Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,008 members, 7,825,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive B00bs On IG (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive B00bs On IG (photos) (3513 Views)

GraceFitUK: Oxford Law Student Abandons Career To Be An Instagram Star (Photos) / Oge Okoye Celebrates One Million Instagram Followers With Hot Photos / Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive B00bs On IG (photos) by celebrityvoic: 4:42am On Aug 21, 2016
This is indeed the only decent photo of her that I have ever seen shocked, with her space-occupying milk industry fully covered and not looking too flashy.

We however hope to see her appear more decent thereafter. Also see her latest show off below
This is indeed the only decent photo of her that I have ever seen shocked, with her space-occupying milk industry fully covered and not looking too flashy.
We however hope to see her appear more decent thereafter. cl!ck the l!nk below to see more photos

SourceL http://celebrityvoic..com.ng/2016/08/busty-instagram-star-thrills-her.html

Re: Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive B00bs On IG (photos) by Fidelismaria: 4:56am On Aug 21, 2016
roman again sr na dis gurl b lala fiance ni or seun
Re: Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive B00bs On IG (photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:01am On Aug 21, 2016
in case he reach front page adewumiopeyemi was here....that bobi fit case goslo in oshodi under bridge cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive B00bs On IG (photos) by Smellymouth: 5:39am On Aug 21, 2016
Nairalanders, repent!!

The kingdom of God is at hand..Revelation 16 vs 15 says, "Look,I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed."

Lalasticlala, are you the one always pushing Borbi and yansh Pishures to FP? Do you know how many Nairalanders you have led to start using "Vaseline"?

On the day of judgement,what will you tell God? That you led 1,000 nairalanders to join vaseline crew?.. grin cheesy

I pray for your salvation..

3 Likes

Re: Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive B00bs On IG (photos) by seunlayi(m): 5:54am On Aug 21, 2016
Make I book space to preach against indecency
Re: Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive B00bs On IG (photos) by MoneyGreen(m): 6:07am On Aug 21, 2016
Big Butter Breast! I shall never rest. Until my dick is stronger, and her toto wet! cool
Re: Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive B00bs On IG (photos) by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 21, 2016
guys and bobby undecided
Re: Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive B00bs On IG (photos) by paschal47(m): 6:24am On Aug 21, 2016
deb303:
guys and bobby undecided
is it our fault that baba planted it where everyone can view it?
Re: Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive B00bs On IG (photos) by Qualer: 7:49am On Aug 21, 2016
Smellymouth:
Nairalanders, repent!!

The kingdom of God is at hand..Revelation 16 vs 15 says, "Look,I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed."

Lalasticlala, are you the one always pushing Borbi and yansh Pishures to FP? Do you know how many Nairalanders you have led to start using "Vaseline"?

On the day of judgement,what will you tell God? That you led 1,000 nairalanders to join vaseline crew?.. grin cheesy

I pray for your salvation..

1 Like

Re: Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive B00bs On IG (photos) by sinaj(f): 8:07am On Aug 21, 2016
Na customised bra diz girl go de wear xo shocked

I wonder how big d bwest will be wen she eventually gets pregnant
Re: Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive B00bs On IG (photos) by Nectarbaba(m): 8:12am On Aug 21, 2016
The breast is getting annoying self.
Re: Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive B00bs On IG (photos) by krozay(m): 8:44am On Aug 21, 2016
In Falz's voice -----see weapon wey u carry come and be general in my army

Omo dat tin na threat
Re: Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive B00bs On IG (photos) by rishies(m): 9:51am On Aug 21, 2016
We don see this thing TIRE JOOR

I just HOPE she has some spare for her HUSBAND TO BE
Re: Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive B00bs On IG (photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
i dedicate this boobs to the dog named ''buhari''

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Goes Crazy As Rihanna Dancesc His Song Come Closer(photo+video) / Pics Of Rihanna Out With Her ARAB BILLIONAIRE Boyfriend, He’s Very Cute / Mr Eazi Flaunts His Cute Legs In Boxers As He Takes Selfie With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.