Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,156 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

What Is The Best Way To Connect My Tv - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Is The Best Way To Connect My Tv (662 Views)

Can I Connect My Solar Panel To A Hybrid Inverter And Then To My AC Loads? / My Tv Decorder Lnb Direction / How Do I Connect My DSTV To 3 Tvs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Connect My Tv by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
Please house what is the safest way to connect my tv from wall socket?

Is it to connect the tv to wall socket through stabilizer, or through surge protector or through ups?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Connect My Tv by jaybee3(m): 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
DC current > Voltage Stabilizer/Surge Protector > UPS > TV
Re: What Is The Best Way To Connect My Tv by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 01, 2016
jaybee3:
DC current > Voltage Stabilizer/Surge Protector > UPS > TV

Thank you sir.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Revolutionary Scientific Theories / Ramadan Offer From Etisalat 1GB For N200 / 9 Small Tech Businesses To Invest In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.