Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Why Do Women Always Fail This Test - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Always Fail This Test (2223 Views)

Why Are Mums, Women Always Placing Restrictions On Pot Of Soup?? / Do Women Still Bear Their Husbands' Names After A Divorce? / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by coputa(m): 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2020
This is one test women always fail. If you are a first time visitor to any home,you can negligebly differentiate the biological child(ren) of the home from the other(s) relative(s) living with them. This is so,because the woman descriminates in the home,her child(ren) does little or no household chores while the relative work their ass off.sometimes till midnight with little or no food. They hardly attend the same school with their children,even deaconesses and pastors wives are even worse off,when they go to church on sundays,their children put on the best clothes,while their relative(s)put on rags as clothes.to make matter worst,these women often inflicts injuries on these innocent relative(s)over flimsy excuses.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by Stephenomozzy(m): 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
Women are the most territorial of the homo sapiens.

There's an unjustified and quite illogical reasoning that makes most of them feel a need to set boundaries for the alien (other child) so they don't encroach on the emotional and physical resources of their home - resources which very often is provided mostly by just the man.

Meanwhile, add paragraphs

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by chatinent: 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
Not all though, there are still few who are not that territorial.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by illicit(m): 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
Women

Funny thing is the man will mostly turn a blind eye

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by coputa(m): 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
illicit:
Women

Funny thing is the man will mostly turn a blind eye
The Woman is the home maker,if the man intervenes there will be trouble.
Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by PureGoldh(m): 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
Bros ..if person wan study women matter eeh...that person no go graduate atall

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by Klass99(f): 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2020

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by Romangalactic(m): 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
Klass99:

And I wish more men, would take charge in their homes and put an end to stupidity/foolishness. Like, the front page story where a wife brought in, two of her sisters to live with them while unfairly harassing the husband's brother. My blood boiled when I saw that story, I felt like slapping the fool called man/husband in that story to reset his brain. I was like, what sort of weak and pussy livered men do we have these days?

This is bullshit, if a man intervenes he can put a stop to nonsense. All he needs to do is take certain steps that let's a stupid wife know, her BS won't be tolerated beyond a certain level. Withdraw your affection, tell her without mincing words your dislike for certain attitudes or threaten her with a separation or divorce and see her arrange herself well. Some women no dey like hear separation or divorce for their ear, e dey do them like armageddon. grin
Na only story u sabi. There's a good reason why husbands turn a blind eye. Dat kind mata is a slippery slope.

Nigerian women that if u start telling them to treat the female relative or help better, dey will accuse u of sleeping with her. Then wat you're now suggesting is to go as far as threatening wife with divorce because of female help.

Use ur head mbok

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by coputa(m): 8:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
Romangalactic:

Na only story u sabi. There's a good reason why husbands turn a blind eye. Dat kind mata is a slippery slope.

Nigerian women that if u start telling them to treat the female relative or help better, dey will accuse u of sleeping with her. Then wat you're now suggesting is to go as far as threatening wife with divorce because of female help.

Use ur head mbok
This matter is like killing a fly with a sledge harmmer,they are necessary evil.This is the reason some men do not allow any relative to live with them,except for house help,
Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2020
Men should place more importance on women's character/personality when choosing than physical attributes. If you want to know a good woman watch how she treats or relate with those who have nothing to offer her. A woman with good heart loves and Respect every being without reasons. Men should watch out for this.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by Richy4(m): 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
While that was going on, where is the man of the house when relatives were putting on rags and his children were wearing the best?

Doesn't he have a say on what was going on when the relatives works their ass off and the princess and princesses were in bed having their beauty sleep. U don't have to blame the women alone. Leave some portion of that blame to some men..

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by merieam16(f): 11:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
Klass99:

And I wish more men, would take charge in their homes and put an end to stupidity/foolishness. Like, the front page story where a wife brought in, two of her sisters to live with them while unfairly harassing the husband's brother. My blood boiled when I saw that story, I felt like slapping the fool called man/husband in that story to reset his brain. I was like, what sort of weak and pussy livered men do we have these days?

