Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics (14665 Views)

Get Your British Education Here In Nigeria / Start Your Online Education Here / Tired Of Spending Money On Education? Here Is The Opportunity For Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by lacemose(m): 7:59am On Jan 05, 2018
Among all other African countries, Nigeria has the lowest on education, here is the statistics

Source: http://dailyhappeningblog..co.ke/2018/01/nigeria-has-lowest-budget-on-education.html?m=1

Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by EternalTruths: 8:09am On Jan 05, 2018
And Sarrki believes Nigeria will be like US under Buhari who can't finance ordinary R & D in our universities & polytechnics.

56 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by LionDeLeo: 8:10am On Jan 05, 2018
Blame Buhari, he should be held for such low budget on education in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015. cheesy

Lol, I don't even know one of them has started. cheesy

Na Buhari cause am.

Very disgusting things ever existed on the green planet.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by LionDeLeo: 8:12am On Jan 05, 2018
leo047:
Actually I did not read the post but I think the man has no right to beat up his girlfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay his rent they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 05, 2018
As long as their wards don't attend Nigerian schools.... they will never pay attention to our educational system

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by fergie001: 8:30am On Jan 05, 2018
Buhari is dull,but I think this particular problem precedes him.....

It's been there,our structure is so wired that it is the non-important things that get the attention....
Since 2011 to 2018,only God knows how much they have amassed for Budget on Security(which isn't bad but ironically they promoted the Insecurity in the first place),that is why they love the Boko Haram wahala,they are just going a notch higher so that 2019 will have a bigger budget maybe this time,they will release £3bn for fulani herdsmen.
We do not take education seriously,and the education people sef are worse sef.....Like I was telling people,The Nigerian Police is not the worst corruption agency,if you probe the Federal Universities,you will hail our Senators.
Can it change now?No,when we had people from that constituency,(Yar'Adua and Jonathan),it didn't......is it this Prof.Buhari's time it will change?.....Almost all the Governors in this dispensation have very good educational background,now go to most of those states...go to NUC,FORGET
Wickedness is in our veins.

15 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by fergie001: 8:35am On Jan 05, 2018
LionDeLeo:

You never see anything,
No be for this NL?

14 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by Sirheny007(m): 11:47am On Jan 05, 2018
Among all other African countries, Nigeria has the lowest on education, here is the statistics

The above is to blame for the high rise in the number of Zombies here on Nairaland over the past few years.
And judging from the way things are going, we would do well prepare for the coming apocalypse.
Expect more of them here on Nairaland.
grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by NaoSlay: 11:47am On Jan 05, 2018
Jonathan that budgeted high for education, how did he help us?

Just mention the difference between Jonathan and buhari in terms of education development even tho they have varying budgets.

let stop the hate please, hate makes someone looks so ignorant.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by BornSinner316: 11:48am On Jan 05, 2018
You must be mad If you are suprised.
I mean look at the calibre of people ruling us over the years. I'm sure we budget more on religious pilgrimage than education. Why wont we produce religious bombers and bigots all over the country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by Benjom(m): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2018
I can't shout.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by biolaowo(m): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2018
lol you sha hate buhari no president was able to budget more for education .,they all failed including JONATHAN
fergie001:

It's been there,our structure is so wired that it is the non-important things that get the attention....
Since 2011 to 2018,only God knows how much they have amassed for Budget on Security(which isn't bad but ironically they promoted the Insecurity in the first place),that is why they love the Boko Haram wahala,they are just going a notch higher so that 2019 will have a bigger budget maybe this time,they will release £3bn for fulani herdsmen.
We do not take education seriously,and the education people sef are worse sef.....Like I was telling people,The Nigerian Police is not the worst corruption agency,if you probe the Federal Universities,you will hail our Senators.
Can it change now?No,when we had people from that constituency,(Yar'Adua and Jonathan),it didn't......is it this Prof.Buhari's time it will change?.....Almost all the Governors in this dispensation have very good educational background,now go to most of those states...go to NUC,FORGET
Wickedness is in our veins.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by blackpanda: 11:50am On Jan 05, 2018
Too many stupid people on nairaland these days. smh
Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 05, 2018
And we are the giant of Africa
Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by SurePresident: 11:50am On Jan 05, 2018
A Government that doesn't believe in Education is a complete failure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by salbis(m): 11:51am On Jan 05, 2018
Hmmm!
Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by Iyajelili(f): 11:52am On Jan 05, 2018
Anything that will make Nigeria progress and give us future benefits is not cherished by our government so i am really not surprised at all. All i want is God Himself to deliver Nigerian from these devils incarnate and wicked souls.
Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by checkmate01: 11:52am On Jan 05, 2018
leo047:
Actually I did not read the post but I think the man has no right to beat up his girlfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay his rent they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.
You're on track Bro grin grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:53am On Jan 05, 2018
Not surprised to see Ghana topping the list. Their educational system is quite sound and have been getting even better with time. They, alongside Nigeria and South Africa, produced the latest Rhodes scholars from Africa.

Nigeria can be better if we take Education more seriously by boosting the research capacity of our institutions. Most of the Nigerian Tertiary institutions are not research inclined. It is sad.
Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by takenadoh: 11:53am On Jan 05, 2018
What do u expect from a gworo chewing Presido?
Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by bedspread: 11:53am On Jan 05, 2018
BUT THE HIGHEST ON EMBEZZLEMENT
Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by Oyindidi(f): 11:53am On Jan 05, 2018
Buhari the illiterate is at it again
Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by fergie001: 11:53am On Jan 05, 2018
biolaowo:
lol you sha hate buhari no president was able to budget more for education .,they all failed including JONATHAN

Can it change now?No,when we had people from that constituency,(Yar'Adua and Jonathan),it didn't.

Read it again...........
During Jonathan's time,every man who couldn't impregnate his wife held him responsible,and we(including Yours Sincerely did),would it not be hypocritical of me,you or anyone to praise someone when it's the exact same...

Mind you,I do not hate him......the worst I do is dislike,He is Mr.President(has he faired well in that aspect as his predecessors,NO),NASU/NAAT/SSANU is still on strike,mind you.
Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by Abfinest007(m): 11:54am On Jan 05, 2018
what do u expect from a country where d president doesn't know d value of education d illiterate summit light bill as ssce certificate
Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by plessis: 11:54am On Jan 05, 2018
Shows how backward the north is....
Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by fergie001: 11:54am On Jan 05, 2018
Iyajelili:
nkjklgb/.
You again

Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by gurunlocker: 11:54am On Jan 05, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Blame Buhari, he should be held for such low budget on education in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015. cheesy

Lol, I don't even know one of them has started. cheesy

Na Buhari cause am.

Very disgusting things ever existed on the green planet.

Lol... zombie. Did you see where the years was written in the article? NO! But I know the person giving you nightmare..... Why didn't you start from 1999, why 2011?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics by BanevsJoker(m): 11:55am On Jan 05, 2018
EternalTruths:
And Sarrki believes Nigeria will be like US under Buhari who can't finance ordinary R & D in our universities & polytechnics.
The only research he knows is searching for oil in the North. You dey find Research and Development for Nigerian schools? Keep Calm and Enjoy your Change.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nursery Examination Questions / Only 2 Of 7 months have been paid: ASUU Fumes As Tinubu Clears Buhari's Debts / Download Mass Communication Project Topics And Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.