Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,874 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. (8791 Views)

Fully Managed Semi VPS Server for High Traffic Sites - WordPress, e-Commerce etc / How Does Adsense Pay Bloggers / At What Naira Exchange Rate Does Adsense Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by kingsamm(m): 8:36am On Aug 20, 2016
joey150:

Adsense dey nl?? Haha my uc adblock dey really work..because i dont see jack!.

AdSense no dey Nl oO..
Seun uses just his personal ads

1 Like

Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by kingsamm(m): 8:38am On Aug 20, 2016
bobo65:

Seun gets money once any thing is clicked on nl

Who told you tha one??
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 20, 2016
Emeka71:
Not really huge traffic that matters; but the click on the ads.
When you geh huge traffic,the clicks are higher.

Low traffic » low money
Huge traffic » more money
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by pxjosh(m): 8:47am On Aug 20, 2016
Mosthandsomeboy:
It depends on How many click the post of adsense
You stay In hall3? Bro please remove this pic, its seeing it everywhere is highly irritating and annoying. Please remove it.
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:36am On Aug 20, 2016
kokolinxum:
Your pay is determined by your traffic.... Not niche,...I even think is niche that determine ya traffic not pay.
but some people say niche like tech earn low even with good traffic
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:38am On Aug 20, 2016
joey150:
Mostly dependent on how many times your ads are clicked on.
okay what about those that said entertainment blog pay is better than others..
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:39am On Aug 20, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Niche
And the second is traffic.
More clarity please
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by ipreach: 9:41am On Aug 20, 2016
Mrsparrow:

Actually..
Google adsense works like this;
Assuming you are now an active member of Google adsense and you presently have a google adsense account...Continue Reading..

Like you said high traffic,high money.
Yes,If you have a lot of traffic which heads to your blog..you will earn really high not minding if the money generated per click is low.

And sometimes your blog niche can also make you to earn low per click.
Some blog niches,there per clicks are higher,while some are lower.

Example..Blog niches like ;Internet Marketing
Blogging tips
Make money
Travel
Degree courses
Health
Web design
Technology
Scholarships
Etc

There clicks are higher and it ranges from $0.94 to $1.02

Because an advertiser will not mind paying $3 per click,for anyone that will click on his ad,and he might be advertising on a niche called Web designs.

Google wants their share too,google takes 40% and you as the publisher takes %60.

So all this boring niches tend to get low income per click because the niche is dry and maybe 3% of advertisers go that way.

But in a situation your blog niche breeds low income per click,when you get a lot of traffic,everything will be normal.

In addition to what I just explained,
I have a Blog traffic tutorial that will yield you upto 30k unique visitors per day.

Yes..30,000...they're not bots,they're real humans like you and I.

In business you need to go higher places in other to achieve what you want.

I also have 5,000 active email accounts for sale.

So when contacting me,indicate the one you want.
Either blog traffic tutorial or 5,000 active email accounts...All at a moderate price.

Whatsapp » 08102906262
Gmail » PintechyTeam@gmail.com

Goodluck!

Bro, niche have nothing to do YOUR earning, what matters is the traffic your blog generates

1 Like

Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:43am On Aug 20, 2016
Mrsparrow:

Actually..
Google adsense works like this;
Assuming you are now an active member of Google adsense and you presently have a google adsense account...Continue Reading..

Like you said high traffic,high money.
Yes,If you have a lot of traffic which heads to your blog..you will earn really high not minding if the money generated per click is low.

And sometimes your blog niche can also make you to earn low per click.
Some blog niches,there per clicks are higher,while some are lower.

Example..Blog niches like ;Internet Marketing
Blogging tips
Make money
Travel
Degree courses
Health
Web design
Technology
Scholarships
Etc

There clicks are higher and it ranges from $0.94 to $1.02

Because an advertiser will not mind paying $3 per click,for anyone that will click on his ad,and he might be advertising on a niche called Web designs.

Google wants their share too,google takes 40% and you as the publisher takes %60.

So all this boring niches tend to get low income per click because the niche is dry and maybe 3% of advertisers go that way.

But in a situation your blog niche breeds low income per click,when you get a lot of traffic,everything will be normal.

