Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership (8353 Views)

New 6 Bedroom Duplex Construction By Tigerkenn Homes / Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes / Home Improvement Diaries By Tigerkenn Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 2:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
Ladies and Gentlemen,

We at Tigerkenn Homes Ltd have packaged a property investment partnership that will aim to make money for all of us. I think I will start by introducing the company for the benefit of those of us seeing the name for the first time. Tigerkenn Homes is a company registered in Nigeria in 2014 to carry out the business of buying and selling lands and houses, embark on the construction of building projects and undertake all other businesses related with land and houses.

We have in our portfolio of completed projects, a lot of single and multiple family dwelling units, most of our completed and ongoing work are here online. Our experience in handling tricky land and property negotiation is vast. We have a track record of ownership of lands, mostly in Enugu state.

On the business angle, we are very experienced. We have an excellent funds management approach to building and managing homes which will be very valuable to our supply chain process. We have the men, the knowledge and the expertise to handle this type of business to perfection. This is a step towards my major aim of one day taking my company public, and allowing investors to partake in our successes.

On the strength of the above, I will like to partner with members of the general public for the purposes of investment in buildings for sale, with the understanding that we share the profits which will accrue from such business. The processes will be as transparent as my other ventures, the whole pictures of everything will be here on this pages while the bidding can also take place here!

BUT IS THIS A PROFITABLE BUSINESS?
I will say yes with good reasons, although the purchasing power of Nigerians has taken a hit of recent, I am optimistic that a seasoned investor has a good chance of squeezing out real profit from good property offering for sale. The value of buildings can only increase, if some factors are considered before building them.

HOW WILL IT BE DONE?
I intend to source for capital from interested members of the public to buy a land and start a residential building , with an intent to sell. The construction cost will be shared to every contributor periodically and the selling price announced so we can work out our profits and share according to the contribution of each person.

EXPECTED PROFIT MARGINS?
I target a 30% margin with reasons, and I have very good reasons that I can achieve this.

EXPECTED DURATION?
Although a house could be sold even before it is roofed, I am aware of the fact that it may take a lot longer to sell. But the tricks I am packaging will make selling easy for me. This is what I want to be doing for the long term.

2 Likes

Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
One of the samples we have in mind. .....

Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
We can even build blocks of flats......

Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
Reserved
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by MissShakara: 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
Nice one Oga Spyder. We are behind you.

2 Likes

Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
MissShakara:
Nice one Oga Spyder. We are behind you.

Thank you very much, I always count on you all, for your support and encouragement, God bless you all.
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by Pchinak: 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
A bold move my Oga.

1 Like

Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by DankemzI(m): 7:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
Is it like a developed Estate?
Awaiting much Details.
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 7:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
DankemzI:
Is it like a developed Estate?
Awaiting much Details.

Yes, but we start with single homes. I suggest we start with a duplex similar to what is on the picture above and work to expand. At the end of each sale I can pay off those who want to drop and use their funds for other personal things, while those who want to continue with us will leave their funds for the next project.

I plan to gradually expand this to become an estate sort of development, maybe one day we shall be doing 200 houses at once.

YES WE CAN!
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by true2home(m): 3:29am On Aug 20, 2016
Good Initiative Sir, Im glad you are approaching your business from this angle. In my opinion, this a better route for leveraging your skill. Watching with full interest. Goodluck and God bless

1 Like

Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by princeonx: 5:29am On Aug 20, 2016
The man Spyder I hail oh!

1 Like

Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by Digitron: 11:48am On Aug 23, 2016
A very nice initiative, am waiting patiently for more info

1 Like

Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by FIPS: 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
spyder880:
Ladies and Gentlemen,
We at Tigerkenn Homes Ltd have packaged a property investment partnership that will aim to make money for all of us. I think I will start by introducing the company for the benefit of those of us seeing the name for the first time. Tigerkenn Homes is a company registered in Nigeria in 2014 to carry out the business of buying and selling lands and houses, embark on the construction of building projects and undertake all other businesses related with land and houses.
We have in our portfolio of completed projects, a lot of single and multiple family dwelling units, most of our completed and ongoing work are here online. Our experience in handling tricky land and property negotiation is vast. We have a track record of ownership of lands, mostly in Enugu state.
On the business angle, we are very experienced. We have an excellent funds management approach to building and managing homes which will be very valuable to our supply chain process. We have the men, the knowledge and the expertise to handle this type of business to perfection. This is a step towards my major aim of one day taking my company public, and allowing investors to partake in our successes.
On the strength of the above, I will like to partner with members of the general public for the purposes of investment in buildings for sale, with the understanding that we share the profits which will accrue from such business. The processes will be as transparent as my other ventures, the whole pictures of everything will be here on this pages while the bidding can also take place here!
BUT IS THIS A PROFITABLE BUSINESS?
I will say yes with good reasons, although the purchasing power of Nigerians has taken a hit of recent, I am optimistic that a seasoned investor has a good chance of squeezing out real profit from good property offering for sale. The value of buildings can only increase, if some factors are considered before building them.
HOW WILL IT BE DONE?
I intend to source for capital from interested members of the public to buy a land and start a residential building , with an intent to sell. The construction cost will be shared to every contributor periodically and the selling price announced so we can work out our profits and share according to the contribution of each person.
EXPECTED PROFIT MARGINS?
I target a 30% margin with reasons, and I have very good reasons that I can achieve this.
EXPECTED DURATION?
Although a house could be sold even before it is roofed, I am aware of the fact that it may take a lot longer to sell. But the tricks I am packaging will make selling easy for me. This is what I want to be doing for the long term.

