Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Rio 2016: Japanese Millionaire Fulfills Promise, gives $390k To dream team - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rio 2016: Japanese Millionaire Fulfills Promise, gives $390k To dream team (1150 Views)

How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus / Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark / Mikel Obi Paid $4,000 To Save Dream Team VI From Embarrassment In Brazil Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rio 2016: Japanese Millionaire Fulfills Promise, gives $390k To dream team by ChappyChase: 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
The Nigerian Dream Team who just won the Bronze
Olympic medal have another reason to smile as Japanese
multi-millionaire ,Katsuya Takasu who promised to give
them a huge amount of money if they win Gold, Silver or
Bronze in the football event at Rio has kept his word.
Following their win,he met with the team and personally handed a
$190k cheque(written in Mikel's name, for the players8) ) to Mikel Obi and $200k cheque( written in Siasia's name for the Technical crew grin) to Samson
Siasia.
There were fears that the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF)
would look to hijack the cash rewards but Idah Peterside, a
sports analyst and former goalkeeper for the Super Eagles
announced that Takasu had rewarded the players.

Source:www.nigeriannewspapers.today/2016/08/20/just-in-japanese-billionaire-redeems-pledge-to-dream-team-vi-photo/

This man get sense! He no want make Dalung or Amanju near the money to avoid stories that touch!
See pictures below........
Cc: Lalasticlala,

2 Likes

Re: Rio 2016: Japanese Millionaire Fulfills Promise, gives $390k To dream team by spidey77: 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
if the homie was a Nigerian, Bubu for probe am asap especially if he was in pdp

1 Like

Re: Rio 2016: Japanese Millionaire Fulfills Promise, gives $390k To dream team by Burger01(m): 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
Thunder will fire any official who will collect that money from them. smiley
Re: Rio 2016: Japanese Millionaire Fulfills Promise, gives $390k To dream team by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
This man is a plastic surgeon. Na so plastic surgeons get money reach? Prolly he's an entrepreneur or something.. Those medical practitioners no too dey get money like that o. Its just an overhyped profession.
ChappyChase:

Maybe you should ask Ben Carson......
acenazt:
. dey get money die!!!
Don't be deceived. Before you can say you've made it as a medical professional most especially in Nigeria, you for don old. Its not like they are richer than the oil sect workers or bankers or telecoms. The profession is overhyped. You are better than many of these doctors out there who go just dey do anyhow like sey na them go school pass everybody. Many of them are suffering. I graduated from a medical related course so I know what I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: Rio 2016: Japanese Millionaire Fulfills Promise, gives $390k To dream team by ClitRaider: 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
spidey77:
if the homie was a Nigerian, Bubu for probe am asap especially if he was in pdp
e.g FAYOSE.
Re: Rio 2016: Japanese Millionaire Fulfills Promise, gives $390k To dream team by acenazt: 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
This man is a plastic surgeon. Na so plastic surgeons get money reach? Prolly he's an entrepreneur or something.. Those medical practitioners no too dey get money like that o. Its just an overhyped profession.
bros dem dey get money die!!!
Re: Rio 2016: Japanese Millionaire Fulfills Promise, gives $390k To dream team by ChappyChase: 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Maybe you should ask Ben Carson......

2 Likes

Re: Rio 2016: Japanese Millionaire Fulfills Promise, gives $390k To dream team by Mjshexy(f): 11:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
Wow this is nice, our politicians should learn from him how to keep to promises... cheesy
Re: Rio 2016: Japanese Millionaire Fulfills Promise, gives $390k To dream team by ChappyChase: 11:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
Mjshexy:
Wow this is nice, our politicians should learn from him how to keep to promises... cheesy
They should also learn to boycott this hungry NFF whenever they want to reward the boys!

1 Like

Re: Rio 2016: Japanese Millionaire Fulfills Promise, gives $390k To dream team by konklud22(m): 12:14am On Aug 21, 2016
,Katsuya Takasu for president!!!!!
#2019 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rio 2016: Japanese Millionaire Fulfills Promise, gives $390k To dream team by excel101(m): 12:29am On Aug 21, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Don't be deceived. Before you can say you've made it as a medical professional most especially in Nigeria, you for don old. Its not like they are richer than the oil sect workers or bankers or telecoms. The profession is overhyped. You are better than many of these doctors out there who go just dey do anyhow like sey na them go school pass everybody. Many of them are suffering. I graduated from a medical related course so I know what I'm saying.
Money is not everything, in as much as u're comfortable and fulfilled in what you do its ok.
Re: Rio 2016: Japanese Millionaire Fulfills Promise, gives $390k To dream team by king94(m): 12:39am On Aug 21, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Plastic surgeons are rich. Yhu tink say na beans to pay for plastic surgery ni? Most of them hv their own private practices and to carry out a plastic surgery procedure ain't cheap. Abroad, they are usually among d richest in d medical field.
Re: Rio 2016: Japanese Millionaire Fulfills Promise, gives $390k To dream team by WebSurfer(m): 1:24am On Aug 21, 2016
shocked
Re: Rio 2016: Japanese Millionaire Fulfills Promise, gives $390k To dream team by UrennaNkoli(f): 2:22am On Aug 21, 2016
king94:
Plastic surgeons are rich. Yhu tink say na beans to pay for plastic surgery ni? Most of them hv their own private practices and to carry out a plastic surgery procedure ain't cheap. Abroad, they are usually among d richest in d medical field.
Rich fine but not rich enough to be tagged as a billionaire even in Japanese yen.
Re: Rio 2016: Japanese Millionaire Fulfills Promise, gives $390k To dream team by ChappyChase: 7:07am On Aug 21, 2016

Thank God he is not a Nigerian, and as you can see, the man is abit old and he is not an ordinary doctor!

(1) (Reply)

Which Football Club Do You Think These Nigerian Kids Play For? / Peter Rufai Forgives Baggio After '94 World Cup Goal (pics) / Ronaldo Blames Zidane For Girona Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.