Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,954 members, 7,835,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Advice Me- I'm Scammed, My Mom Must Not Know. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Advice Me- I'm Scammed, My Mom Must Not Know. (1227 Views)

Please help, I was scammed! (Land Grabbers) Omoniles / Photo: Unilag student (Eric Idowu) scammed my delivery guy of N1.40million / See The Way They Scammed My Friend Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me- I'm Scammed, My Mom Must Not Know. by areee(m): 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
,��

1 Like

Re: Advice Me- I'm Scammed, My Mom Must Not Know. by mazimee(m): 12:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
I feel your pain bro, she won't be able to bear this news. She even see it like you are the one that scammed her. Too bad.
Re: Advice Me- I'm Scammed, My Mom Must Not Know. by areee(m): 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
I need help

Re: Advice Me- I'm Scammed, My Mom Must Not Know. by finalboss1(m): 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
oww.. dats too much 2.2 this bh period..
Re: Advice Me- I'm Scammed, My Mom Must Not Know. by areee(m): 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
��
Re: Advice Me- I'm Scammed, My Mom Must Not Know. by areee(m): 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
Re: Advice Me- I'm Scammed, My Mom Must Not Know. by EricMason(m): 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
bro i feel your pain deep down my bone marrow, i sugest you report to the police but dont let your mom know for now, as well keep searching for the guy with your own efforts too.
but also what have you been doing with the 10% that have been given to you all this while? you can also give mom some part of it.
Re: Advice Me- I'm Scammed, My Mom Must Not Know. by areee(m): 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
Re: Advice Me- I'm Scammed, My Mom Must Not Know. by izzou(m): 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
You better let your mom know. She will still find out anyway

So sorry for the shock

But learn to trust only God and yourself too. There are so many scammers and fraud out there. Its very difficult to take a calculated risk these days.

Always be contented.

cool

1 Like

Re: Advice Me- I'm Scammed, My Mom Must Not Know. by Poorboy: 12:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
What do u want at op? Do you want nairalanders to do fund raising ceremony for you? Sha you need to just learn a lesson the hard way. #1000 * 2200 nairalanders = 2.2million. You can't achieve such mission, if there is a thread that you asked for advice here b4 giving your friend the money give us the link.

1 Like

Re: Advice Me- I'm Scammed, My Mom Must Not Know. by areee(m): 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
Re: Advice Me- I'm Scammed, My Mom Must Not Know. by Pidggin(f): 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
So the person that introduced you to the business is walking free?

Good luck I hope the criminal is caught soon
Re: Advice Me- I'm Scammed, My Mom Must Not Know. by fergieboy: 2:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
God help u .

I lost 100k and I know what it felt .. Talk more of 2.2m
Re: Advice Me- I'm Scammed, My Mom Must Not Know. by arimahoseloka(m): 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
Chai, I can't even imagine the trauma u are going through now, the problem is that even if u see the guy, how are u sure that the money will come out.
I will advise u not 2 tell ur mom. She could get a heart attack. Try taking a loan if u can. Or if u have a way to raise half of the money and give to your momsi. This is why I hate all this investment business that u are paid a certain percentage every month. It will fail one day and ur money will just vanish.
Re: Advice Me- I'm Scammed, My Mom Must Not Know. by areee(m): 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
Z
Re: Advice Me- I'm Scammed, My Mom Must Not Know. by Hookupbase(m): 3:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
mazimee:
I feel your pain bro, she won't be able to bear this news.
She even see it like you are the one that scammed her.
Too bad.

I can aid you track him, call me on 08105183899, I need you to provide me some info for the tracking …
Re: Advice Me- I'm Scammed, My Mom Must Not Know. by Pidggin(f): 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
areee:

Nope, he too is running around to see if the main man can be caught.

I don't believe him but just do what you think is right
Re: Advice Me- I'm Scammed, My Mom Must Not Know. by areee(m): 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
Re: Advice Me- I'm Scammed, My Mom Must Not Know. by areee(m): 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hookupbase:

I can aid you track him, call me on 08105183899, I need you to provide me some info for the tracking …
Thanks, I really appreciate talking to you.
Re: Advice Me- I'm Scammed, My Mom Must Not Know. by WebSurfer(m): 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
sad Oh shitttttt
Re: Advice Me- I'm Scammed, My Mom Must Not Know. by arimahoseloka(m): 6:39am On Aug 20, 2016
What is the latest on the matter
Re: Advice Me- I'm Scammed, My Mom Must Not Know. by malenko01(m): 7:03am On Aug 20, 2016
is not hard, jst cry alone so dat ur mum ll not knw nd find solution 2 scam sum1

(1) (Reply)

When Your Village People Are Playing With Your Life / See What Police Did To Photographers Heading To A Traditional Marriage / Safrican Lady Speaks Out As Her Nigerian Ex-husband Continues To Assault (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.