Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Is This The End Of ACNE, PIMPLE, BLACKSPOTS? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is This The End Of ACNE, PIMPLE, BLACKSPOTS? (1210 Views)

Acne/pimple Removal Cream & Black Soap / How To Make A Natural Diy Acne/pimple Soap / Oshewa Beauty Transforms Lady With Acne's Face (WOW Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This The End Of ACNE, PIMPLE, BLACKSPOTS? by naijaclearskin: 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
If you have PIMPLES, BLACK SPOT, ACNE on your face and you have tried everything out there without any result, then this is the most important letter you will read.

This is because, over time, after suffering from this issue, I have discovered the REAL cause of it and eventually found a solution that worked for me and I'd like to share it with others who are suffering with the same condition.

So if this applies to you, make sure you read this letter to the end.

Do you know that there are 4 things that causes acne and pimples?

1. Bad hygiene
2. Allergy
3. Heredity
4. Diet

Bad hygiene: Skin is the largest organ on the body. It has two layers: the thin outer layer is made up of dead skin cells that are constantly shed and replaced by new cells. The thick inner layer is made up of blood vessels, nerves, and hair follicles, which contain glands. The glands in the hair follicles produce an oily substance called sebum, which keeps the skin and hair from drying out. Daily washing will keep the skin on the face and other areas of the body clean by removing the dirt, oil, and dead cells before they can accumulate.

Allergy: Bumps, itching, redness and other skin conditions are very common, and their cause may not be easily identifiable. Rashes can be caused by many things, including, allergic reactions to a medication or a food, or an illness (measles or chickenpox, for example). Eczema and hives, both of which are related to allergies, are two of the most common skin rashes.

Heredity: The formation of almost all components of the skin (for example, hair texture and colour and skin pigmentation and thickness) is under genetic control. A large number of common skin diseases also are directly or indirectly determined by a person’s genotype (genetic constitution), but their expression may require an external influence or an altered hormonal composition

Diet: The skin is a reflection of yur total body health. By now, it’s common knowledge that certain nutrients help specific body parts work better. Healthy bones require calcium and vitamin D. Our hearts may do better when we eat fish rich in omega-3 fatty acids. And for healthy skin we should eat, well, hmmm, that’s a good question.

If you’re not sure which foods are good for your skin and which ones are harmful, you’re certainly not alone

To learn more you can actually join my newsletter at this link where I share a lot of home remedy => www.naijaclearskin.com

Anyways....I share free skin care tips via e-mail and if you are interested, you can sign up for it at this link => www.naijaclearskin.com

In these newsletters, I am going to walk with you through the journey on how to:
• Understand your skin types and care for it
• Have a glowing and flawless skin
• Control the oil secretions on the face
• Use natural products to get rid of pimples and tough blemishes e.g. honey
• Get your amazing and proud skin

Click the link to sign up to my newsletters: http://naijaclearskin.com/
[size=14pt]
The end of your skin challenges (battle it the natural way)[/size]

Re: Is This The End Of ACNE, PIMPLE, BLACKSPOTS? by health4wealth(f): 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
ACNE/PIMPLES

Acne also commonly known as pimples is a skin condition that is characterized by inflammation, swelling and redness. Commonly found on the face, chest and back. Acne happens when dried sebum (oily substance generated by a gland deep within each hair follicle) and dead skin cells bock the pores, promoting the growth of bacteria, leading to inflammation of the skin. Acne is common among teenagers when sebum is produced excessively due to hormonal changes. However, acne also occur in young adults due to stressful lifestyle, hormonal imbalance, poor personal hygiene, environmental toxin and poor nutrition. Young women may also experience acne before or during menstruation.

Suggested Aloe Vera based skin care products without damaging your skin

Forever Aloe Liquid Soap is a good cleanser that is PH balanced and moisturizing with generous amount of Aloe Vera and can be used as often as needed without damaging your skin.

