Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Pictures That Shows You Have F9 In Building Technology (funny) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pictures That Shows You Have F9 In Building Technology (funny) (2753 Views)

Pictures That Will Make You Laugh So Hard, You Will Appreciate You Saw Them / Funny Pictures That Will Make Your Day / Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures That Shows You Have F9 In Building Technology (funny) by Rapsino(m): 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
this picture gat me laughing and I said let me share it with my fellow nairalander to laugh. the bricklayer is something. he really failed in building technology. lol
cc: lalasticlala seun Dclique fiyah LovesonBlezz

1 Share

Re: Pictures That Shows You Have F9 In Building Technology (funny) by Stuntkid172(m): 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
am seeing things
Re: Pictures That Shows You Have F9 In Building Technology (funny) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
cheesy oga abeg go buy super gluegrin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures That Shows You Have F9 In Building Technology (funny) by LovesonBlezz(m): 3:48am On Aug 27, 2016
shocked
Re: Pictures That Shows You Have F9 In Building Technology (funny) by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 27, 2016
Lmao isn't that caused by like shrinking and expanding due to weather?
Re: Pictures That Shows You Have F9 In Building Technology (funny) by AuroraB(f): 10:49am On Sep 19, 2016
How's that a Bricklayer's fault, Bruh undecided. Did he do the Masonry sad
Re: Pictures That Shows You Have F9 In Building Technology (funny) by dotuna3(m): 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
Can't just stop laughing
Re: Pictures That Shows You Have F9 In Building Technology (funny) by mhizAnnie(f): 10:25am On Sep 22, 2016
Bad market for the landlord

(1) (Reply)

Funny Quotes / Akpors And His Teacher / Poems From A Wife To A Husband. . . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.