Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,010 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware! (641803 Views)

Aiye And Vikings Cults Clash In Anambra.10 Killed. Graphic Photos / Members Of Icelanders And Deywell Cults Arrested In Rivers (Photos) / Aye And Buccaneer Cults Clash In Malaysia, One Nigerian Critically Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware! by Firstlieutenant(m): 11:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
tyson99:

Ahumen!

Sail on

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware! by Princedaniel: 8:24am On Aug 25, 2016
Idiots:

jobless idiot

Shun cultism young man.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware! by efrosh: 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
Ahumen rugged bloodas.....EVEN JESUS NA LORD

10 Likes

Re: Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware! by Eowriand389: 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware! by AnusOdourInhaler: 10:33am On Sep 20, 2016
Idiots:
pm me if u want to enter the real brotherhood and make money for u and ur family #occult. I salute atabor rugged the sankara boys. Enugu.
What's your net worth?

5 Likes

Re: Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware! by Mazeed(m): 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
Interesting!!!

Re: Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware! by bobbybrown007: 6:57am On Oct 02, 2016
Princedaniel:
7. ETERNAL FRATERNAL ORDER OF LEGION CONSORTIUM

DEDY NA DEBT

Klansmen Konfratanity

The K.K.K. cult was started by five students at the University of Calabar, Cross River State in 1986 during the military era. It ideals were borrowed from a cult in California and bears another name known as ETERNAL FRATERNAL ORDER OF LEGION CONSORTIUM or KLANSMEN KONFRATERNITY (KK). Members worship a demon called “Ogor” as their god. Symbolized by a human skull, mostly that of a mad/insane man.
Their beliefs and sayings:
The affairs of a klansman before any other thing in life
What concerns a klansman concerns all klansmen
Status of other cult members are not considered or relevant
Oath of secrecy abide to all members
Peaceful man in a deadly mood, disagree to agree
Members are referred to as: ”Klansman” or ”Klansmen”
have seen cult before, but they are not that much
Re: Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware! by YhungPablo(m): 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
make I sit dey read comments..
Re: Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware! by Ichel: 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2016
man is alway afraid of what he don't know
Re: Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware! by Boeing777pilot: 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
Hopefully, all the cultists should kill themselves off. They would be doing the world a great favor since they don't want to repent.

6 Likes

Re: Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware! by ahamonyeka(m): 6:14pm On Nov 03, 2016
donbenedict:
Op must be a cultist to knw all these
how?you can also google it and get all the info.nothing like he must be a cultistb and stop ranting.

3 Likes

Re: Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware! by ahamonyeka(m): 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2016
L1TTLE:
what about the whites amici rugged
I rep....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware! by ahamonyeka(m): 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
We are not cultist we are judges.

The most peaceful association.

NAGL.

National association of grand lords.

Amici to all judges in the house.

The rugged white leopard.

5 Likes

Re: Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware! by Dicksonpal: 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2016
L1TTLE:
Those seadogs do me strong thing for school i d feed all of them because of fear
nd sea dogs na dem gentle pass, maybe u Bleep up totally

4 Likes

Re: Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware! by slimhomiequan(m): 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware! by AlwaysUltraPad: 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
ahamonyeka:
We are not cultist we are judges.

The most peaceful association.

NAGL.

National association of grand lords.

Amici to all judges in the house.

The rugged white leopard.
lol

You and firstlieutenant are all jurist or he's a bagger?

2 Likes

Re: Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
What happened to the OP
Re: Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
L1TTLE:
Op you get mind o, just d expose anyhow those nairaland kids will see the names and starting calling themselves or start trying to belong. Cultists are reading this now oya lalasticlala come and do the needful
all this stories are fabricated ones
Re: Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware! by Ecuador1(m): 10:47am On Mar 24, 2018
Princedaniel:

Over 50% of cultists saw all these signs and names and innocently assumed they were charity organisations until it was late to back off. These are the people I'm concerned about.

I have no sympathy or business with those who knew, yet went ahead to blend. Nahh.
To blend what
Re: Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware! by Oduwils222(m): 3:09pm On May 14, 2018
pm me if u want to enter the real brotherhood and make money for u and ur family #occult. I salute atabor rugged the sankara boys. Enugu.
Im interested.
Re: Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware! by alexnana: 7:26am On May 21, 2018
AlwaysUltraPad:
lol

You and firstlieutenant are all jurist or he's a bagger?

Who are the baggers
Re: Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware! by wilyparker(m): 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:
The devil is a liar....

Nawa ooo... Especially that hand shake. I see people doing it...

But wetin concern me sha...

Sleep, go work, come back, Eat, Sleep again.

That's all
Here in port Harcourt that hand shake is common, is like all the cult groups adopt that style of hand shake

2 Likes

Re: Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2018
wilyparker:
Here in port Harcourt that hand shake is common, is like all the cult groups adopt that style of hand shake
True
Re: Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware! by mohrenney: 5:40am On Nov 13, 2018
Princedaniel:
8. Other confraternities in Nigeria are Thu-Thu, Red Sea, Mgbamgba Brothers, Black Cat, Warlord aka Arziel, The Fame, Snow Men, Fraternity of Friends, Black Cobra of Ife, Canary, Green Berrets, The Blood Spot, Scorpion, etc.
Re: Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware! by mohrenney: 5:47am On Nov 13, 2018
Arziel confraternity aka "Warlord" is the best confraternity in the World. the Sailors
If you know, you know.
Arziel international. Sailors
Arziel International
Worldwide Warlord

Re: Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware! by Gaddafih001(m): 10:24am On Nov 13, 2018
Princedaniel:
8. Other confraternities in Nigeria are Thu-Thu, Red Sea, Mgbamgba Brothers, Black Cat, The Fame, Snow Men, Fraternity of Friends, Black Cobra of Ife, Canary, Green Berrets, The Blood Spot, Scorpion, etc.
Thu-thu is

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware! by plutohale: 11:31pm On Nov 29, 2018
Egede �

2 Likes

Re: Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware! by MichaelEffiong01(m): 10:25am On Jun 30, 2019
aro mate for its cap the bagar u see is the bagar u anchor.

2 Likes

Re: Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware! by 99thEnemy(m): 9:50am On Jul 01, 2019
MichaelEffiong01:
aro mate for its cap the bagar u see is the bagar u anchor.
capping fire. its the one you know not see

2 Likes

Re: Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware! by 99thEnemy(m): 10:12am On Jul 01, 2019

Re: Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware! by Alfabest07(m): 4:16am On Aug 13, 2019
plutohale:
Egede �
who dhy
Re: Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware! by Hoodbilonia: 5:09am On Aug 13, 2019
I dey see bucaneer boys on yellow beret steady
Alongside aye boys
Let them see sars now.
Na race

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.