Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sis She's In Labour Right Now - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sis She's In Labour Right Now (1278 Views)

Need A Loving Guy For My Sis (abeg U No C Dis On Nairaland O Or Else M Dead) / Please Pray With Me / My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sis She's In Labour Right Now by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 11, 2016
Nairalanders Please she needs your prayers and good wishes for a successful delivery of her 1st Child.
I believe God and I know he will Answer our prayers.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sis She's In Labour Right Now by KingRex1(m): 9:58am On Sep 11, 2016
Be calm.. You gonna be an uncle bro

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sis She's In Labour Right Now by bennyrazz: 10:01am On Sep 11, 2016
don't worry. She will come out alive with her baby. Dr. Jesus has already taking charge of the situation.

@op, keep singing songs of praises to God. Don't forget to share your testimony

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sis She's In Labour Right Now by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 11, 2016
KingRex1:
Be calm.. You gonna be an uncle bro

Amen
Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sis She's In Labour Right Now by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 11, 2016
bennyrazz:
don't worry. She will come out alive with her baby. Dr. Jesus has already taking charge of the situation.

Amen.... thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sis She's In Labour Right Now by Greatzeus(m): 11:15am On Sep 11, 2016
Passy089:
Nairalanders Please she needs your prayers and good wishes for a successful delivery of her 1st Child.
I believe God and I know he will Answer our prayers.
May God grant her safe delivery,both mother and child will be hale and healthy, in Jesus name.
Congratulations in advance.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sis She's In Labour Right Now by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
Greatzeus:

May God grant her safe delivery,both mother and child will be hale and healthy, in Jesus name.
Congratulations in advance.

She just delivered a bouncing baby Boy

9 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sis She's In Labour Right Now by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
bennyrazz:

9 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sis She's In Labour Right Now by bennyrazz: 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
Passy089:

I celebrate with you, congratulations to your family. His birth will be a beginning of new and greater things in your family

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sis She's In Labour Right Now by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sis She's In Labour Right Now by ademiD(f): 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
congrats op....where is the venue for the naming ceremony? make we con chop rice
Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sis She's In Labour Right Now by mrstheo(f): 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
Goodnews!!! God bless the baby and mother
Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sis She's In Labour Right Now by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
Congratulations!
Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sis She's In Labour Right Now by just2okworld(f): 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
Passy089:

Congrats uncle passy grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sis She's In Labour Right Now by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
congrats uncle....
Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sis She's In Labour Right Now by tabletgirl: 3:00am On Sep 12, 2016
congrats dear

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sis She's In Labour Right Now by sisisioge: 7:05am On Sep 12, 2016
Yiiiiipy! Congrats to that brave woman...welcome to that joyous bundle...to God be the glory!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sis She's In Labour Right Now by Nobody: 4:15am On Sep 13, 2016
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sis She's In Labour Right Now by maggilove(f): 5:56am On Sep 13, 2016
Bro, this is not suppose to be posted online, u can post it when she puts to bed, why expose her to unnecessary danger. Remember that we wrestle not against flesh and blood. All is well congratulations to her. Next time a woman in labour is not a story for public hearing.
Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sis She's In Labour Right Now by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 13, 2016
maggilove:
Bro, this is not suppose to be posted online, u can post it when she puts to bed, why expose her to unnecessary danger. Remember that we wrestle not against flesh and blood. All is well congratulations to her. Next time a woman in labour is not a story for public hearing.

She needed prayers... I'm sure we have prayer warriors here that was why I posted it and to God be the glory she delivered safely.
Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sis She's In Labour Right Now by Kayoski(m): 11:37am On Sep 13, 2016
maggilove:
very true... u sure have a deep spiritual understanding of life...
not everything is meant for public knowledge.. "the world is full of darkness and its operations "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sis She's In Labour Right Now by 5minsmadness: 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
ademiD:
congrats op....where is the venue for the naming ceremony? make we con chop rice Indomie

You know the price of rice for market?
Shiorrr

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sis She's In Labour Right Now by diportivo: 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
What's the diff between posting online that someone is pregnant,and that someone has delivered

Why do we Africans put spirituality in everything we do?

Someone is in labour,you say she needs prayers...prayers for what?to be able to push?

General hospital will gather pregnant women for antenatal and be doing prayer session every morning undecided

What happened to going for all the necessary scans and stuffs that will help the doctors know the condition the child is in,and the mother also

Some ppl even have the notion that CS is bad.....smh

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Difference Between Real Friend And Toxic Friend / Those Of Us Of Adhd Come In / Oldest Woman In Nigeria Dies Finally (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.