Forever Aloe Activator contains Stabilized Aloe Vera gel and Allantoin, an organic cell renewal agent. Aloe Activator is a superb moisturizing agent, containing enzymes, amino acids and polysaccharides. Aloe Activator is incredibly versatile as a skin cleanser and freshener.

Forever Aloe Vera Gelly - is specially prepared for topical application to moisturize, soothe and condition, Aloe Vera Gelly is a thick, translucent gel containing humectants and moisturizers. Readily absorbed by the skin, it soothes without staining clothes. Apply to soothes and moisturize face.

Forever Aloe Propolis Creme combines the benefits of Aloe Vera and Bee Propolis in a single product. Bee propolis is a sticky resin collected by bees and metabolized to line their hives with it to protect the hive. It’s so effective, the interior of the bee hive has been found to be safer than most operating rooms. It is applied to affected areas to cure and prevent further infection.

Recommended Natural Supplements for Intake:

Forever Bee Propolis - a natural anti-biotic derived from the beehive, boosts immune system, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal. Loaded with nutrients and is 100% natural; contains no added preservatives, coloring or flavorings and is fortified with royal and honey. Good for treating allergies.

Forever Garlic Thyme- is odorless, the two powerful antioxidants found in Forever Garlic-Thyme, combine to create a great tool in maintaining good health and natural antibiotic. Each soft gel contains odorless oil of garlic equivalent to 1000mg of fresh garlic cloves. Garlic is an anti-bacterial and immune enhancing agent. Help the metabolism convert fats to energy and protect the body against free radicals.

Also recommended is the regular use of the forever [b]Aloe Vera Gel [/b]to detoxify and cleanse the system. This drink of primary ingredient being pure stabilized aloe vera gel taken directly from the centre of the aloe vera leaf promotes optimal health and vitality. Detoxifying the entire body system and enhancing immune system.

For inquiries, product purchase on this and other Forever range of natural supplements, contact us on 08171703799
BBM - 7A8F2046
Whatsapp – 08026269659
e-mail: health4wealth2000@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: Is This The End Of ACNE, PIMPLE, BLACKSPOTS? by naijaclearskin: 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
Do you know your everyday acts can determine your Skin type?

Taking care of the skin is important and one simple tip to looking younger and healthy is a youthful skin.

No wonder you see some 90 year old women looking like they are in their mid 40s and you are like wowwwww!!!

It doesn’t come overnight my dear; it came from an everyday act turned into habit and reflecting more at old age.

What we put into our mouth; apply on our skin adds up to a cumulative effect which might not be visible now but at old age.

We all know the story of a 72year old woman named Annette Larkins looking like a 40 year old.

What is the secret?

She introduced into her lifestyle an everyday habit of eating and living healthy. Watch this you tube link to get more insight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeGhm8fCcLY

So to start this journey of getting an healthy skin; Healthy Eating Habit is very important. This of course is in addition to you understanding the kind of skin you possess.

It’s just like someone having too much of bad cholesterol understanding that he shouldn’t take much of certain foods if he doesn’t want it aggravated. So also is a diabetic patient that runs away from Sugar so as to control diabetes.

We also need to understand our skin type, the reasons for our type of skin, Dos and donts for those skin types.

Do you think skin type is dependent on how fair or dark complexioned you are?

Knowing your skin type is actually a necessity in order to guide your choice of skin care method. To get more information on your skin type, please sign on to this link

= =>www.naijaclearskin.com

Kindly sign up for my newsletters through the link below to get more sensitive facts regarding your skin and its care.

I shall also be sharing with you the miracle product that worked for me when I had to combat with this challenge. Trust me, a lot of confidence eludes one with this kind of issue becuase everybody's glance at one will brng about disturbance.

Click here to sign up to my newsletter: = =>www.naijaclearskin.com

Waiting to have you on board.

Cheers to a youthful look

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Female Hairstyles / This 19-year-old Makeup Artist Has Some Mad Skills / Lovely Customize Jewelries(names And More)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.