Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,551 members, 7,840,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

You Shall Be Fruitful - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Shall Be Fruitful (486 Views)

Ask And You Shall Receive As This Year Is Coming To An End / "Put God First In All You Do & You Shall Trample Upon Money Like This" - Man / The Difference Between Living A Fruitful Life & Living A Sacrificial Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Shall Be Fruitful by meetemmanuel: 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
SCRIPTURE READING

There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of days I will fulfill. Exodus 23:26 (KJV).

As soon as you starts to eat Jesus bread, the forces of death that will not allow you to conceive and bring anything fruition will run away from you and you will become fruitful in every area of your life.

WORDS OF WISDOM:

Stop every spirit of miscarriages from attacking any aspect of your life by simply eating from Jesus bread.

TODAY’S PROPHECY:

Your total deliverance from every kind of miscarriages, whether of the womb or in your business or in any pursuit of your life.

TODAY’S PRAYERS

Father in receive with thanks, the bread of Jesus Christ with all its blessings and benefits.
You spirit of miscarriage attacking my womb die by the bread of Jesus Christ.
You spirit of miscarriage attacking my business, my life and destiny die by Jesus bread.

SOURCE: https://mychristhub..com.ng/2016/08/you-shall-be-fruitful.html

(1) (Reply)

To Ignorance Muslim / What All Muslims That Are Not Performing Hajj Expected To On The Day Of Arafat / Hot African Praise Music Video!! , Get Ready To Dance For Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.