Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Weak And Sleeping After Each Meal - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weak And Sleeping After Each Meal (681 Views)

Feeling Sleeping After Using My Eyeglasses / Help I'm Small;weak;and Can Barely Life A Boket Of Water.r. / Cassava & Corn Meal Kills 5 In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weak And Sleeping After Each Meal by Lifeboy2(m): 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2009
Hi dear good day to you all.

what could be the cause of this to me, i do become very weak and feel more sleep than usual each time i just eat or take cool water from 9.00pm every day. even if it is cool water i drink befor 10min i will be come weak and sleepy.

wat could be the cause am not any medication, and i don't eat much food.

pls do share with me wat could be the problem. am jst tire of it, it spoils my day activities because if it happend that way and i don't sleep i won't have strenght to do any thing.

life boy
Re: Weak And Sleeping After Each Meal by bonnez(m): 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2009
Go for HIV test. it manifests itself in so many ways. this could be one of the symptoms
Re: Weak And Sleeping After Each Meal by Lifeboy2(m): 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2009
nice advise, but if you don't knw what to put down pls read and pass. So every symptoms one has is HIV.

Mind you, before i made this post i have already made a lot of consultation and seek professional advice, so thx. I knw my HIV status.
Re: Weak And Sleeping After Each Meal by juwonworld(m): 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2009
Man!!!!! just go fo a test tongue , but suspect fever wink
Re: Weak And Sleeping After Each Meal by dominique(f): 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2009
@life boy
from your post you said you feel tired after having a meal at night, its not a strange phenomenum to feel lyk at night esp after a long day. I dont think you should worry about it too much. You can still seek professional opinion.
Re: Weak And Sleeping After Each Meal by Lifeboy2(m): 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2009
dominique:

@life boy
from your post you said you feel tired after having a meal at night, its not a strange phenomenum to feel lyk at night esp after a long day. I dont think you should worry about it too much. You can still seek professional opinion.

not at night, normally don't eat early morning so ones i eat around 11 to 12noon i won't control my self again will be tired, weak and feeling deep sleep untill i sleep before i will get my self back, and if i don't sleep i won't be able to be on my desk for 5min. this happen any time i eat from the time i mention above. even if it is ordinary water, light food or solid food i just took in the next 10-20 mins i will feel weak and deep sleep will just come follow. if it happens at night i won't complain because night is for resting and not for labour.

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Sickness And Diseases / Stop Anxiety Now. / Snake Kills Girl While Asleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.