Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,181 members, 7,860,240 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

Safrican Lady Speaks Out As Her Nigerian Ex-husband Continues To Assault (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Safrican Lady Speaks Out As Her Nigerian Ex-husband Continues To Assault (pics) (1234 Views)

Thai lady calls out her Nigerian boyfriend for beating her up in Malaysia / Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Assault On A Lady By Policemen In Kwara / Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Safrican Lady Speaks Out As Her Nigerian Ex-husband Continues To Assault (pics) by Ovokoo: 11:25am On May 13, 2017
A South African woman named Nonhle Mamthembu Nweke has spoken out against her Nigerian husband who she says beats her.

i didn't want to publicize this but this is beyond my control. i cant even go to the shop without fearing that a man i once called my husband could come and kill me and leave me by the street to be eaten by dogs.........he cheated multiple times i forgave that......all throughout the years he beat me up even while pregnant with his own children .....GUESS WHAT I FORGAVE HIM FOR THAT TOO. he stole from me, from my family LOL HE EVEN stole the ring he bought me and pawned it IN FACT HE PAWNED EVERYTHING WE OWNED EVEN A CAR FOR R5000 ......i still forgave him.even when his girlfriend sent me naked pics of them in bed and harassed me i still forgave that.AM I NOT HUMAN??DON'T I HAVE A BREAKING POINT STAY FOR THE KIDS SAKE THEY SAY!!!!!! UNTIL I'M DEAD? i moved out and stayed alone with my kids i cant even go to the shop without fearing that the will come and attack me. APPARENTLY in their culture there's nothing like divorce, well in my culture there's nothing like domestic violence......... YEAH IM SNAPPING COZ I'VE HAD ENOUGH....this morning i locked the flat went down and come out of the gate no knowing he now knows where i stay GUESS wgat he attacked me again and i'm bleeding once again..AS USUAL. HE took my bag took my phones and slapped me....his last words I WILL DISTURB YOU TILL U DIE NO ONE LEAVES ME AND GETS TO MOVE ON IN PEACE.........well even while still married to him i never did find peace,but he wouldn't know coz he spent most of his nights out with friends, even christmas days were for him and his s***S .......IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO ME ,AT LEAST YOU ALL KNOW NOW.......my kids will grow up without a mother,,,,,and yeah i did try the police and got zero help from there i guess it true what people say the police only act when there's a dead body. I guess SOON MY FAMILY WILL BE UPLOADING FUNERAL#NONHLE'SFUNERAL.

Check Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/south-african-lady-speaks-nigerian-husband-beats/

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

Re: Safrican Lady Speaks Out As Her Nigerian Ex-husband Continues To Assault (pics) by Alleviating: 11:27am On May 13, 2017
wawu
Re: Safrican Lady Speaks Out As Her Nigerian Ex-husband Continues To Assault (pics) by auntysimbiat(f): 11:27am On May 13, 2017
Sorry woman....
Re: Safrican Lady Speaks Out As Her Nigerian Ex-husband Continues To Assault (pics) by Nobody: 11:34am On May 13, 2017
cry

This is very sad but if i were her, i will armed myself before he will kill me...

Domestic violence is real. So many women, regardless of her status are suffering from maltreatment... i juz hope she will find justice very soon.
Re: Safrican Lady Speaks Out As Her Nigerian Ex-husband Continues To Assault (pics) by Partnerbiz(f): 11:59am On May 13, 2017
Whats gong on pls?
Re: Safrican Lady Speaks Out As Her Nigerian Ex-husband Continues To Assault (pics) by Omofunaab2: 12:36pm On May 13, 2017
Nweke, no kill dat woman oooo, south Africans no dey play ooo . .biogbolo still dey ground, people still dey suffer for wetin tochukwu do grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Safrican Lady Speaks Out As Her Nigerian Ex-husband Continues To Assault (pics) by Jetleeee: 12:39pm On May 13, 2017
Omofunaab2:
Nweke

Development na ni grin

4 Likes

Re: Safrican Lady Speaks Out As Her Nigerian Ex-husband Continues To Assault (pics) by Okoyiboz3: 12:42pm On May 13, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Whats gong on pls?

