Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

MTN Is The Most Fraudulent Network In Nigeria - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / MTN Is The Most Fraudulent Network In Nigeria (634 Views)

Free Browsing Application For All Network In Nigeria 14/03/2017 / How To Get Free Unlimited Airtime To All Network In Nigeria / MTN Is Back With Hottest Data Plan Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Is The Most Fraudulent Network In Nigeria by Oracle16(m): 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
For the past 1 month, anytime I recharge my mtn line, they keep deducting my credit continuously. When I call customer care, they all sing same chorus.. "the app is not coming up". This is not fair. This is broad day light robbery. Till now they are still deducting my credit. I hate MTN
Re: MTN Is The Most Fraudulent Network In Nigeria by micfoley: 9:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
U r not alone bro. Just port
Re: MTN Is The Most Fraudulent Network In Nigeria by Oracle16(m): 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
micfoley:

Please, how do I do that?
Re: MTN Is The Most Fraudulent Network In Nigeria by Oracle16(m): 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
micfoley:

Please, how do I do that?
Re: MTN Is The Most Fraudulent Network In Nigeria by decatalyst(m): 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
Walk into any MTN walk-in centre and lodge your complaint. DM me your number...
Re: MTN Is The Most Fraudulent Network In Nigeria by JideSM: 9:03am On Aug 21, 2016
Oracle16:
For the past 1 month, anytime I recharge my mtn line, they keep deducting my credit continuously. When I call customer care, they all sing same chorus.. "the app is not coming up". This is not fair. This is broad day light robbery. Till now they are still deducting my credit. I hate MTN

Hello Oracle16, really sorry about the challenge you are currently experiencing. MTN has a customer care thread right here on Nairaland with me as the admin, where you can report cases such as this for prompt assistance. (Link to the thread below)
However, I'd love to have this issue resolved for you. Please PM the affected phone number to make this possible.
Thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/
Re: MTN Is The Most Fraudulent Network In Nigeria by SoniaJames(f): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
I also have similar problem.
Re: MTN Is The Most Fraudulent Network In Nigeria by SoniaJames(f): 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
JideSM:

Hello Oracle16, really sorry about the challenge you are currently experiencing. MTN has a customer care thread right here on Nairaland with me as the admin, where you can report cases such as this for prompt assistance. (Link to the thread below)
However, I'd love to have this issue resolved for you. Please PM the affected phone number to make this possible.
Thank you.

Please, I also have similar problem. I have tried to send you a pm and is not going. Can I have an email or whatsapp number so I can forward it.
Re: MTN Is The Most Fraudulent Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
Oracle16:
na today you know

I load 200 they deducted 200...Called the a s s h o l e customer care they were telling me rubbish

Its not a new thing to me though
Re: MTN Is The Most Fraudulent Network In Nigeria by Oracle16(m): 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
9PBLIVE:
na today you know

I load 200 they deducted 200...Called the a s s h o l e customer care they were telling me rubbish

Its not a new thing to me though

Na wah! This people are criminals. Na to sue them oh
Re: MTN Is The Most Fraudulent Network In Nigeria by chi4ik4(m): 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
my bro, yours is better, mine was for over 4months, MTN was deducting #40 for every 4hours from my line. I called and wailed but to no avail, it was when I threatened to due them was when they stopped. just threaten them & u shall get the positive result.

MTN na thief
Re: MTN Is The Most Fraudulent Network In Nigeria by JideSM: 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
SoniaJames:

Please, I also have similar problem. I have tried to send you a pm and is not going. Can I have an email or whatsapp number so I can forward it.

Hello SoniaJames, I apologize you experienced this, kindly PM your number and also, always contact me via the link below if you have such issue again or tweet @MTN180, www.Facebook.com/mtnLoaded and your issue will be promptly resolved.

(1) (Reply)

Free Browsing On Mtn Network Is Back And Beta / This Generation Will Be Fine: Why The Internet Won’t Ruin Us / 5 Smart Kitchen Gadgets To Help You Cook Better And Eat Healthier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.