Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,078 members, 7,953,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:40 PM

Building Your Future - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Building Your Future (467 Views)

Building Your Decentralized Company On A Large Scale Through The Use Of Xdac / Start Building Your Career With This. / Dear Graduates, What Are Your Future Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Building Your Future by IphieBPI: 12:52am On Aug 21, 2016
Hello there,

If you are new to my page, I will like to introduce Millionaires World to you. This is a page dedicated to help people believe in themselves and get out of their normal norms and find a better life.

As much as I love Nigeria, I have come to realize, You have to Stand Up for your Future! It's a bitter truth but the earlier you stop waiting for a government to make you rich or a job to help you find fulfilment, the earlier you start walking into your Financial Freedom!

Financial Freedom is having finances at your disposal, we were not born to pay bills, bills and more bills. We are the salts of the earth and deserve a beautiful life.

The rich today only became so by opportunities and taking risks as well as working really hard! Tell me 1 millionaire you have heard of, who lazed around and became rich! Wake Up! Opportunities abound, you just need to find them and key into them.

Bullet Proof Income, is another opportunity that is open to people interested in having alternative income source, looking to become financially free and live their dream! Are you one?

Then find out how a one time investment, can yield you a life time income stream with a global company!

Re: Building Your Future by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 21, 2016
It is dangerous to depend on a salary paying job as your only stream of income....are u a professional, teacher, retiree,banker,stay-home mum,student etc either male or female....join us at oriflame cosmetics and let's turn cosmetics into money...please ONLY SERIOUS-MINDED PEOPLE should send "AM INTERESTED" to this whatsapp number 08109199647 to get more informations about oriflame cosmetics and how to join...calling is allowed too

(1) (Reply)

Accounting Vs Criminology / A Cry For Help! / Speech-life Management Skill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.