Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

N Power Text Message - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N Power Text Message (19528 Views)

NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message / Nigerian Airforce Text Message For Shortlisted Candidate / U-connect Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N Power Text Message by BCISLTD: 7:40am On Aug 21, 2016
Kingdavid579:
MY guy fill the form, because any website with.gov.ng. is goverment approved website

Who told u so.. angry
Re: N Power Text Message by murphyrichy(m): 7:41am On Aug 21, 2016
jc173:
My f this web-site, http://npower.gov.ng/n-corps/
The website is that of n-power, so it looks real. But didn't you get acknowledgement mail during ur first registration? secondly, which PIU are you sending the number again to?
Re: N Power Text Message by AniMcBen(m): 7:52am On Aug 21, 2016
jc173:
My fellow Nlander's, I just received this text message from AIU-CV asking me to fill a form on the net concerning the N power requirements I don't know if it's real or scam. Pls who else is with me on this

The text message

You are advised to visit this web-site, http://npower.gov.ng/n-corps/ , fill the form therein and submit online as required then send your number to AIU office

My guy be very careful o. The site in your mail is questionable. N-Power registration has been extended till month end. They have not started anything serious yet. So you're about being made a victim of a 'had-I-known' situation. N-Power sithe should start with https not http. Additionally, you should be addressed by your name. Take note.
Re: N Power Text Message by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 21, 2016
guyXander:
we in Mars don't know what N power is. We only come to N power threads to buy land.
I trust you 'r having a nice time in Mars?
Re: N Power Text Message by pythonkid(m): 8:47am On Aug 21, 2016
how can someone be this naive, you can see the person is directing to you the actual npower website and you;re still asking if it is real ...
Re: N Power Text Message by Kingdavid579(m): 8:55am On Aug 21, 2016
BCISLTD:

Who told u so.. angry
ok no worry .
Re: N Power Text Message by abbeyty(m): 9:04am On Aug 21, 2016
August 1 has come and gone, the day government said 500,000 jobless youths who applied for the E-power programme would be employed, this government is a scam.
Re: N Power Text Message by Stevosty: 9:08am On Aug 21, 2016
"...then send your number to AIU office " this is where the suspicion is.
Re: N Power Text Message by islandmoon: 9:16am On Aug 21, 2016
Npower already has your number and do not need you to send it again or have anything to do with any AIU office,
The scam operator just want you to send number to him so he can 419 you, report that to the police
Re: N Power Text Message by Hassy4(f): 9:25am On Aug 21, 2016
Please who knows about ji4d I got invite from joint initiative for employment to attend their 2 days training and get placed for internship on pay. Who else got this? Do you know anyone that got employment through them?
jc173:
My fellow Nlander's, I just received this text message from AIU-CV asking me to fill a form on the net concerning the N power requirements I don't know if it's real or scam. Pls who else is with me on this

The text message

You are advised to visit this web-site, http://npower.gov.ng/n-corps/ , fill the form therein and submit online as required then send your number to AIU office
Re: N Power Text Message by MrCounselor: 10:26am On Aug 21, 2016
Is that thing called N-power still existing?
Re: N Power Text Message by Amitex(m): 11:07am On Aug 21, 2016
To all those waiting for N-Power jobs. Note that APC us using you. They will resume processing the applications as 2019 elections approach. This is their modus operandi. The same way they treat Okada riders in Lagos. They ban them after elections. Then wait until few months to elections their KAI officials will sort of become unconcerned with Okada riders. Immediately after winning reelection the clamp down resumes.
Re: N Power Text Message by ClintonDal(m): 11:30am On Aug 21, 2016
N- Power.......... another useless scam to confuse and surpress the youth.
Re: N Power Text Message by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
Santa maria! loads of crazy dudes on this thread!
Re: N Power Text Message by chimauga(m): 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
DesChyko:
Let them begin this programme nah.. A number of people quit job search because of this favour.

But then, if the FG skipped certain projects because of lack of money, where they plan to get about 280 billion for N-Power Project is thought-provoking.

Another siphoning avenue probably.

Can't u see with

If you still believe in N POWER..you are a fool
Re: N Power Text Message by okesgift: 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
Just go with d flow it might b real but u re d 1st person am hearing dat got a text from dem. But what eva u do don't send dem moni and even if u give dem an account number make sure dere's no moni in that particular account...
Re: N Power Text Message by Shome36(m): 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
What is N Power?
Re: N Power Text Message by jc173(f): 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
esorison:
Did you register earlier?
No I didn't
Re: N Power Text Message by jc173(f): 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
echelons:
Beware of scammers.

Just make sure that it doesn't start asking you for your banking information.

I thought as much
Re: N Power Text Message by Femorama: 11:06am On Aug 22, 2016
N power simply means National Program Organized With Egg Roll

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Recruitment / Npower Batch A And Npower Batch B: NEXIT Training Commences February / How Did You Cope With The Pain Of Job Rejection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.