Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

I Need A Web Design Tutor Residing In Enugu - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Web Design Tutor Residing In Enugu (586 Views)

Urgent Need For A Professional MLM Website Programmer Residing In Lagos / Do You Need A Web Designer With CSS style Experience? / JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS. JOHN3:16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Web Design Tutor Residing In Enugu by chukwuebuka077: 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
Good evening everyone in the house. Please I want to go into Web design and development. I need a private tutor or a good IT school here in Enugu that can teach me well.
Re: I Need A Web Design Tutor Residing In Enugu by Nobody: 1:36am On Aug 21, 2016
Hello. I do not reside in enugu but I can tutor you via email and other means of communication. I will tutor you for seven days for free, after which if you like what you see then you can start paying. This is my phone: 07010346915, contact me on whatsapp or email me: michaelozoemena2@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Web Design Tutor Residing In Enugu by agtaris1(m): 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
Dear Chukwuebuka, I just joined Nairaland afresh having left some years ago. How far about your web design quest. Have you been able to get someone to teach you in Enugu. Let me know because I am on fire as far as web design is concerned. Call me this week on 08037264464 or email me at ceo@agtarisesolutions.com as I am ready to coach having gotten enough details of all you need if you are ready to learn. You can pay me any amount as deemed fit as we progress. My main goal is to transfer my knowledge to as many as I can. If you know who and who is interested too, let me know. My website is www.agtarisesolutions.com. You can check out our portfolio page to see some of the projects we have completed.

Expecting you Call.

God bless you.
Re: I Need A Web Design Tutor Residing In Enugu by henrykene(m): 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
chukwuebuka077:
Good evening everyone in the house. Please I want to go into Web design and development. I need a private tutor or a good IT school here in Enugu that can teach me well.

Hello dear, i can be of total help to you if you can call me via +2347065403976 or visit my blog contact page for direct messaging and calling - www.doronize.com

(1) (Reply)

Why Mark Zuckerberg Change T-shirts For Suit To Meet With President Buhari / What's The Disadvantages Of Using 3 Different Ads Network On My Blog??? / Breaking: Dss Arrests Igbere Tv Blogger, Anyalekwa 4 Criticizing Pmb; Site Shut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.