Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,488 members, 7,865,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

Urgent!!! Please Read And Reply - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Urgent!!! Please Read And Reply (482 Views)

Urgent::please How Best Can I Get Back My Money / WHEN YAHOO YAHOO IS A VIABLE OPTION (Pls Read and Comment) / Please Read And Tell Others Not To Fall As Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!!! Please Read And Reply by Preye1599(m): 11:43am On Aug 20, 2016
Re: Urgent!!! Please Read And Reply by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
Preye1599:
I need help...I'm in bayelsa, in April someone was using my laptop and the person using it was owing someone and the someone came and seized my laptop and a few things with him...now it's August and the guy hasn't paid what he owes and my laptop has not still been released...I have called and pleaded with the guy explaining that the laptop belongs to me and I need it...the guy says he won't release it until he gets his money...I have been patient and I have tried...please who can help or what should I do

You fit kpai yourself

(1) (Reply)

10 Year Only Girl Raped, Stabbed, On Her 10th Birthday By Her Mother / Stolen Car / Rape Suspect Escapes Through Court Window Before Arraignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.