Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Is Studying Abroad Worth The Craze - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Studying Abroad Worth The Craze (725 Views)

Lecturer Explains Why Nigerian Youths Prefer Studying Abroad / Medicine And Surgery: Is It Worth The Attention It Gets? / What Do You Think This Guy Is Studying In The University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Studying Abroad Worth The Craze by chuks34(m): 9:42am On Aug 20, 2016
Hello guys I saw a show in TVC this morning, and the Topic is, Is Studying Abroad Worth The Craze. I will like to hear your opinions on this, considering our educational system and the rest.
Re: Is Studying Abroad Worth The Craze by eph12(m): 9:44am On Aug 20, 2016
Unless you plan to stay there it Is not worth it

1 Like

Re: Is Studying Abroad Worth The Craze by mamaafrik(m): 10:19am On Aug 20, 2016
That man up there said it all,if ypu want to go abroad,study and come back here to practice,dem you are approaching an OYOCRACY future.
Re: Is Studying Abroad Worth The Craze by chuks34(m): 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
mamaafrik:
That man up there said it all,if ypu want to go abroad,study and come back here to practice,dem you are approaching an OYOCRACY future.
lol
Re: Is Studying Abroad Worth The Craze by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 21, 2016
Not anymore since the job market's now flooded with a high population of foreign-trained graduates. I even hear most companies employ individuals based on their B.Sc qualification which majority of job seekers were awarded in their home country.
Re: Is Studying Abroad Worth The Craze by Nobody: 4:41am On Aug 21, 2016
In my opinion it is. As long as its' affordable and you stand the chance of getting a job there.
Re: Is Studying Abroad Worth The Craze by lastmessenger: 8:40am On Aug 21, 2016
Is worth it if only you went to acquire knowledge and not certificate. Good education is liberating
Re: Is Studying Abroad Worth The Craze by chuks34(m): 9:08am On Aug 30, 2016
lastmessenger:
Is worth it if only you went to acquire knowledge and not certificate. Good education is liberating
i like dis one. knowledge is all, and u also have peace of mind through out ur study

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Cnsbg 2016/2017 Secondary And Tertiary Bursary/educational Grants Award Scheme / 101 List Of Chemical Engineering Project Topics. / Villagers Celebrate First Graduate [pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.