Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos (48575 Views)

Mr Eazi Goes Gaga For Temi Otedola's Beauty (Photos) / Tekno Gushes About His Love For Genevieve Nnaji, Fans React(pics) / Tiwa Savage Signing Autograph On Boobs Of A Fan Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 20, 2016
MrCork:

...u like ugly role model?...SHE AINT LIGHTSKIN GADEMMMMMMMIT!!!((no oofense)) angry
Colorism fanatic. Hahahahaha
Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by Adeevah(m): 11:28am On Aug 20, 2016
Yh! She is pretty

I hope she has paid for the gown sha...
#justsaying
#naplayooo..
Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by tunary(m): 11:32am On Aug 20, 2016
Na by force to marry? Everybody get his//her life to live. To settle down nd to acquire wealth which is more difficult? Marriage my ass
Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 20, 2016
Don't call her a thing. She's black and beautiful. Your head is definitely missing some screws. She's more beautiful and classy than any chick you'll ever score. True talk.
MrCork:

...that ugly thing? beauuuriful how?...is she lightskin? angry

Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by MrCork: 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fabulocity:
Don't call her a thing. She's black and beautiful. Your head is definitely missing some screws. She's more beautiful and classy than any chick you'll ever score. True talk.

..shame on u for add meeeting that the ugly man loookin dakskin woman is more betifill than u...shame..u lack self confident.. The ugly thing is dakskin n Nigerian. How can she be beauuuriful when she ain't lightskin...do u neeed eye drop?((no oofense)) undecided
Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
You're just mad that you can't ever get a beautiful dark skinned woman so you resort to ratchet bleached out smelly hoes.
MrCork:

..shame on u for add meeeting that the ugly man loookin dakskin woman is more betifill than u...shame..u lack self confident.. The ugly thing is dakskin n Nigerian. How can she be beauuuriful when she ain't lightskin...do u neeed eye drop?((no oofense)) undecided
Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by MrCork: 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
BaeBella:
in funke's voice : " my rose modelling"

...if she's the finest woman u people hav in that Nigerian place then am stayn put in London wit white women...she ugly!!(no oofense) angry
Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by MrCork: 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fabulocity:
You're just mad that you can't ever get a beautiful dark skinned woman so you resort to ratchet bleached out smelly hoes.

...i date only lightskin females..white women & halfcast females...u shold be happy am talkin to u cozz u not on my level coz I hav moiney...anyways if that ugly woman is yor role model..then u need new glassses and a man!(no oofense) undecided
Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by MrCork: 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
Elle277:
Always simple and on point...
Epitome of Class!!

plss looook for new eye drop...that woman is ugly n dakskin..she sopose to be lightskin!!(Real talk) angry
Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
Now who's the one with esteem issue here Lmao
Boy, fuçk off my mentions. You're obviously not worth talking to. Do yourself a favour and get yourself a real job.
MrCork:

...i date only lightskin females..white women & halfcast females...u shold be happy am talkin to u cozz u not on my level coz I hav moiney...anyways if that ugly woman is yor role model..then u need new glassses and a man!(no oofense) undecided
Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by Apoztl3(m): 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
thundabot:
Genevieve go get married biko, whats this ??

menopause is knocking

She's still got better things to do than getting stock with "marraige"
Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by firstlady0(f): 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
iaminspired:
Won't this girl go n marry.

She z not even a single mother(not supporting that)

Almost 40. Chai

Is that a condition for the source of her wealth or what.

Pls if una no get sense no quote me

Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by dubbiskelly(m): 12:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
She has a nice face but I bet the value of her "top" asset have gone southside in value.
Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by 5tss(f): 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
whats so special about the pics pls?
Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by iaminspired: 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
[quote author=firstlady0 post=48646873][/quote]

First lady or lady F

Which one b your own

When elders are talking... .

Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fabulocity:
Now who's the one with esteem issue here Lmao
Boy, fuçk off my mentions. You're obviously not worth talking to. Do yourself a favour and get yourself a real job.
I saw it before you took it down
Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hahaha
Good for you. grin
That's the best I can do

STFUareyouG0d:
I saw it before you took it down
Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fabulocity:
Hahaha
Good for you. grin
That's the best I can do

your best not good enough tho undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
Oh well. Too bad undecided
STFUareyouG0d:
your best not good enough tho undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fabulocity:
Oh well. Too bad undecided
yea. Really bad

Same way you decided to put that up without being forced, you'll still do full tongue
Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
You think so? I don't think I'd ever.

STFUareyouG0d:
yea. Really bad

Same way you decided to put that up without being forced, you'll still do full tongue
Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fabulocity:
You think so? I don't think I'd ever.

insecure?
Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
grincheesygrin
Tell me, do I seem like like one that'd be Insecure?? Far from it! I know what I'm made of tongue
I've said it before, too many creeps here plus I VALUE my privacy wink
STFUareyouG0d:
insecure?
Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by just2okworld(f): 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
Beauty personified
Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by BaeBella(f): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
MrCork:

...if she's the finest woman u people hav in that Nigerian place then am stayn put in London wit white women...she ugly!!(no oofense) angry
nobody said she's the finest! hahaha no oofense
Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fabulocity:
grincheesygrin
Tell me, do I seem like like one that'd be Insecure?? Far from it! I know what I'm made of tongue
I've said it before, too many creeps here plus I VALUE my privacy wink
yea, my word landed hard on you. lol. But not hard enough to force you do it. #joking

creepy creeps grin cheesy grin cheesy
Privacy is beautiful. People shouldn't invade other's smiley smiley
Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
Yep agreed. But one day I might though.
For 2 seconds grin
STFUareyouG0d:
yea, my word landed hard on you. lol. But not hard enough to force you do it. #joking

creepy creeps grin cheesy grin cheesy
Privacy is beautiful. People shouldn't invade other's smiley smiley
Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by makydebbie(f): 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

grin cheesy
ya laffing at my nosecry
Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by makydebbie(f): 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

grin cheesy
ya laffing at my nosecry
Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by Elle277(f): 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
MrCork:

plss looook for new eye drop...that woman is ugly n dakskin..she sopose to be lightskin!!(Real talk) angry
..And that is your personal opinion,you can voice it without mentioning me pls.btw my eyes are as clear as crystal, keep your eye drop to yaself..you need it.
oh! no offence o
Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fabulocity:
Yep agreed. But one day I might though.
For 2 seconds grin
2 secs? Hahaha. That's not even enough time for your 'stalkers' to hit on your profile grin grin grin
Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by Ganjafama(m): 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
Pavore9:
The "go and marry" choir, will soon make their presence known! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Before you talk sef dem don start to sing.

Mercy Johnson Accepts Tonto Dikeh's Apologies (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Meets With Lionel Messi Lookalike In Russia (photo) / Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard"