Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,395 members, 7,958,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:34 AM

Forex Crisis: Summer Holidaymakers Shun US, UK, Opt For Villages - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Forex Crisis: Summer Holidaymakers Shun US, UK, Opt For Villages (17146 Views)

Thousands Of Venezuelans Trying To Enter Columbia To Escape Economic Crisis(Pic / African Migrants In Israel Opt For Jail Over Deportation / Forex Crisis: Emirates Airline To Suspend Flight, Threaten To Leave Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Crisis: Summer Holidaymakers Shun US, UK, Opt For Villages by ukelament(m): 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
K

Re: Forex Crisis: Summer Holidaymakers Shun US, UK, Opt For Villages by linearity: 7:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
After the first two paragraphs my data bandwidth just finish.....make I see if mama Nkechi go borrow me data on credit so I go finish am.

BTW, I dey suspect say OP dey work for MTN. If not, why the long essay all to drive data consumption up?

1 Like

Re: Forex Crisis: Summer Holidaymakers Shun US, UK, Opt For Villages by nefertitiram: 7:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
LydayBobo:
I don't believe this story all. It took me days to be able to get KLM last month, no flights despite the huge tickets fees. I missed that one due to personal reasons only for me to get Turkish Airlines for a little above 500k, missed the flight just for 1minutes. Off course 9ja factors ensure they didn't attend to me that day at the counter that I should come the following day but alas tickets don go up by 200k. Meanwhile BA, Qatar and some goes for 1.3M and no space. So who are those buying the tickets... Aliens?

My brother, I swear that wat I'm wondering too

2 Likes

Re: Forex Crisis: Summer Holidaymakers Shun US, UK, Opt For Villages by balatukur: 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
good development, at least every body now answers his father's name.

1 Like

Re: Forex Crisis: Summer Holidaymakers Shun US, UK, Opt For Villages by gungab(m): 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
thank God have served my banned diligently *lesson learnt *Never spam on NL
Re: Forex Crisis: Summer Holidaymakers Shun US, UK, Opt For Villages by BABANGBALI: 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
Good. Very soon all fingers go dey equal

1 Like

Re: Forex Crisis: Summer Holidaymakers Shun US, UK, Opt For Villages by omenka(m): 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
kings09:
[s]This is not an excuse for the forex crisis. All dis useless govt hv bn doing wit forex/economic policies r on trial n error. I don't care how they do it but they shld get down to wrk repair the economy. How one chooses to spend his or her earnings on any holiday is none of their biz. The same govt still buy foreign-made cars leaving d likes of innoson yet wld come preach bullshit to Nigerians.[/s]
See person oo!! Why don't you direct your frustration to your governors who are drunk on Toyota?? Shooo!! cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Forex Crisis: Summer Holidaymakers Shun US, UK, Opt For Villages by Tinyemeka(m): 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ask4Info:
[b]BENEFITS OF NIGERIA'S HARSH ECONOMY

As saddening as the current economic situation is, many people will admit witme that this situation has come with lots and lots of advantages to.

* Who have noticed that major roads in Nigeria that used to be locked down with traffic is its opposite now. Right, only those who truly have business on the road move around while other car owners have resorted to making use of public transport.

* Most people ( bachelors, spinsters, married and singles) have all resorted to cooking more at home than eating out. This will save lots of people have families a whole of of money than they ever thought. People now watch what they eat whereby they now eat healthier. Most people unknowingly are now fit instead of obessed and overweight.

* Married men now spend more time with their families than with girlfriends and social hangers.

* So men young girls and guys are now trying to earn legally as Aristo runs are nolinger paying no more. People doing fraud, pr0stitution, and other vices are now tracing their steps.

* People think three, four and five times over and over again before just throwing money around.

NIGERIA WILL DEFINITELY BE GREAT AGAIN.[/b]

When the dullard sits on the throne, the mediocre Zombies rejoice!

3 Likes

Re: Forex Crisis: Summer Holidaymakers Shun US, UK, Opt For Villages by tete7000(m): 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
This is the attitude we need to develop this country. 'Oun ta n wa lo sokota, o wa l'apo sokoto' - wetin we dey look for in sokoto dey inside the pocket of sokoto(trouser in yoruba)

1 Like

Re: Forex Crisis: Summer Holidaymakers Shun US, UK, Opt For Villages by wristbangle: 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
Firefire:
grin cheesy

I beg no be lie, na village sure pass this time. 2 Million Naira for ordinary tickets fare without cost of inbound trips. Chai, what a manner of change.

I however use this medium to appeal to state governors to put in place adequate facilities in around our historical and natural endowments to make it more attractive and it would serves as a good source of revenue generation for the government.

Idanre Hills

Olumo Rocks

Owu Fall

Ikogosi Water Fall

Among others.

