Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

My Love Did It To Me - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Love Did It To Me (441 Views)

Halloween In Nigeria? When Did It Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Love Did It To Me by ncarry: 5:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
MAGILIM (N15,500)
MY LOVE IS GONE
I lost my fiance because he said I was overweight. I never knew I was running out of shape as I did all I could to please him. Over time, we were lovebirds and inseparable. But all of a sudden, he started developing hatred at everything I do or say. Until he said to me “I Hate You”. After 3 years of intimacy, I couldn’t believe I would loose him like that. My mind was made up to get him back. As a matter of urgency, I met with my aunty who just came out of similar experience of overweight. She was twice my own size, and in less thaN few weeks, she was half my size. I asked her what was the secret, and she said she owe the 'thank you' to just parting with N15,500 WHICH SHE USED TO GET THE WONDER PRODUCT.

Yes, with N15,500, she saved her own marriage, got back her happiness, and now she is looking trendy, smart and gorgeous.
She got Magilim, just a pack for a start and the experience was fascinating. When I took this pack at hand, mere looking at it, I knew I was the next super hot model to surface. It had approvals and good specifications and sealed. Just few weeks afterwards, over 48 people had come to me to ask the secret of my trendy figure and sassy looks.
Get this pack today, make up your mind now and smile all the way. After just 2 weeks of my looking sweet, my fiancé came begging. I accepted him back and we have been a perfect couple ever since
I am here to help YOU achieve ABSOLUTE FREEDOM. Don’t wait till you loose your our treasure before you act.

Pick up a pack of Magilim now for just N15,500 only.
To place your order now for this Amazing product, text Magilim: to 08023689596 with these details:
1. Name,
2. Phone number,
3. Detailed delivery address (where you spend the most time of the day)
4. Quantity
And send to 08023689596.

One of our staff will call you back within few minutes to confirm your order and we shall send down to you via our partner courier company once confirmed. We deliver to every part of Nigeria, delivery within 3-5 working days and you Only pay when you get the product.
To order for two of the packs, you will get them for N28,000. Make that Move.

Check it out: http://nowcarry.com
https://www.facebook.com/Nowcarry-1729783480617098/

(1) (Reply)

What Million-dollar Businesses Can I Start Now With Just My Laptop? / Toronto Won The First NHL Title, And Then Defeated / Indigenous Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.