In addition to what I just explained,
I have a Blog traffic tutorial that will yield you upto 30k unique visitors per day.

Yes..30,000...they're not bots,they're real humans like you and I.

In business you need to go higher places in other to achieve what you want.

I also have 5,000 active email accounts for sale.

So when contacting me,indicate the one you want.
Either blog traffic tutorial or 5,000 active email accounts...All at a moderate price.

Whatsapp » 08102906262
Gmail » PintechyTeam@gmail.com

Goodluck!
thanks so which niche you would reccommend for high payment on click...please gimme small list lemme see if my niche is among.
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 20, 2016
ipreach:

Bro, niche have nothing to do YOUR earning, what matters is the traffic your blog generates
Read it very well.
I said you can earn higher through traffic not minding if the amount paid per click is low. i.e the blog niches their pay per clicks are low

1 Like

Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:47am On Aug 20, 2016
jamesy212:
The major ingredients needed to make money via AdSense are:
1. Right Niche Selection: you have to select the right niche if you really want to make money online. Entertainment pays lesser than health, make money, blogging and other niches
2. Huge Traffic: it is assumed that 10% of people who visits your blog clicks your ad. so increasing the number of visitors increases your earning
3. keyword Selection: The type of keyword you use to make a blog post determine the kind of ad that will be displayed which will also determine how much you earn. Rightful Selection of high paying keywords increases your earning.
These and even more reason is what determine you earning on AdSense.
Enjoy.
entertainment pay low
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 20, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

thanks so which niche you would reccommend for high payment on click...please gimme small list lemme see if my niche is among.
Health blog
Web designs
Coding e.g css,html etc
Technology
Sex
Degree courses
Scholarships
Make money
Blogging tips
Internet marketing

That's the ones I know fr now
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:50am On Aug 20, 2016
VocalWalls:
It's the niche... Less of the traffic.

You can earn $10 from 3 clicks out of 100 page views... If you're in a highly competitive niche.

You can also earn $1 from 30 clicks out of 500 page views if you're in a less competitive and low paying niche.

Take a look at some of the ads which are served on your site, you'll know the expensive ones.

i see sense in this...more and list some niche..thanks
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:52am On Aug 20, 2016
Mrsparrow:
Health blog Web designs Coding e.g css,html etc Technology Sex Degree courses Scholarships Make money Blogging tips Internet marketing
That's the ones I know fr now
wetin be sex i thought adsense dont support adult content
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by joey150(m): 9:53am On Aug 20, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

okay what about those that said entertainment blog pay is better than others..
entertainment blog drives more traffic.

1 Like

Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:55am On Aug 20, 2016
ATTENTION ATTENTION PLEASE!!!
What About Having More Than One Niche . Does Google Adsense Ask For Your Niche When Signing Up? . Is It Possibe Not To Click Ad By Your Self?
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 20, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

no,you misunderstood me.

Marriage
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 20, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

no,you misunderstood me.

Marriage or love quotes or love stories
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:17am On Aug 20, 2016
Mrsparrow:
no,you misunderstood me.

rk/,
Mrsparrow:
no,you misunderstood me.

rk/,
Mrsparrow:
no,you misunderstood me.

wow thanks for this!!

My Blog Is Relationship Tips / Quote,Romance,Dating,Trending News On Either Relationship or Romance..celebrity Romance/Relationship then a little health but no full just heathy tips...what niche is that....

NB: Anyone can answer...
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:27am On Aug 20, 2016
joey150:
entertainment blog drives more traffic.
okay nice...but any other suggestion
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by jamesy212(m): 10:29am On Aug 20, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

entertainment pay low
Ads displayed on entertainment blogs have low ppc but due to the high number of Page views entertainment blogs get, they can still earn through AdSense
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by joey150(m): 10:35am On Aug 20, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

okay nice...but any other suggestion
So long as your blog is engaging and you do seo and social media interaction,your blog would gain readers overtime. Just be original
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:37am On Aug 20, 2016
jamesy212:

Ads displayed on entertainment blogs have low ppc but due to the high number of Page views entertainment blogs get, they can still earn through AdSense
what do you think about a blog containing: Romance/Relationship Gist Or News + Then Romance and relationship tips/qoute and a little health for heathy tips...what niche is that
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:40am On Aug 20, 2016
joey150:

So long as your blog is engaging and you do seo and social media interaction,your blog would gain readers overtime. Just be original
okay
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by udatso: 10:40am On Aug 20, 2016
Mosthandsomeboy:
It depends on How many click the post of adsense
Nice pix, though the stair case looks like where one of the michaelsons was killed in The Vampire Diaries
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 20, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

rk/,
rk/,

wow thanks for this!!

