Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs (5051 Views)

GraceFitUK: Oxford Law Student Abandons Career To Be An Instagram Star (Photos) / Oge Okoye Celebrates One Million Instagram Followers With Hot Photos / Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive B00bs On IG (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by sidetalk1: 1:57am On Aug 26, 2016
It seems this lady has come to stay. She is almost everywhere now and everyone seems to be on her case. I bet she might not take opportunity of this fame she is gathering little by little and shoot herself into limelight. She could go into the movie industry and make herself known the more.

Source: http://celebrityvoic..com.ng/2016/08/another-busty-instagram-star-thrills.html

Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by Lilprincey(m): 2:19am On Aug 26, 2016
Nairaland and boobs..
Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by Nobody: 2:29am On Aug 26, 2016
is this one carrying twins

1 Like

Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by bosschinalu(m): 3:07am On Aug 26, 2016
Would get my THING lost inbtween those Heavy Melons grin
Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by Jamean(f): 3:33am On Aug 26, 2016
Nice bag
Nice sofa
Nice pillows tongue

2 Likes

Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by Jamean(f): 3:33am On Aug 26, 2016
Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by nrexzy: 3:53am On Aug 26, 2016
Lala & boobs.....
Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 26, 2016
This is a nice pillow cheesy. In fact, the husby must not buy any pillow for house oo.
Smellymouth, come and see this cheesy

1 Like

Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by IamNawty(f): 6:18am On Aug 26, 2016
MissHatey:
This is a nice pillow cheesy. In fact, the husby must not buy any pillow for house oo.
Smellymouth, come and see this cheesy

Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by tyson99(m): 6:19am On Aug 26, 2016
lol
Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by agwom(m): 6:21am On Aug 26, 2016
cheesy
Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 26, 2016
[quote author=IamNawty post=48808273][/quote] cheesy wink
Stubborn girl cheesy
Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by IamNawty(f): 6:39am On Aug 26, 2016
MissHatey:
cheesy wink
Stubborn girl cheesy
asif ur own isn't bigger cheesy
Stop being shy and flaunt it here aburo

Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 26, 2016
IamNawty:
I Don die ooo grin
Big kwa shocked shocked shocked
This one Na die ooo cheesy
If I get this one ehn, I will be married to Don Jazzy now smiley
Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by IamNawty(f): 6:55am On Aug 26, 2016
MissHatey:
I Don die ooo grin
Big kwa shocked shocked shocked
This one Na die ooo cheesy
If I get this one ehn, I will be married to Don Jazzy now smiley
biaa if u don't upload it now I will help u upload it ooo.. U don't wanto be a star like her ni grin
Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 26, 2016
IamNawty:
biaa if u don't upload it now I will help u upload it ooo.. U don't wanto be a star like her ni grin
Bestie nah, don't upload my pix biko cheesy. Don't betray my trust nah cry cry.
You want them to use PM's to kill me abi cheesy especially lalasticlala, we all know he likes boobs cheesy
Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by IamNawty(f): 7:03am On Aug 26, 2016
MissHatey:
Bestie nah, don't upload my pix biko cheesy. Don't betray my trust nah cry cry.
You want them to use PM's to kill me abi cheesy especially lalasticlala, we all know he likes boobs cheesy
I say lemme not upload d one dat ur face is showing grin grin
Everyone c my beautiful bestie hateu2 grin is she not endowed?

How many likes for her?

Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by Smellymouth: 7:04am On Aug 26, 2016
MissHatey:
Smellymou.th, come and see this cheesy

Na wa oo.. : lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 26, 2016
IamNawty:
I say lemme not upload d one dat ur face is showing grin grin
Everyone c my beautiful bestie hateu2 grin is she not endowed?

How many likes for her?
buhahahahahaa

You break my heart cry cry cry
I will deactivate today cry
Bye bye to NL cry
Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by IamNawty(f): 7:05am On Aug 26, 2016
MissHatey:
buhahahahahaa

You break my heart cry cry cry
I will deactivate today cry
Bye bye to NL cry
but ur face is not showing nah sad cry
Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by Firstlieutenant(m): 7:07am On Aug 26, 2016
IamNawty:

Babe, if that's u on ur dp; u look so naturally pretty. U'd have done very well to bring ur baka into the pic as well, it would have been very artistic.
Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

Na wa oo.. : lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
cheesy

Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 26, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Babe, if that's u on ur dp; u look so naturally pretty. U'd have done very well to bring ur baka into the pic as well, it would have been very artistic.
what are you doing with her baka undecided
IamNawty:
but ur face is not showing nah sad cry
but my boobs nko cry cry
Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by IamNawty(f): 7:13am On Aug 26, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

#coveringMyface
Am shyyy
Misshatey pls reply him for me .. I don forget my face o na me be dat? cheesy
Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by IamNawty(f): 7:15am On Aug 26, 2016
MissHatey:
what are you doing with her baka undecidedbut my boobs nko cry cry
cry cry no ves na.. Nah devil cause am cry I love u kiss
Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by Firstlieutenant(m): 7:26am On Aug 26, 2016
MissHatey:
what are you doing with her baka : cry

Her baka is delightful.
Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by Adeoba10(m): 7:29am On Aug 26, 2016
Na dis kin ppl dey use breast suffocate dia pikin during breastfeeding.
Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 26, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Her baka is delightful.
shocked shocked
How do you know
IamNawty:
#coveringMyface
Am shyyy
Missshatey pls reply him for me .. I don forget my face o na me be dat? cheesy
erm erm
My friend fine pass that dp oo undecided.
I call her nija Kim K
Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by Realist2: 7:55am On Aug 26, 2016
This is wat we called baby milk industry.
Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by Firstlieutenant(m): 8:13am On Aug 26, 2016
[quote author=MissHatey post=48810432] shocked shocked
How do you know [quote]

I saw it last March. It filled me with pleasure cheesy
Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by Frank3n2(m): 8:20am On Aug 26, 2016
My God!! I pity her angry
Re: Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs by Firstlieutenant(m): 8:23am On Aug 26, 2016
MissHatey:
shocked shocked
How do you know erm erm
My friend fine pass that dp oo undecided.
I call her nija Kim K

I believe u. I saw it last March and it filled me with pleasure grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maid Of Honour:venus Williams Was A Stunning Bridesmaid At Serena Williams' Wedd / Davido And Fiancee Chioma Allegedly End Their Relationship / VIRAL VIDEO: Nigerian Lady V⍺gina Caught Fire Whiles Using China Made Vibrator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.