Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,073 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

Who Knows The Architect Of This Building? Lol - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Knows The Architect Of This Building? Lol (1323 Views)

Please Who Knows The Meaning Of "Cool Blue" / Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? / Pics: Only God Knows The Future Despite The Differences. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows The Architect Of This Building? Lol by Berrypie(f): 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
I just came across this now on Linda Ikeji's blog, what do you think the Builders had in mind?

Re: Who Knows The Architect Of This Building? Lol by braithwaite(m): 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2016

The architect has a sense of emergency..

But unfortunately if that's a safety route.. it's surely a death path down

3 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Architect Of This Building? Lol by hendrixxx(m): 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Architect Of This Building? Lol by yomi007k(m): 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
shocked

subhannallahi.....

Owo jona le le yi ooooo
Re: Who Knows The Architect Of This Building? Lol by johnson232: 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
The architect name is berrypie..

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Architect Of This Building? Lol by Almaiga: 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
I think from the original design, there was supose to be a balcony on every floor. But due to inadequate funds, the builder could'nt fully implement the design. My thought......

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Architect Of This Building? Lol by jmoore(m): 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
The building was not designed for humans. grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Architect Of This Building? Lol by Berrypie(f): 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
jmoore:
The building was not designed for humans. grin
I see, lol
Re: Who Knows The Architect Of This Building? Lol by Berrypie(f): 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
Almaiga:
I think from the original design, there was supose to be a balcony on every floor. But due to inadequate funds, the builder could'nt fully implement the design. My thought......
You may be right or probably the design was changed.

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Architect Of This Building? Lol by Berrypie(f): 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
Almaiga:
You may be right or probably the design was changed.
Re: Who Knows The Architect Of This Building? Lol by Berrypie(f): 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
johnson232:
undecided
johnson232:
Re: Who Knows The Architect Of This Building? Lol by goonsmi: 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
They should just block all those suicidal entrance/exit.

Teebliss should not be allowed near that building.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Architect Of This Building? Lol by johnson232: 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
goonsmi:
They should just block all those suicidal entrance/exit.

Teebliss should not be allowed near that building.
Lol
Why?
Re: Who Knows The Architect Of This Building? Lol by goonsmi: 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
johnson232:

Why?

Tiwa and BankyW can explain that better o.
Re: Who Knows The Architect Of This Building? Lol by Chazzyboy: 7:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
Ladder use only

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Architect Of This Building? Lol by benjibabs(m): 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
That Architect only had one job and . . . shocked grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Knows The Architect Of This Building? Lol by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
Na only nigerian man fit design this structure.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Architect Of This Building? Lol by 0ubenji(m): 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
Almaiga:
oshey... Emergency engineer grin
Re: Who Knows The Architect Of This Building? Lol by EfemenaXY: 11:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
Photoshop stuff lipsrsealed
Re: Who Knows The Architect Of This Building? Lol by cococandy(f): 1:43am On Aug 20, 2016
Don't rent if you can't fly. Lol

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Architect Of This Building? Lol by gidjah(m): 6:40am On Aug 20, 2016
good exit from robbery
Re: Who Knows The Architect Of This Building? Lol by Creamish(f): 6:51am On Aug 20, 2016
Lolz..
Re: Who Knows The Architect Of This Building? Lol by KingRex1(m): 7:05am On Aug 20, 2016
Lolz grin
Drs supposed to be a projecting balcony or a winder stairway just after the door
Re: Who Knows The Architect Of This Building? Lol by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 20, 2016
The house is still under construction, a protective balcony will be added in front of the doors later. I have seen a house like that before.
Re: Who Knows The Architect Of This Building? Lol by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 20, 2016
Berrypie:
I just came across this now on Linda Ikeji's blog, what do you think the Builders had in mind?

It makes sense.

It's a fire escape but the welder hasn't delivered the stairs yet.

No biggie.

The building shouldn't have been issued a certificate of occupancy yet.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sis She's In Labour Right Now / Pictures Depicting Morning Devotion In Nigerian Homes / Imo Woman Dies During Child Birth Days Before Defence Of M.sc Thesis (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.