Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Family Uses Picture Of A Dead Man Drinking Beer In His Obituary Poster - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Uses Picture Of A Dead Man Drinking Beer In His Obituary Poster (2351 Views)

Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) / Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano / Dead Man Grabs Brother’s Hands In Mortuary In Jos, Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Uses Picture Of A Dead Man Drinking Beer In His Obituary Poster by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
An unidentified man’s obituary was announced in a ‘funny’ way.

When a loved one dies, the bereaved are usually thrown
into a period of mourning and possible sober reflection.
The family then proceed with plans to give the dead a
befitting burial, that usually portrays the kind of life the
person lived.

Usually, if the family can afford to, a ‘lavish’ funeral party
is thrown, with beautiful pictures of the person displayed
on both funeral brochures and banners.

In Adansi Praso, Ghana, a dead man’s obituary was
announced with an unusual picture. A picture of him
drinking a bottle of beer, was used, which leaves room for
the question “was this man a known drunkard?” See the picture below.....lol

http://jejenews.com/2016/08/19/see-why-a-family-uses-picture-of-dead-man-drinking-beer-in-his-obituary-poster/

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Uses Picture Of A Dead Man Drinking Beer In His Obituary Poster by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
I believe they are passing a message that alcohol kills.

1 Like

Re: Family Uses Picture Of A Dead Man Drinking Beer In His Obituary Poster by Godfullsam(m): 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
May be na alcohol kill d man undecided
Re: Family Uses Picture Of A Dead Man Drinking Beer In His Obituary Poster by Boleyndynasty2(f): 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
Maybe that's the only pic he took in his lifetime cry undecided

4 Likes

Re: Family Uses Picture Of A Dead Man Drinking Beer In His Obituary Poster by mikool007(m): 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
U have to use d pic of pple in dier most happy moment grin

1 Like

Re: Family Uses Picture Of A Dead Man Drinking Beer In His Obituary Poster by Smellymouth: 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
Charlie, Whaaat kianrof "NANSense" is these.. grin cheesy

[img]http://media.balls.ie/uploads/2014/06/qjsgmj.gif[/img]

Are you Ghanians/Kenyans Cursed "Karsed"
.. undecided embarassed[/b]

Re: Family Uses Picture Of A Dead Man Drinking Beer In His Obituary Poster by jubrealguy(m): 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
hahahahahahaha grin grin grin The man family nor get joy atall
Re: Family Uses Picture Of A Dead Man Drinking Beer In His Obituary Poster by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
What of this one lipsrsealed

Re: Family Uses Picture Of A Dead Man Drinking Beer In His Obituary Poster by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
This is why its good to take good pictures or take no picture at all..

Drink maltina and hollandia yoghurt or drink nothing at all grin
Re: Family Uses Picture Of A Dead Man Drinking Beer In His Obituary Poster by MidasTouche01(m): 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
Choi..... na by force to do obituary poster??!
Re: Family Uses Picture Of A Dead Man Drinking Beer In His Obituary Poster by lonelydora: 10:46am On Aug 21, 2016
Maybe he died from drinking too alcohol
Re: Family Uses Picture Of A Dead Man Drinking Beer In His Obituary Poster by driveiwe(m): 9:31am On Aug 25, 2016
probably e requested that
Re: Family Uses Picture Of A Dead Man Drinking Beer In His Obituary Poster by MrCork: 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
suzan404:
An unidentified man’s obituary was announced in a ‘funny’ way.

When a loved one dies, the bereaved are usually thrown
into a period of mourning and possible sober reflection.
The family then proceed with plans to give the dead a
befitting burial, that usually portrays the kind of life the
person lived.

Usually, if the family can afford to, a ‘lavish’ funeral party
is thrown, with beautiful pictures of the person displayed
on both funeral brochures and banners.

In Adansi Praso, Ghana, a dead man’s obituary was
announced with an unusual picture. A picture of him
drinking a bottle of beer, was used, which leaves room for
the question “was this man a known drunkard?” See the picture below.....lol

http://jejenews.com/2016/08/19/see-why-a-family-uses-picture-of-dead-man-drinking-beer-in-his-obituary-poster/

^^^^kaiiiiiiii..see boooooobsi!! tongue
Re: Family Uses Picture Of A Dead Man Drinking Beer In His Obituary Poster by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^kaiiiiiiii..see boooooobsi!! tongue
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Family Uses Picture Of A Dead Man Drinking Beer In His Obituary Poster by obiorathesubtle: 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
grin oh my word..
Re: Family Uses Picture Of A Dead Man Drinking Beer In His Obituary Poster by MrCork: 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
suzan404:
undecided undecided undecided undecided

..well u loooook drinkable...u shod be happy!! smiley
Re: Family Uses Picture Of A Dead Man Drinking Beer In His Obituary Poster by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
MrCork:

..well u loooook drinkable...u shod be happy!! smiley
Do I look like sachet water?undecided and why should be I be happy
Re: Family Uses Picture Of A Dead Man Drinking Beer In His Obituary Poster by MrCork: 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
suzan404:
Do I look like sachet water?undecided and why should be I be happy

^^^STORY....anyways can I drink u?.. cheesy
Re: Family Uses Picture Of A Dead Man Drinking Beer In His Obituary Poster by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
MrCork:

^^^STORY....anyways can I drink u?.. cheesy
undecidedif you are thirsty...go get water for yourselflipsrsealed
Re: Family Uses Picture Of A Dead Man Drinking Beer In His Obituary Poster by MrCork: 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
suzan404:
undecidedif you are thirsty...go get water for yourselflipsrsealed

angry
Re: Family Uses Picture Of A Dead Man Drinking Beer In His Obituary Poster by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2016

(1) (Reply)

You Won't Believe What Happened When I Saw My Ex-girlfriend Today(pics) / Can I Change State of Origin? / "I Wish This Reaches This Young Lady's Parents!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.