Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,702 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Postgraduate Students Sponsored By NDDC Protest Against Injustice (pics, Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Postgraduate Students Sponsored By NDDC Protest Against Injustice (pics, Video) (14906 Views)

2 Students Sponsored By Presidential Amnesty Programme Graduate In USA(photos) / 50 Nigerian Students Sponsored By Aregbesola Graduate As Doctors In Ukraine(pics / Students Sponsored By Jonathan Graduate In Philippines - . PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Postgraduate Students Sponsored By NDDC Protest Against Injustice (pics, Video) by CallMeHope(f): 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
herzern:
See dhiz Glorified Militants shaaa......

The Money that FG is usinq to sponsor them.....is it their Great grandfather(ancestors) that worked for it??.....

Are they the only one who deserves scholarship??

In fact... If I were Buhari........THIS WILL BE THE END OF THE ILLEGAL AND MANIPULATED SCHOLARSHIP...

#gbam

1 Like

Re: Postgraduate Students Sponsored By NDDC Protest Against Injustice (pics, Video) by melejo(m): 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
shinarambo1:

this started in the times of GEJ not buhari. i know a guy from rivers that dropped out in canada for this reason and this was before APC took over. These guys are also not ex militants but brilliant students. most are Post graduates.
You don't even know how to lie. I think you need to apply for a program in lie Mohammed foundation

1 Like

Re: Postgraduate Students Sponsored By NDDC Protest Against Injustice (pics, Video) by Jnate: 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
Need your own money? Well, you need the skills to make your own money! There are over 140 million mobile phones and 50 million laptops in Nigeria. This is money waiting to be made! Start fixing these devices by enrolling for the McDorsey training program for Mobile Phone, Decoder and Laptop Repairs. McDorsey will also support you to set up & run your own repair center! Apply today by clicking on the following link https://docs.google.com/a/mcdorsey.com/forms/d/1MN4wc-DdbvLys081fHI7bqIOG1Sz6t0_52W8HaDXMRw/viewform?usp=send_form For more further information please Call/WhatsApp 08172806437, 08098333299 or E-mail training@mcdorsey.com
Re: Postgraduate Students Sponsored By NDDC Protest Against Injustice (pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
lolademariam:
Who sabi them?
madam, i sabi them.

1 Like

Re: Postgraduate Students Sponsored By NDDC Protest Against Injustice (pics, Video) by UpliftingWordz: 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
If you are Nigerian and haven't watched this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkRkTeuF7RQ

1 Like

Re: Postgraduate Students Sponsored By NDDC Protest Against Injustice (pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
herzern:

The Money that FG is usinq to sponsor them.....is it their Great grandfather(ancestors) that worked for it??.....

In fact... If I were Buhari........THIS WILL BE THE END OF THE ILLEGAL AND MANIPULATED SCHOLARSHIP...
You are just a baboon and a sorry hater that will always beg to feed for eternity.

1 Like

Re: Postgraduate Students Sponsored By NDDC Protest Against Injustice (pics, Video) by herzern(m): 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
agongajoseph:
You are just a baboon and a sorry hater that will always beg to feed for eternity.

Kid......

You must have been longed rejected by your own brain.....

Hope.....you've eaten

1 Like

Re: Postgraduate Students Sponsored By NDDC Protest Against Injustice (pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
herzern:

Kid......

Hope.....you've eaten

No iv not eaten, come gimme food, Oloshi! Envious bastard.
Re: Postgraduate Students Sponsored By NDDC Protest Against Injustice (pics, Video) by Paseus(m): 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
Wetin concern pmb,government knw dem?...#blamenddc
Re: Postgraduate Students Sponsored By NDDC Protest Against Injustice (pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
herzern:

Kid......

Hope.....you've eaten

No i'v not eaten, come n gimme food, I'll prefer pounded yam n white soup, Oloshi! Envious bastarrrd, go n get ur own foriegn scholarship. Olodo Oshi. You and ur family are the reason why hatred and disorderliness will always thrive in this yeye nation.
Re: Postgraduate Students Sponsored By NDDC Protest Against Injustice (pics, Video) by herzern(m): 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
agongajoseph:
No iv not eaten, come gimme food, Oloshi! Envious bastard.

Cognitive reasoning deficient kid.....look elsewhere!.....

Must you be relevant??

You don't have to be silly!.....

