Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

6 Reasons Why People Unfriend, Block Or Unfollow You On Facebook - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 6 Reasons Why People Unfriend, Block Or Unfollow You On Facebook (16518 Views)

6 Reasons Not To Use Your Phone In Bed At Night / Why People Are Excited About The Return Of The Reliable Nokia 3310 / 6 Reasons Why Nigerians Choose Android Phones Over Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Unfriend, Block Or Unfollow You On Facebook by baba11(m): 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
..anyone that reports me to offline people more often and uncouth and abusive friends tongue
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Unfriend, Block Or Unfollow You On Facebook by rosalieene(f): 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
No 7, When you've reached the maximum number of friends, you tend to delete unknown persons to accommodate some important friends in your list.
am guilty of this.
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Unfriend, Block Or Unfollow You On Facebook by olubenjazzy(m): 11:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
Lol. You are just right in each point.

I remember how I unfriend a guy with anger because of d rate he do use to upload pictures snapped everyday after class. (D anger was based on my news feed being filled up with his pics tho!).
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Unfriend, Block Or Unfollow You On Facebook by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Unfriend, Block Or Unfollow You On Facebook by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
rosalieene:
No 7, When you've reached the maximum number of friends, you tend to delete unknown persons to accommodate some important friends in your list.
am guilty of this.

So that's how you deleted me.... lol...

I see..

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Unfriend, Block Or Unfollow You On Facebook by Etizz: 3:30am On Aug 21, 2016
so if I dressed up for church, I snap and uploaded it on facebook is now a bad thing??

so plz tell me, what kinda picture should I upload?

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Unfriend, Block Or Unfollow You On Facebook by MChaze25(m): 7:21am On Aug 21, 2016
No. 8. Monitoring spirits:-
These group just hover around your profile like vultures waiting to gossip any decayed meat they can scavenge on.
You always find them at the first top 10 of your facebook chatlist monitoring their ass.
I simply unfriend them after two-three months of both of us monitoring each other.
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Unfriend, Block Or Unfollow You On Facebook by Thandobaby(f): 11:04am On Aug 21, 2016
For those who tag me in their pix every now and then l wouldn't waste time to block e person
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Unfriend, Block Or Unfollow You On Facebook by kennynikky(m): 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Lol grin

The funny thing is, they dont get replied...
my dear i tire...i dn't waste time block u, unfwnd u, unfollowed..
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Unfriend, Block Or Unfollow You On Facebook by Sphilip1(m): 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
olubenjazzy:
Lol. You are just right in each point.

I remember how I unfriend a guy with anger because of d rate he do use to upload pictures snapped everyday after class. (D anger was based on my news feed being filled up with his pics tho!).

hehe... Guy for that matter
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Unfriend, Block Or Unfollow You On Facebook by Sphilip1(m): 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
Etizz:
so if I dressed up for church, I snap and uploaded it on facebook is now a bad thing??

so plz tell me, what kinda picture should I upload?

my dear it only becomes bad when you do it too much... Some people are guily of it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Avi Movie Downloads / Is Ur MTN Bonus Account *559# Still Displaying The Remaining MB On Ur MTN Pulse? / Lets Talk about Android!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.