Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Another Man Commit Suicide In Calabar - Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Man Commit Suicide In Calabar - Photo (1925 Views)

Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide / Woman Sells Siblings’ Babies At Birth In Calabar (photo) / Schoolgirls Recruited Into Prostitution In Calabar (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Man Commit Suicide In Calabar - Photo by Buffer(f): 7:59am On Aug 20, 2016
This happened yesterday 19th August, 2016 at Ekpo Iso Lane, Ikot Ansa, Calabar, Cross River State

When hunger and starvation Is the order of the day, this is what the masses resort to

And Lia Mohammed would be lying to our face that everything is alright

Re: Another Man Commit Suicide In Calabar - Photo by agwom(m): 8:03am On Aug 20, 2016
hmm
Re: Another Man Commit Suicide In Calabar - Photo by temitemi1(m): 8:04am On Aug 20, 2016
Nigeria is a very tough place to stay @ d moment.
Re: Another Man Commit Suicide In Calabar - Photo by DesChyko: 8:05am On Aug 20, 2016
The man died of his own personal problems, not of the problems millions of Nigerians are facing.

He resorts to suicide because that's his best reaction.

Except there is a direct link, It will be wrong to pin this on the government. Very wrong, even when driven by sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Another Man Commit Suicide In Calabar - Photo by Buffer(f): 8:08am On Aug 20, 2016
More Photos
Credits : www.kulgists.com

Re: Another Man Commit Suicide In Calabar - Photo by Buffer(f): 8:10am On Aug 20, 2016
DesChyko:
The man died of his own personal problems, not of the problems millions of Nigerians are facing.

He resorts to suicide because that's his best reaction.

Except there is a direct link, It will be wrong to pin this on the government. Very wrong, even when driven by sentiments.
Don't expect a direct link from Lagos media yet, this happened just yesterday in far away Calabar and captured live by an eyewitness
Re: Another Man Commit Suicide In Calabar - Photo by Nectarbaba(m): 8:10am On Aug 20, 2016
To me oo. I think suicide is for cowards.
Re: Another Man Commit Suicide In Calabar - Photo by Tallesty1(m): 8:15am On Aug 20, 2016
Nectarbaba:
Let's pray and hope you don't find yourself in their shoes
Re: Another Man Commit Suicide In Calabar - Photo by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 20, 2016
For those thinking government has nothing to do with people committing suicide, go read about the era of the great depression, hundreds of Americans who couldn't get jobs, feed their children, pay medical bills, school fees etc were committing suicide everyday so yes I believe government has a lot to do with these suicidal tendencies in Nigeria. Thanks but no thanks
Re: Another Man Commit Suicide In Calabar - Photo by DesChyko: 8:19am On Aug 20, 2016
Buffer:

Don't expect a direct link from Lagos media yet, this happened just yesterday in far away Calabar and captured live by an eyewitness

By direct link I meant the government being directly responsible for his problems like unpaid debta and money troubles due to owed pensions or undue sack.

1 Like

Re: Another Man Commit Suicide In Calabar - Photo by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 20, 2016
This man commit suicide to leave us for the suffering in Naija. Not like high cost of petroleum and kerosene, high cost of bag of rice, high cost transportation for him matter again
Re: Another Man Commit Suicide In Calabar - Photo by DropShot: 8:20am On Aug 20, 2016
Buffer:

Please provide us with more information he committed suicide because of the economy.

I guess he was living big before PMB judging by the house and his surroundings.
Re: Another Man Commit Suicide In Calabar - Photo by oglalasioux(m): 8:39am On Aug 20, 2016
Nectarbaba:

It takes a lot of bravery to commit suicide.
Re: Another Man Commit Suicide In Calabar - Photo by Young03(m): 8:41am On Aug 20, 2016
chai, life in naija no easy oo

money to buy garri drink self no see
Re: Another Man Commit Suicide In Calabar - Photo by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 20, 2016
oglalasioux:

It takes a lot of bravery to commit suicide.

It takes a lot of nerve. The guy lost his nerve later and tried to get on the stool but it was too late.

1 Like

Re: Another Man Commit Suicide In Calabar - Photo by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 20, 2016
With the look of his residence sef, life in such a place is worth dying for

God help us

(1) (Reply)

Shameful As 'fake Pastor' Is Caught With Church Member, Photos Available........ / Man Commits Suicide Over Debt, Unpaid Salaries / Urgent: War On Baddoo Gangs, Ikorodu Residents Should Stay Indoors Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.