Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) (32220 Views)

Toke Makinwa In Nude Photoshoot For Glow By TM / Seyi Kuye Marries Oluwayimika Angel Kuye: Toke Makinwa Reacts / Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by ChuzzyBlog: 8:10am On Aug 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by ChuzzyBlog: 8:10am On Aug 20, 2016
Is Toke in love again? Some Monitoring spirits following her on social media are congratulating her already. Seems there's something cooking between she and Seyi Kuye. Is there something not clear to us? Obviously yes! See the screenshots below.

SEE HERE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/08/is-toke-makinwa-in-love-again-see-this.html

3 Likes

Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by taylor88(m): 8:12am On Aug 20, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
If this is true,i wish you the Best this time around Toke...and if not please grab him if he is single! *wink*

only u b original poster

only u b ftc

i shake my left balls 4 u

20 Likes

Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by madridguy(m): 8:13am On Aug 20, 2016
Her Palava.

3 Likes

Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by DrMaths(m): 8:13am On Aug 20, 2016
Fallinng inlove is like drinking water for Toke!!!
But,
She can do whatever she likes! Next thing you will hear is a Dubai Wedding!!

6months Later, the marriage will hit the rock!!!And she will "Ashawolically' move to the next victim

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by taylor88(m): 8:13am On Aug 20, 2016
this lady with thousand faces

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by Smellymouth: 8:15am On Aug 20, 2016
Now Playing ==>

VECTOR== IDGAF..

Many many people know me /
And they know that IDGAF/
Carry your head /
Nack am for ground IDGAF/..

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by ashewoboy(m): 8:16am On Aug 20, 2016
Are the ladies you knew five years as dark skinned still dark skinned? Then they must be a faithful ladies. Bleaching is the order of the day among ladies.

4 Likes

Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by MrCounselor: 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
Why not?

Shy of bet shops?
You don't have to visit one, just check my signature.
Even, ladies are outperforming with this approach

Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by niggi4life(m): 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
She didnt just start, it's obvious she has been cheating on her hubby before the guy too ported.
A woman with party freak mentality can not stop seeing other men.
The Ex husband no loose at all, at least im own cheating give am better pikin, the reward of hers will definitely be fck and troway undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by Lavedaa: 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
Good for her.

All the best. smiley
Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by passionate88: 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
There's nothing like love between two opposite sex that aren't related in Nigeria. The woman is only looking for comfort while the guy is looking for a ready puzsy. The irony of it is that ........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
She has a thing for bald Head guys

2 Likes

Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
The look cute together kiss

1 Like

Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by Tobium1(m): 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
And she has already brought it to de public through social media

4 Likes

Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by McBrooklyn(m): 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
Who She Epp?? angry

She Don Baff?? undecided

Who She Serve??
angry

3 Likes

Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by McBrooklyn(m): 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
One Word . . . angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by zeekz(m): 1:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
Men, the way this bloggers plagiarize each other is alarming. straight copy and paste from Stella dimokokorkus without even crediting her.
Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by Breadfruit: 1:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
If true, I wish her the best...
Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by lolaluv1(f): 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
passionate88:
There's nothing like love between two opposite sex that aren't related in Nigeria. The woman is only looking for comfort while the guy is looking for a ready puzsy. The irony of it is that ........

And how do you know this? Mr Omniknowest... undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by wildchild1: 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by Cornerstone001: 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
Good for her
Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by chumakk: 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
ladies, learn from her. don't date a man for 12 years. you will lose the men if that men fu*ck up

1 Like

Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by lolaluv1(f): 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
niggi4life:
She didnt just start, it's obvious she has been cheating on her hubby before the guy too ported.
The Ex husband no loose at all, at least im own cheating give am better pikin, the reward of hers will definitely be fck and troway undecided

You sound so bitter.
Better go and work on your issues.

A guy she dated for donkey years had a baby by another woman and she's trying to move on and this is all you can say?

With this mentality, all you will amount to will be making bitter comments in front of your computer.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by Ugosample(m): 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
niggi4life:

What is this one saying

14 Likes

Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by myfantasies(f): 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
taylor88:

only u b original poster

only u b ftc

i shake my left balls 4 u
Pics of the left balls shaking

Or....

6 Likes

Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by successismine(f): 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
Were is d pix or u want me to waste my mb in clicking ur blog

1 Like

Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by McBrooklyn(m): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
niggi4life:

Bad Belle undecided undecided

17 Likes

Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by McBrooklyn(m): 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
All I Can Say Is That She Just Won Herself Another Nigga That Will Be Lubricating And Servicing Her Engine Henceforth cheesy cheesy

And All These Black Skin Guys No Dey Get Joy For Bed At All
grin grin

Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by baby124: 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
Nice one Toke! You are the winner here! No kid so chance for a fresh start.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face Visits Solidiers & Internally Displaced Persons in Maiduguri (Pics, Video) / Davido Signs New Artiste, Yonda, To DMW (Pics, Video) / Nollywood Stars Show Support For Julius Agwu (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.