Mr Nweke is a loafer in South Africa who beats his wife and sells her items. The proceeds of his crime are used to do Onwa December and buy chieftaincy titles in Biamud.

1 Like

Re: Safrican Lady Speaks Out As Her Nigerian Ex-husband Continues To Assault (pics) by pocohantas(f): 12:44pm On May 13, 2017
APPARENTLY in their culture there's nothing like divorce, well in my culture there's nothing like domestic violence.........

'Acshuali' in their culture, if the woman survives it, they ask..."what did the woman do? women like running their mouth".
If she dies, they say "women like bad guys, this is what you get for marrying a rich man" angry

The rate of violence is becoming too high in this country.
No one is spared, even kids are beaten and harassed these days. Could it be Nigerians have lost touch with humanity?

At this point, I think lots of sensitization should be done.
People should learn to avoid trouble at all cost.

She should report to the police and get a restraining order.

Moral lesson: There is a justification for every crime, it doesn't make it acceptable.

Wait o...na for SA im beat her? It's well...
Re: Safrican Lady Speaks Out As Her Nigerian Ex-husband Continues To Assault (pics) by Omofunaab2: 12:49pm On May 13, 2017
Jetleeee:

Development na ni grin

Lol, mak e no be lyk biogbolo own.. South Africans no dey use their pickin play ooo

1 Like

Re: Safrican Lady Speaks Out As Her Nigerian Ex-husband Continues To Assault (pics) by Okoyiboz3: 12:56pm On May 13, 2017
pocohantas:

'Acshuali' in their culture, if the woman survives it, they ask..."what did the woman do? women like running their mouth".
If she dies, they say "women like bad guys, this is what you get for marrying a rich man" angry

The rate of violence is becoming too high in this country.
No one is spared, even kids are beaten and harassed these days. Could it be Nigerians have lost touch with humanity?

At this point, I think lots of sensitization should be done.
People should learn to avoid trouble at all cost.

She should report to the police and get a restraining order.

Moral lesson: There is a justification for every crime, it doesn't make it acceptable.

It's like you don't know Nweke's people.

If you get a restraining order, they would cry marginalization and start running to Putin Donald Trump that they want Biamud. They would use Shuku Obuko Alabuku to curse you.

They have a tendency to glorify crimes and exalt criminals.

4 Likes

Re: Safrican Lady Speaks Out As Her Nigerian Ex-husband Continues To Assault (pics) by pocohantas(f): 1:07pm On May 13, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

It's like you don't know Nweke's people.

If you get a restraining order, they would cry marginalization and start running to Putin Donald Trump that they want Biamud. They would use Shuku Obuko Alabuku to curse you.

They have a tendency to glorify crimes and exalt criminals.
LOL!
Stop the tribalism. Crime is crime, irrespective of the offenders origin. People commit crime, not a tribe.

What's Shuku Obuko Alabuku...sounds like Alabukun... grin
Re: Safrican Lady Speaks Out As Her Nigerian Ex-husband Continues To Assault (pics) by Okoyiboz3: 1:41pm On May 13, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL!
Stop the tribalism. Crime is crime, irrespective of the offenders origin. People commit crime, not a tribe.

What's Shuku Obuko Alabuku...sounds like Alabukun... grin

Shuku = corrupted form of Chukwu
Obuko = He goat
Alabuku = Someone always in trouble

1 Like

Re: Safrican Lady Speaks Out As Her Nigerian Ex-husband Continues To Assault (pics) by Okoyiboz3: 1:43pm On May 13, 2017
Jetleeee:

Isn't that babe you quoted from potopoto republic?

A lot of them came to that place to laugh yesterday but couldn't post.