Where is Alhaji Lie Mohammed, this is the opportunity to show your skill and improve on the income of the government rather than that EGUNU/Masquerades theoretic speech.

Lmao. I swear your head correct die grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Crisis: Summer Holidaymakers Shun US, UK, Opt For Villages by Mrjo(m): 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
SWORD419:
Pls a good samaritan should summarize this
nigeria ño get dollar so instead of traveling to abroad is better u go village.
Re: Forex Crisis: Summer Holidaymakers Shun US, UK, Opt For Villages by Beewhy01(m): 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
I no get time for this long post

I beg make I cont wt my olosho....lol
Re: Forex Crisis: Summer Holidaymakers Shun US, UK, Opt For Villages by tribalistseun: 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
Whoever that is useless like buhari should just shoot himself in the forehead. Cos he's dead already
Re: Forex Crisis: Summer Holidaymakers Shun US, UK, Opt For Villages by richard870(m): 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
hardywaltz:
Stay in ur country..

This is good news.
Just listen to yourself undecided

2 Likes

Re: Forex Crisis: Summer Holidaymakers Shun US, UK, Opt For Villages by allytinted: 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
Good. Buy Nigeria, Grow Nigeria. The Rich Needs To Start Going On Vacation And Summer In Villages In Nigeria And Not Bahamas, Carrebean Or Anywhere Else Outside Our Shores.
I hope Our Gfs And Wives Are Reading This.

1 Like

Re: Forex Crisis: Summer Holidaymakers Shun US, UK, Opt For Villages by John902(m): 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
their next holiday go be tour to Biafra Republican State
Re: Forex Crisis: Summer Holidaymakers Shun US, UK, Opt For Villages by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
Good news

1 Like

Re: Forex Crisis: Summer Holidaymakers Shun US, UK, Opt For Villages by SWORD419(m): 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
Mrjo:
nigeria ño get dollar so instead of traveling to abroad is better u go village.
enx mehn
Re: Forex Crisis: Summer Holidaymakers Shun US, UK, Opt For Villages by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ask4Info:
[b]BENEFITS OF NIGERIA'S HARSH ECONOMY

As saddening as the current economic situation is, many people will admit witme that this situation has come with lots and lots of advantages to.

* Who have noticed that major roads in Nigeria that used to be locked down with traffic is its opposite now. Right, only those who truly have business on the road move around while other car owners have resorted to making use of public transport.

* Most people ( bachelors, spinsters, married and singles) have all resorted to cooking more at home than eating out. This will save lots of people who have families a whole lot of money than they ever thought. People now watch what they eat whereby they now eat healthier. Most people unknowingly are now fit instead of obessed and overweight.

* Married men now spend more time with their families than with girlfriends and social hangers.

* So many young girls and guys are now trying to earn legally as Aristo runs are no longer paying no more. People doing fraud, pr0stitution, and other vices are now tracing their steps.

* People think three, four and five times over and over again before just throwing money around.

NIGERIA WILL DEFINITELY BE GREAT AGAIN.[/b]

what's your point mate?
be careful what you wish for, don't pray for a bad economy, cause this only leads to a higher crime rate. yes, you might ve related to a politician but trust me boys will result to stealing and kidnapping if things keeps getting worse.
so please, my fellow Nigerian try to be patriotic and always wish this nation well
Re: Forex Crisis: Summer Holidaymakers Shun US, UK, Opt For Villages by realone2012: 11:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
MeanChris:
Imagine.. Ghana Cedi, Rand even Zambia. Nigeria is battling with Zimbabwe that has the most useless currency in the world
I like that app. Please, what's the name of the app?
Re: Forex Crisis: Summer Holidaymakers Shun US, UK, Opt For Villages by nkpommpko(m): 5:26am On Aug 21, 2016
MeanChris:
Imagine.. Ghana Cedi, Rand even Zambia. Nigeria is battling with Zimbabwe that has the most useless currency in the world
Cost of living in Accra, Ghana

Did you know that ...

Casablanca is 24% cheaper than Accra?
Accra is 36% more expensive than Lagos?
Sincelejo is 43% cheaper than Accra?
Accra is 25% cheaper than Houston, Texas?

1 Like

Re: Forex Crisis: Summer Holidaymakers Shun US, UK, Opt For Villages by kings09(m): 9:38am On Aug 21, 2016
See dem. always defending d obvious. Evry1 now know u r earning ur pay so carry on n deem it pointless having a conversation wit ur type. Weldone o jare. hope d pay is enuf to see u thru d sick economy. by d way, have u blamed Jonathan today?
omenka:
See person oo!! Why don't you direct your frustration to your governors who are drunk on Toyota?? Shooo!! cheesycheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Requirement For Nigerian To Get A Jordanian Visa / Nigerian Migrants Trying To Enter Kiev Under Guise Of Football Team Detained At / Trailer Accident Injures Many In Gombe (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.