is going to do a miracle today. And she did so, weeping. And Yiga pulled off the cloth of the little baby, yet he did not awake.
26. And Yiga said to his servants, give me a bottle of the holy water. And when they had given him, he opened it and began to pray into it.
27. And he said, god of Abrahama, Isaak and Yacob, let your power be seen today and let the whole world know that you are God. And Yiga poured the water on the face of the child continually, shouting the name of Jesus.
28. And the child awake, weeping. And it was all natural, for it did not appear as anything acted, for the child was ignorant of all of it.
29. And the fame of Yiga spread throughout Aferk, for he began to have more members coming to his church. And he became wealthier, feeding on the money of the people who flocked to his church like sheep. For they paid tithes, offerings and bought the water for costly prices, thinking that the water had any power in it.
30. Now a homo whose mother was blind, when he saw what was manifested in the church of Yiga, took her blind mother there. But those who guarded Yiga did not allow the homo and her mother to meet Yiga the trickster, for they knew what they were doing.
31. And for one month, the homo and his mother kept on going to the place, spending money buying the things in the church, but they could not get to the pastor.
32. Now Yiga loved many women. And he slept with many of them. And he slept with Namazi and Kayima and Sara and Ruth and Nasitche and many other female homos of the land.
33. And many of them died in sorrow of the heart, but Yiga prospered more and more, because he had known himself to be a god who can control the minds of people and go free.
34. For the world is about minds. And those who have the minds of great thinkers and psychological richness make those of lower thinking faculty like the sheep serve and please them without any repercussion.
35. Is this not the same with a homo who knows how to tame and slaughter all manner of farm animals without any repercussion
Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by OtemAtum: 7:12am On Oct 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Nah, only the sheeples would call this miracle

everything is a miracle to people like you

1. in a road accident, nobody died

Sheeples: This is a miracle, our god is great

2. everyone died, except one person who survived unscathed

Sheeples: your surviving the accident that killed everyone else is a miracle, look at you, not even an injury, Praise god!!!!

3. same thing as number 2 except this time the person that survived did so with broken ribs, lost a leg, broke his hands, lacerated his liver, punctured his kidney, lost an eye and is unconscious in ICU

Sheeples: Its a miracle he survived, others died; thank god he's still alive

4. everyone died

Sheeples: Its a miracle Mr. Timothy was sick and didn't board the bus, he would've died with these people, our god is a miracle worker

the problem with thinking like the sheeples is that "When everything is a miracle, nothing is a miracle"

grin Yesterday I was helping someone out of a crushed vehicle. She came out with no injury. She didn't even remember to thank any of we rescuers. All she was saying is that she was going to her church to share testimony. The thing weak me.

4 Likes

Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by Ritajovy(f): 7:41am On Oct 16, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
exactly

Too bad!!
Christian, Moslem or non??
Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by Jesuschrist419: 7:56am On Oct 16, 2017
Ritajovy:

Too bad!!
Christian, Moslem or non??
atheists

1 Like

Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by Ritajovy(f): 8:05am On Oct 16, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
atheists

Then your belief is founded. You don't believe in God so you shouldn't believe in miracles. The whole package comes together.
Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 16, 2017
All miracle are not fake my dear. Am a living miracle. The existence of fake doesn't mean there is no original.
Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by Jesuschrist419: 8:17am On Oct 16, 2017
Ritajovy:

Then your belief is founded. You don't believe in God so you shouldn't believe in miracles. The whole package comes together.
are you also atheists
Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by OtemAtum: 8:18am On Oct 16, 2017
Stlawr:
All miracle are not fake my dear. Am a living miracle. The existence of fake doesn't mean there is no original.
pls share your miracle and lemme share mine.

1 Like

Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by rekinomtla(m): 8:20am On Oct 16, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
I hate seeing fake miracles from different pastors. Please prove me wrong religious people grin

Perhaps you'll have a better feel for the four miracles of atheism.

Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by Jesuschrist419: 8:22am On Oct 16, 2017
Stlawr:
Lolz. So Jesus Christ is real? and you still believe in talking donkeys and snakes grin

1 Like

Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by Jesuschrist419: 8:25am On Oct 16, 2017
rekinomtla:

angry
Perhaps you'll have a better feel for the four miracles of atheism.

rubbish. Have you seen God? Stop thinking that Mr jesus is real cheesy
Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by Ritajovy(f): 8:26am On Oct 16, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
are you also atheists

Nope. A Christian!
Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by Jesuschrist419: 8:28am On Oct 16, 2017
Ritajovy:

Nope. A Christian!
cheesy believers of the dead carpenter
Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by Ritajovy(f): 8:33am On Oct 16, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
cheesy believers of the dead carpenter

The son of God, the son of Joseph; a carpenter!
Died n RESURRECTED for US. God ain't dead. its very very much evident!
Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by frank317: 8:36am On Oct 16, 2017
sorextee:

If waking up every morning is a miracle then dying one day is also a miracle.

Besides when ants wake up every morning, is also a miracle?

1 Like

Re: All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong by rekinomtla(m): 8:38am On Oct 16, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
rubbish. Have you seen God? Stop thinking that Mr jesus is real cheesy

Rubbish, have you seen the big bang take place? Have you seen our "common ancestor", the one we share with our chimp cousins? Have you witness how life came from non life or how the immaterial come from the physical? Stop thinking atheism is for real.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Archibishop Benson Idahosa Biography / Who Is God??..... Part 1 / See What A Pastor Is Doing While Preaching (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.