This is bullshit, if a man intervenes he can put a stop to nonsense. All he needs to do is take certain actions that let's a stupid wife know, her BS won't be tolerated beyond a certain level. Withdraw your affection, tell her without mincing words your dislike for certain attitudes or threaten her with a separation or divorce and see her arrange herself well. Some women no dey like hear separation or divorce for their ear, e dey do them like armageddon. grin
so u tink u can threaten some women wif divorce nd seperation nd u ll sleep with ur 2 eyes closed. u neva sabi anythin
Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 21, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by Sixfeetbelle: 1:49am On Jul 21, 2020
coputa:

Why would there be trouble? Is he not the head of the house again? Is it not his house again?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by saintvc(m): 3:51am On Jul 21, 2020
Women find it difficult to love children not from their body.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by Georgekyrian(m): 11:02am On Jul 21, 2020
Klass99:

This is bullshit, if a man intervenes he can put a stop to nonsense. All he needs to do is take certain actions that let's a stupid wife know, her BS won't be tolerated beyond a certain level. Withdraw your affection, tell her without mincing words your dislike for certain attitudes or threaten her with a separation or divorce and see her arrange herself well. Some women no dey like hear separation or divorce for their ear, e dey do them like armageddon. grin

Is this coming from a woman; exactly that same post got me insane last week about husband habouring 3 siblings at home letting his blood Brother to suffer just because he's a puppet of marriage, what nonesense. I love you @Klass99

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by Georgekyrian(m): 11:08am On Jul 21, 2020
merieam16:
so u tink u can threaten some women wif divorce nd seperation nd u ll sleep with ur 2 eyes closed. u neva sabi anythin

Since I'm not good in arguing be it with men or woman, any form of misconduct from my wife or GF warrants her to living the house that moment or me leaving, after me and my cartel reason finish, then I will get back to her. Any woman wey kill me today in the name of marriage no say her family will be wiped out without trace. Mind you I'm not into any group or cult but game of mind is the best tactics that works for me

Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by Munzy14(m): 11:26am On Jul 21, 2020
chatinent:
Not all though, there are still few who are not that territorial.
Very rare.

Even if she cloths,feeds and send the other child to schools as her own kids, in one or two ways, she will still draw the obvious line, consciously or not.
Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by Munzy14(m): 11:33am On Jul 21, 2020
Palema007:
Men should place more importance on women's character/personality when choosing than physical attributes. If you want to know a good woman watch how she treats or relate with those who have nothing to offer her. A woman with good heart loves and Respect every being without reasons. Men should watch out for this.

Deep deep deep!!!

wise words..Even here sometimes I come across some ladies forming good care, But a good check, you will realise the handles are that of friends they av bonded with on different threads.

Then, treat others who are out of their circle with disdain.

A huge pointer for men looking for future partner.

Little things count, before the journey to life partnership.

Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by LewsTherin: 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
coputa:
This is one test women always fail. If you are a first time visitor to any home,you can negligebly differentiate the biological child(ren) of the home from the other(s) relative(s) living with them. This is so,because the woman descriminates in the home,her child(ren) does little or no household chores while the relative work their ass off.sometimes till midnight with little or no food. They hardly attend the same school with their children,even deaconesses and pastors wives are even worse off,when they go to church on sundays,their children put on the best clothes,while their relative(s)put on rags as clothes.to make matter worst,these women often inflicts injuries on these innocent relative(s)over flimsy excuses.

Why I agree with a lot of what you have said here, I would rather you do not generalise.

You will be more accurate in saying "why do many women fail this test?" Not every woman has/will act as described. I can't even go on a limb to say most or even half as there are no significant statistics to back that up.

