Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

9 Nigerian Artiste | You(fellow Celebrity) Shouldn't Dissing | Carliswagblog - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9 Nigerian Artiste | You(fellow Celebrity) Shouldn't Dissing | Carliswagblog (536 Views)

9 Nigerian Music Influenced Slangs And Their Meanings / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) / List Of Complete Winners At Both The Ema's And The Afrima's From Carliswagblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Nigerian Artiste | You(fellow Celebrity) Shouldn't Dissing | Carliswagblog by Carliswagmalip(m): 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
I am very lucky to have been born into this century,the Nigerian Music industry is full of highly creative humans,so I studied the way this guys 'spit',the way the react to things,their level of smartness.. I got to enter this blog,mehn the writters give super-cool articles... You know one thing about 'CarliswagBlog' is that those guys know how to mix humor,insults nd jokes but steal give you the point,enter this link at see for yourself..

[url][/url]www.carliswag.com/crip/2016/08/19/9-nigerian-artiste-shouldnt-dream-dissing-carliswagblog/

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Jidenna – “chief Don't Run” / Internet Radio? / BN @itz_bn - Today (prod By @zibitdareplay)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.