Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,419 members, 7,958,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:07 AM

7 Classes Of Women Who Will Cheat On Their Husbands - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Classes Of Women Who Will Cheat On Their Husbands (1274 Views)

60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / 46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually / 8 Nigerian Wives Who Are Stronger Than Their Husbands (Pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Classes Of Women Who Will Cheat On Their Husbands by CertifiedNaija(m): 6:11am On Aug 20, 2016
There are too many marriages ending up in divorce these days, investigations show that infidelity is one major cause of marriage dissolution in Nigeria.
There are so many cases of divorce these days, and most stem from cheating by spouses.

It is really not an easy task getting to know that your spouse will cheat on you, however, there are signs which one could look out for.
Below are certain traits which a man could watch-out for in his wife, it has been tested that if a lady posses some of these 7 traits, then there is a great chance that she will cheat on her husband.

7. She disobeys the law of attraction (Keeps too many male friends)
Many affairs begin as close friendship with members of the opposite sex. Hence, it becomes a problem if she keeps too many males as friends. They may seem harmless initially, but with times spent emotions will grow and an affair will kick off.
It is no secret that the closer the woman is to her platonic male friend, the more likely it is that he will eventually end up becoming her lover.

6. Bad company

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/08/7-classes-of-women-who-will-cheat-on.html

Re: 7 Classes Of Women Who Will Cheat On Their Husbands by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 25, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
There are too many marriages ending up in divorce these days, investigations show that infidelity is one major cause of marriage dissolution in Nigeria.
There are so many cases of divorce these days, and most stem from cheating by spouses.

It is really not an easy task getting to know that your spouse will cheat on you, however, there are signs which one could look out for.
Below are certain traits which a man could watch-out for in his wife, it has been tested that if a lady posses some of these 7 traits, then there is a great chance that she will cheat on her husband.

7. She disobeys the law of attraction (Keeps too many male friends)
Many affairs begin as close friendship with members of the opposite sex. Hence, it becomes a problem if she keeps too many males as friends. They may seem harmless initially, but with times spent emotions will grow and an affair will kick off.
It is no secret that the closer the woman is to her platonic male friend, the more likely it is that he will eventually end up becoming her lover

6. Bad company

I have more male friends, than female friends. That doesn't mean I'm likely to cheat.

1 Like

Re: 7 Classes Of Women Who Will Cheat On Their Husbands by 0kp0nku: 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
LadyMercedes:

I have more male friends, than female friends. That doesn't mean I'm likely to cheat.
You likely will cheat but you may think it's impossible for now.
Re: 7 Classes Of Women Who Will Cheat On Their Husbands by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
0kp0nku:

You likely will cheat but you may think it's impossible for now.

Hahaha! Alright.
Re: 7 Classes Of Women Who Will Cheat On Their Husbands by ikbnice(m): 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
LadyMercedes:

you are likely to go on a jolly ride with one of them.
Re: 7 Classes Of Women Who Will Cheat On Their Husbands by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
ikbnice:
you are likely to go on a jolly ride with one of them.

Lol! Okay.
Re: 7 Classes Of Women Who Will Cheat On Their Husbands by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
Lol don't bother to try to classify them. Women can read men but men can't really read women.

Just commit ur life into Gods hands grin

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Pushed Husband Out Of A High-rise Apartment Hangs Herself / Pastors Should Be Banned From Visiting People’s Homes And Phoning People's Wives / Night Food Is Very Important. I Didn't Get A Good Sleep Last Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.