All I can say is in my PERSONAL experience, more women have passed than failed. Most of the failures I have heard about are exactly that - I "heard" about them. I have no proof.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by mariahAngel(f): 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
Georgekyrian:

Since I'm not good in arguing be it with men or woman, any form of misconduct from my wife or GF warrants her to living the house that moment or me leaving, after me and my cartel reason finish, then I will get back to her. Any woman wey kill me today in the name of marriage no say her family will be wiped out without trace. Mind you I'm not into any group or cult but game of mind is the best tactics that works for me

Cartel? Wipe out? Guy! The matter no dey dat deep!
Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by coputa(m): 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
LewsTherin:

Why I agree with a lot of what you have said here, I would rather you do not generalise.

You will be more accurate in saying "why do many women fail this test?" Not every woman has/will act as described. I can't even go on a limb to say most or even half as there are no significant statistics to back that up.

All I can say is in my PERSONAL experience, more women have passed than failed. Most of the failures I have heard about are exactly that - I "heard" about them. I have no proof.
I have proof,i have done an indept research on it.
Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by mariahAngel(f): 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
coputa:

No.
The truth is that most men are domestically lazy, they'd see something wrong (abuse) going on in the home but choose to stay silent.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
Munzy14:

Deep deep deep!!!

wise words..Even here sometimes I come across some ladies forming good care, But a good check, you will realise the handles are that of friends they av bonded with on different threads.

Then, treat others who are out of their circle with disdain.

A huge pointer for men looking for future partner.

Little things count, before the journey to life partnership.
Lol I've seen that happen especially on this section. Lol grin

So you want to start counting these little things from Nl grin grin Nawa for you oooo but it's a pointer Sha.
Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by mariahAngel(f): 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
Richy4:
While that was going on, where is the man of the house when relatives were putting on rags and his children were wearing the best?

Doesn't he have a say on what was going on when the relatives works their ass off and the princess and princesses were in bed having their beauty sleep. U don't have to blame the women alone. Leave some portion of that blame to some men..

I've always wondered the same thing...
I consider such men as weak men who cannot put their foot down.
Thank you.
Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by Munzy14(m): 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
Palema007:
Lol I've seen that happen especially on this section. Lol grin

So you want to start counting these little things from Nl grin grin Nawa for you oooo but it's a pointer Sha.
Not really on nairaland, its a case of instances....you know partners are met in a cluster setting. And pointers are importanter..cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by Klass99(f): 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by Munzy14(m): 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
mariahAngel:

Cartel? Wipe out? Guy! The matter no dey dat deep!
grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by Munzy14(m): 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
mariahAngel:

No.
The truth is that most men are domestically lazy, they'd see something wrong (abuse) going on in the home but choose to stay silent.
Not intentionally, To avoid honey leave me, or baby I am tired when oga comes to collect his Ifeoma in the night..cheesy

Some men just side step issues to avoid trouble...E no easy o.

We have men...We also have A man..cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by stacyadams: 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
Palema007:

grin grin grin how can men think when we RE always carried away by sex..always thinking with our pricks

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by stacyadams: 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
Klass99:

Lolgrin I love you too.

I don't think that post infuriated you as much as it did me. I was like WTF is wrong with this man? Oya, rent small place for the guy, he said why would you be living outside my house when I have a big house? Big house and your brother has to sleep in the living room? shocked

I have seen numerous threads here by men complaining of their wives bad attitude or ill treatment of wards/help in their care. One even said he is embarrassed to take visitors home because of the wife's chronic laziness and dirty state of their home. That particular wife had even injured the help they had.

I am like, you are supposed to be the head of the home, you supposedly pay the bills in that house and you allow someone to run amock like this? What have you done to put a stop to it? Which is the real problem here, some of you men stay silent and the evil plus foolishness continues.

I am all for supporting women in real life, in helpful ways, but I don't support stupid or foolish women.
grin grin grin

The problems with some marriages is the role of some husbands been reversed...the husband is now d wife and wife becomes husband

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by Klass99(f): 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

How L Caught My Cheating Husband / Separation/custody Of Children / Please Help! How Do I Renew Our Love In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.