Don't worry, she's tripping for awon boys in agbada. Only the best get the priviledge of 'working under' yoruba boiz.

3 Likes

Re: Safrican Lady Speaks Out As Her Nigerian Ex-husband Continues To Assault (pics) by dederocs(m): 1:46pm On May 13, 2017
When some South African deranged animals chop off his head now, dummies go dey complain... If she tripping, leave the f-cking bi-ch alone

1 Like

Re: Safrican Lady Speaks Out As Her Nigerian Ex-husband Continues To Assault (pics) by Jetleeee: 1:56pm On May 13, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

A lot of them came to that place to laugh yesterday but couldn't post.

Don't worry, she's tripping for awon boys in agbada. Only the best get the priviledge of 'working under' yoruba boiz.

grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Safrican Lady Speaks Out As Her Nigerian Ex-husband Continues To Assault (pics) by zolapower: 1:51am On May 14, 2017
Ovokoo:
A South African woman named Nonhle Mamthembu Nweke has spoken out against her Nigerian husband who she says beats her.

i didn't want to publicize this but this is beyond my control. i cant even go to the shop without fearing that a man i once called my husband could come and kill me and leave me by the street to be eaten by dogs.........he cheated multiple times i forgave that......all throughout the years he beat me up even while pregnant with his own children .....GUESS WHAT I FORGAVE HIM FOR THAT TOO. he stole from me, from my family LOL HE EVEN stole the ring he bought me and pawned it IN FACT HE PAWNED EVERYTHING WE OWNED EVEN A CAR FOR R5000 ......i still forgave him.even when his girlfriend sent me naked pics of them in bed and harassed me i still forgave that.AM I NOT HUMAN??DON'T I HAVE A BREAKING POINT STAY FOR THE KIDS SAKE THEY SAY!!!!!! UNTIL I'M DEAD? i moved out and stayed alone with my kids i cant even go to the shop without fearing that the will come and attack me. APPARENTLY in their culture there's nothing like divorce, well in my culture there's nothing like domestic violence......... YEAH IM SNAPPING COZ I'VE HAD ENOUGH....this morning i locked the flat went down and come out of the gate no knowing he now knows where i stay GUESS wgat he attacked me again and i'm bleeding once again..AS USUAL. HE took my bag took my phones and slapped me....his last words I WILL DISTURB YOU TILL U DIE NO ONE LEAVES ME AND GETS TO MOVE ON IN PEACE.........well even while still married to him i never did find peace,but he wouldn't know coz he spent most of his nights out with friends, even christmas days were for him and his s***S .......IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO ME ,AT LEAST YOU ALL KNOW NOW.......my kids will grow up without a mother,,,,,and yeah i did try the police and got zero help from there i guess it true what people say the police only act when there's a dead body. I guess SOON MY FAMILY WILL BE UPLOADING FUNERAL#NONHLE'SFUNERAL.

Check Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/south-african-lady-speaks-nigerian-husband-beats/

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala
please op if there is anyone u wish to bring her pic or stories here on nairaland not this lady . This lady is on my friend list . Shes a promiscuous wife and mother . Wen we met on Facebook ,she lied about her marital status and that she only had children for her husband and they are separated . She also claim she divorce her husband because he impregnated another lady who had a baby girl for her. She speaks little of broken English ,Yoruba greeting and ibo. Pls ignore her I beg . She s a wicked witch with no shame . She has four boys and the nweke guy ( her husband ) takes good care of her especially wen the kids wants to celebrate there birthday .
Re: Safrican Lady Speaks Out As Her Nigerian Ex-husband Continues To Assault (pics) by Nobody: 2:16am On May 14, 2017
There're always two sides to a story but no matter what, no woman deserves to be physically abused by a man, by anyone​.

(1) (Reply)

Sea Pirates Attack Sukubo Saraigbe Kenneth & Dan Opusingi In Rivers State / Young Boy Walks With His Head And Barks After Taking Hard Drugs / Lady Dies On Her Wedding Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.