Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:26 PM

Do You Think You Have Learn Html And Css???...no You Haven't. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Do You Think You Have Learn Html And Css???...no You Haven't. (1229 Views)

I Promise You, You Haven't Seen Anything More Hilarious / How Do I Solve This Problem On Html And Css? / Learn HTML, HTML5 And CSS In The Most Easiest Way ( Beginners - Intermediate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think You Have Learn Html And Css???...no You Haven't. by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:43am On Aug 20, 2016
I Was Thinking Am Now A King In Html And Css But I Was Wrong...
I Can't Even Create My Own Blogger And Wordpress Theme....
I Think All Programmer Should Be Able To Create A Template....
If You Cant Then Go Back To Html and Css Coz You Are Just Starting....
I Want To Create My Own Template So Am Going Back To Html And Css...
I Hope Am Making Sense.." All Programmer Must Know How To Create Template..before learning Any Language....**Somebody Should Quote Me Wrong...
Re: Do You Think You Have Learn Html And Css???...no You Haven't. by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
that's why there is difference between DESIGNER nd DEVELOPER
Re: Do You Think You Have Learn Html And Css???...no You Haven't. by KvnqPrezo(m): 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
Bro it's best for newbie to learn it
Re: Do You Think You Have Learn Html And Css???...no You Haven't. by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 5:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Bro it's best for newbie to learn it
dat will be determine my d newbie.

but am not sure it's possible to be a developer without knowledge of HTML/css

1 Like

Re: Do You Think You Have Learn Html And Css???...no You Haven't. by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
dat will be determine my d newbie.

but am not sure it's possible to be a developer without knowledge of HTML/css
Hmmm not sure
Re: Do You Think You Have Learn Html And Css???...no You Haven't. by FincoApps(m): 7:22am On Aug 21, 2016
Dude are you talking about WordPress theme creation ? That has little to do with HTML naaw

If you meant normal HTML templates, then it makes sense but not everyone is creative. For example, if I see a picture, I can write styles to mimic that picture and create something that looks like it, but to just be creative and visualize something beautiful.... that's for artistic people

If you are talking about Wordpress themes, simply go and read their api. Mind you, it's not by force to know how to create a WordPress theme shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do You Think You Have Learn Html And Css???...no You Haven't. by appcypher: 7:38am On Aug 21, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
I Hope Am Making Sense.." All Programmer Must Know How To Create Template..before learning Any Language....**Somebody Should Quote Me Wrong...
No they musn't. Not all devs are web devs.
Re: Do You Think You Have Learn Html And Css???...no You Haven't. by Echatbook: 9:44am On Aug 21, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
exactly, I don't bother my self with designs when am suppose to be writing the logics of the application,
Re: Do You Think You Have Learn Html And Css???...no You Haven't. by julybaba(m): 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
Creating theme/templates was the first thing I learnt affect HTML,CSS,JavaScript.

Good morning ladies and gentlemen, I am a web/software developer that specialize in android app for blog, hospitals, social network etc. It is now important to have a mobile app for your blog / business to ensure better sales. A demo of one of the apps I've created is available. (check my signature). Gracias.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Technical Co-founder / Long Distance Communication Between Two Or More Arduino With RS-485 / Mobile App Softphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.