Contact me on 08071479557 let discuss. either call or whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by jawjaw1: 1:07am On Aug 24, 2016
I have been following your work and others like you in the property section for a while and I must commend you for trying to carve a niche for yourself.

It's good to see that you are now thinking beyond just building singular houses for clients to real property development.

I wish you the best as you take huge leap forward.

1 Like

Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 6:18am On Aug 24, 2016
jawjaw1:

I have been following your work and others like you in the property section for a while and I must commend you for trying to carve a niche for yourself.

It's good to see that you are now thinking beyond just building singular houses for clients to real property development.

I wish you the best as you take huge leap forward.

Thank you for all the calls, text and watsapp messages. We are encouraged the more by your support.
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by FLORIDACAR: 6:22am On Aug 24, 2016
Spider880, Same nice concept from long time.

2 Likes

Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 6:30am On Aug 24, 2016
We can buy a land and build this elegant 5 bedroom fully detached duplex for a total sum of N30 million naira. (All expenses considered)

I am aware that this building could be sold for a lot more than that in today's market. I am already in search of lands in good locations to buy.

In my plan, we can get 15 persons that can bring in N 2 million naira each, or N30 persons that can bring in N 1 million naira each, we can complete this house before Christmas of this year.

We can say that a "share" is for a million and anyone can buy as many shares as possible since the profit will be shared according to the agreed percentage after the sale. Supposing we sold at 30% profits, we can just allocate 30% of whatever each person contributes to him as soon as we are done.

7 Likes

Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by NL1960: 9:41am On Aug 24, 2016
Nice concept. following.

3 Likes

Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by ANBAKO: 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
FLORIDACAR:
Spider880, Same nice concept from long time.

I remember this discussion back in 2013 lured me into the property section. Great idea.
Nice one spyder880. My skepticism of those time has turn to admiration and a comfortable level of trust.

Following this keenly!

5 Likes

Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 5:49am On Aug 26, 2016
Thanks for all the calls and text messages from those expressing their interest to join in this venture. I promise this to be a worthwhile investment which will birth a lot of other great partnerships.

Some has asked to pay for a share, others want to take up two shares. For those who want to start making deposits, you can pay through our company account as stated below.

Account name : Tigerkenn Homes Ltd
Account number : 0056735948
Bank: Diamond Bank

Please also send me a mail or watsapp message detailing your names, address if possible and other details that we will keep in our files to help us keep track of our partners.

Thanks.
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 5:54am On Aug 26, 2016
The journey has already started, I was in town to check out some properties for sale. I was looking for lands at good locations with good access in Enugu urban. I was taken to about 3 locations today.

I must add that I could not get any property that I liked, but the search continues today. More updates later this evening.

Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by DankemzI(m): 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
spyder880:
The journey has already started, I was in town to check out some properties for sale. I was looking for lands at good locations with good access in Enugu urban. I was taken to about 3 locations today.

I must add that I could not get any property that I liked, but the search continues today. More updates later this evening.

Thumbs up bro!
What's the legal framework like?
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
DankemzI:

Thumbs up bro!
What's the legal framework like?

I think we might need to draw up agreements stating the contribution plan, payout conditions, entry and exit rules and other necessary clauses. This will be signed up and returned to me while each contributor retains a copy signed by my company.

1 Like

Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by abike12(f): 3:10am On Aug 27, 2016
I'm very interested. Following!

1 Like

Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 6:51am On Aug 29, 2016
Thanks for the calls, and text messages showing interest in this venture. We are still hunting for the best location, and a well priced plot to buy for this building.

Thanks.
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by redcliff: 8:02am On Aug 29, 2016
spyder880:

Hello. I sent you an email. Please try to respond. Thanks.
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 8:39am On Aug 29, 2016
redcliff:

Hello. I sent you an email. Please try to respond. Thanks.

Ok, I will. Thanks.
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by redcliff: 8:48am On Aug 29, 2016
spyder880:

Ok, I will. Thanks.

oh sorry. I did not send the email. I thought I did, I was very sleepy last night while I was typing it and I did not press the send button. I just checked now.
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by vivixander: 2:45am On Aug 31, 2016
I sent you an email, Spyder. Thanks.
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by go4value(m): 3:39am On Sep 02, 2016
Wow wow wow in Mugabe's voice ...... I love this venture.. ...

1 Like

Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by Nwokenna: 7:22am On Sep 04, 2016
Spyder

Do you have a functional email?

If yes I sent you an email ages ago via the the email I saw on your blog.

Still waiting for your reply
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 11:10am On Sep 06, 2016
Nwokenna:
Spyder

Do you have a functional email?

If yes I sent you an email ages ago via the the email I saw on your blog.

Still waiting for your reply

Sorry Sir, my email connection has been acting funny of late, though we are fixing it today. I will respond to all ails today. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Are Not Passionate About Wealth And Riches Stay Off / Wonderful fully equipped 4 bedrooms semi detached duplex for sale at ikeja / Cutting Costs & Cutting Corners? Let's Strike A Balance!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.