Re: Postgraduate Students Sponsored By NDDC Protest Against Injustice (pics, Video) by saintkeppy(m): 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
grin
manneger2:
u guyz are lucky, una even dey London.....
. Lol
Re: Postgraduate Students Sponsored By NDDC Protest Against Injustice (pics, Video) by chaiks: 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
It's an unfortunate thing. Not only dem, d recent case of Nigeria Olympic team in Brazil shows d level of unseriousness of our govt. Anyway, I suggest dey should look for part time Jobs over there even if it's manual job as long as their visa permits Dat.

2 Likes

Re: Postgraduate Students Sponsored By NDDC Protest Against Injustice (pics, Video) by 12Monkeys: 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

While the students are crying over there, Avengers should keep bombing, while you yourself continue praising the Avengers as usual. One thing is sure - when a bird perches a rope, the rope will not experience peace, while the bird will never experience comfort.

A word is enough for the wise.

?

And where Buhari get dollars subsidize those his fellow pagans go their shrine for Mecca?

No be the same Niger Delta oil irrespective of avengers or not?

Use your sense for once

1 Like

Re: Postgraduate Students Sponsored By NDDC Protest Against Injustice (pics, Video) by 12Monkeys: 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
herzern:

So that you can divert their oil wealth to sending your daft almajiris to round the pagan Kabbah ?

I blame you? No be one useless Nigeria cause all this rubish.

1 Like

Re: Postgraduate Students Sponsored By NDDC Protest Against Injustice (pics, Video) by Omonigeriarere: 5:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
[s]
12Monkeys:

?

And where Buhari get dollars subsidize those his fellow pagans go their shrine for Mecca?

No be the same Niger Delta oil irrespective of avengers or not?

Use your sense for once
[/s]

This Bingo has been mistakenly released from its cage again.
Re: Postgraduate Students Sponsored By NDDC Protest Against Injustice (pics, Video) by nonjebose(m): 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
herzern:

What do you know about NDDC scholarship? NDDC scholarship for post graduate students is not a run in the mill. Apply if you want it and stop complaining

1 Like

Re: Postgraduate Students Sponsored By NDDC Protest Against Injustice (pics, Video) by decode55(m): 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
NaLaugh:

Is there any one of such programs being responsibly managed by Nigeria, or do people only get to hear about the tragic ones?

Then again, it's the same country that consistently abandons its national athletes to wallow on international outings. undecided

You're one of the few people on this site that posts sensible stuff. Keep doing what you do bro.

2 Likes

Re: Postgraduate Students Sponsored By NDDC Protest Against Injustice (pics, Video) by BankManager(m): 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
manneger2:
u guyz are lucky, una even dey London.....
Lol
Re: Postgraduate Students Sponsored By NDDC Protest Against Injustice (pics, Video) by Pylony(m): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
NDDC aka Niger Deltan Dean of Criminals..
Re: Postgraduate Students Sponsored By NDDC Protest Against Injustice (pics, Video) by nellobaba(m): 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
herzern:

You are a big fool, am an NDDC scholar in Canada, a fellow Nigerian has been abandoned abroad and all you can say is that they're glorified militants.... . I don't blame you. .. . You've been in Nigeria all your life, ifyou were really educated and your mind is cultivated you'll realize that scholarships are not meant for the rich, but people from humble background who want to live a noble life by giving their time to EDUCATION. .. .. Better conquer those limiting believe system cos you end up a mediocre if you don't grow up.. .. Asshole.
Re: Postgraduate Students Sponsored By NDDC Protest Against Injustice (pics, Video) by NaLaugh: 1:38am On Aug 20, 2016
decode55:

You're one of the few people on this site that posts sensible stuff. Keep doing what you do bro.

cool

1 Like

Re: Postgraduate Students Sponsored By NDDC Protest Against Injustice (pics, Video) by FreeSpirited: 9:32am On Aug 20, 2016
Why am i so angry?.May God see you guys through. For this country i already gave up.
Re: Postgraduate Students Sponsored By NDDC Protest Against Injustice (pics, Video) by nellobaba(m): 11:52am On Aug 20, 2016
chaiks:
It's an unfortunate thing. Not only dem, d recent case of Nigeria Olympic team in Brazil shows d level of unseriousness of our govt. Anyway, I suggest dey should look for part time Jobs over there even if it's manual job as long as their visa permits Dat.

That would be the ideal thing, but Masters and PhD abroad is so intensive that you don't even have time to sleep let alone take up a part time job. Your contribution is appreciated,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Application Procedure For NLNG Prize For Science – 2017 [the Prize Is $100, 000] / Common Mistakes You Make Everyday While Writing / Check UNN 2013/2014 1st Batch Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.