My Blog Is Relationship Tips / Quote,Romance,Dating,Trending News On Either Relationship or Romance..celebrity Romance/Relationship then a little health but no full just heathy tips...what niche is that....

NB: Anyone can answer...
You're running a MACRO niche.
Anyone can run a COUPLE...lol
Celebrity blog pays higher..because they have large variety of fans and their will love to read about them...

Do you know..I love this singer,Her name is ADELE

she sang a song tittled HELLO and within 3 months...She got 3billion views...

First in history via youtube..

now..she's a hot cake..Millions googles just to find something about her and read maybe song or related.

Its not too late start blogging about her... The traffic will be heaven on earth.

you can also do the same for other celebrities.

And those that googled her,70% is coming from America.

what if yo u have an adsense acct...The clicks will be great even though little people clicked

E

1 Like

Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by VocalWalls: 11:07am On Aug 20, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

i see sense in this...more and list some niche..thanks

I run an interior design blog targeted at the United States, many of my ads are from companies who want to sell houses and very expensive furniture worth thousands of dollars. They can afford to run adverts at $5/click.

Now imagine someone's else runs a blog that attracts jumia ads... Remember jumi sells product that could cost even below 1k. How much do you think jumia will want to pay for a click, which does not even guarantee that the product will be bought?

Imagine targeting sophisticated cars with your blog, imagine of you have an ad for a Porsche or a Bugatti veyron... They can afford to pay you $10 for a click.

How does traffic come in,

Imagine if you had up to 1k page views, and say 20 persons clicked on such expensive ads daily?
I'm sure you now understand.

http://www.vocalwalls.com/tiles-floor-designs/
http://www.vocalwalls.com/area-rug-living-room/
http://www.vocalwalls.com/wardrobe-lighting-tips/

High paying niches...

Insurance,
Automobiles,
Tech,
Health (about expensive health products/machines)
Education

1 Like

Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by VocalWalls: 11:10am On Aug 20, 2016
Mrsparrow:

You're running a MACRO niche.
Anyone can run a COUPLE...lol
Celebrity blog pays higher..because they have large variety of fans and their will love to read about them...

Do you know..I love this singer,Her name is ADELE

she sang a song tittled HELLO and within 3 months...She got 3billion views...

First in history via youtube..

now..she's a hot cake..Millions googles just to find something about her and read maybe song or related.

Its not too late start blogging about her... The traffic will be heaven on earth.

you can also do the same for other celebrities.

And those that googled her,70% is coming from America.

what if yo u have an adsense acct...The clicks will be great even though little people clicked

E

But CPC will be low.
Yes high traffic, but is there any high advertiser that is targeting the 'adele' keyword?

Probably you'll get ads from music sites, album sales stores or upcoming concerts.

Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 20, 2016
read this article you get a detailed infomation

http://www.slashnec.tk/2016/08/complete-guide-in-creating-adsense.html
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by VocalWalls: 11:13am On Aug 20, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

what do you think about a blog containing: Romance/Relationship Gist Or News + Then Romance and relationship tips/qoute and a little health for heathy tips...what niche is that

Google gets confused with blogs like yours and slams 'just any ad' on it.

Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by VocalWalls: 11:14am On Aug 20, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
ATTENTION ATTENTION PLEASE!!!

What About Having More Than One Niche
Does Google Adsense Ask For Your Niche When Signing Up?
Is It Possibe Not To Click Ad By Your Self?

You lose your account when you click by yourself.

Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:14am On Aug 20, 2016
VocalWalls:

Google gets confused with blogs like yours and slams 'just any ad' on it.
lol what about sticking with Romance And Relationships

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days / 5 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging / 5 Reasons Your Blog Will Not Last A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.