Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Toyin Aimakhu Stuns In Black At Unilag Event - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Stuns In Black At Unilag Event (1881 Views)

Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) / Toyin Aimakhu Stuns In Black For ‘Zahra’ Movie Premiere / Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu Stuns In Black At Unilag Event by jaelz(m): 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
Rather than sit back to lick her wounds with the recent ordeal that trailed her career, Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu, has braced up and doing fine for herself.

Aside having a rough personality some weeks back, the actress social media account was hacked by those who wanted to pull some cool stunt on her but was later released to her some weeks ago as she continues to update her fans on her movement.

The actress who has been busy on set recently, was able to create time to attend an event at the University of Lagos where she was invited to be a guest at the school’s ‘Ladies Day 2016.’

The theme of the event which was ‘Views and Voices’ saw the actress looking radiant and addressing the students with some salient points to back up the topic of discuss.

Whether she is loved or not, she has been able to grow past her challenges as she puts all effort to ensure that she gets the best out of life no matter its confrontations.

cc: lalsticlala, seun, onila, prettythicksme, seun ,farano, mynd44, Lanicky
source: https://jaelziselowo..com.ng/2016/08/toyin-aimakhu-pictured-at-event-in.html

1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Stuns In Black At Unilag Event by jaelz(m): 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Stuns In Black At Unilag Event by Pouyan: 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
Never let haters weigh you down - Moral lesson.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Stuns In Black At Unilag Event by yarimo(m): 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
I don't no why I just like this YOLOBA Babe kiss
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Stuns In Black At Unilag Event by cruzita(f): 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
no matter what u do ,u can't please everybody

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Stuns In Black At Unilag Event by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
you please me. despite the Rev Fr. Mic issue wink

cruzita:
no matter what u do ,u can't please everybody

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Stuns In Black At Unilag Event by cruzita(f): 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
NgcoboP:
you please me. despite the Rev Fr. Mic issue wink

lol,u again.so u now have a female account

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Stuns In Black At Unilag Event by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
tongue shussh

cruzita:
lol,u again.so u now have a female account
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Stuns In Black At Unilag Event by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
toyin of life
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Stuns In Black At Unilag Event by jaelz(m): 5:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
Well said holmes
Pouyan:
Never let haters weigh you down - Moral lesson.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Stuns In Black At Unilag Event by jaelz(m): 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
She flesh nuh
yarimo:
I don't no why I just like this YOLOBA Babe kiss
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Stuns In Black At Unilag Event by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 21, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen Any Woman With Breasts This Big? / Couple’s Romantic Getaway Left In Tatters As Bloody Sheets And Bed Bug Infestati / Photos: See The Advice Paul Of P-square Is Giving To Big Boys, On A Keke Napep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.